• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Oh my goodness. This is undoubtedly the very best Pokemon hack in existence. Everything about it is gorgeous! :3
I have just one question:
I have been playing Liquid Crystal with the supplied emulator on my computer, but I usually would play a game like this on my PSP, because it is always easier. The first post says that the day/night feature (which is a pretty important feature) only works on a specific emulator. I use UnOfficial gpSP-Kai on my PSP, and I was wondering if this, or any other emulator would work to get Liquid Crystal running properly on my PSP.

Years
Thanks a lot.

Could it be that there are no water stones in johto? I googled and it seems I have to buy them in Kanto.
Once again i am forced to say that this game is a hack not an original one so please don't say off topic. Water Stone can be bought by one of special NPCs across Johto. I can tell you there locations.
One is inside the surf area in Voilet city. Another one is inside Olivine's lighthouse and there is another one but I seem not to remember his location

Oh my goodness. This is undoubtedly the very best Pokemon hack in existence. Everything about it is gorgeous! :3
I have just one question:
I have been playing Liquid Crystal with the supplied emulator on my computer, but I usually would play a game like this on my PSP, because it is always easier. The first post says that the day/night feature (which is a pretty important feature) only works on a specific emulator. I use UnOfficial gpSP-Kai on my PSP, and I was wondering if this, or any other emulator would work to get Liquid Crystal running properly on my PSP.
Use VBA or VBA-M . The emulator is guaranteed as the best to play GBA ROMs

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Use VBA or VBA-M . The emulator is guaranteed as the best to play GBA ROMs

I do use VBA to emulate on my computer. I was asking if there is any specific emulator I should use on my PSP that will properly play LC on my PSP, or if my current emulator (UO gpSP-Kai) will work. I'm sorry if I was confusing in my last post.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Been playing this for a while and have to say it is a great game
thank you to the people who made it

Years
I do use VBA to emulate on my computer. I was asking if there is any specific emulator I should use on my PSP that will properly play LC on my PSP, or if my current emulator (UO gpSP-Kai) will work. I'm sorry if I was confusing in my last post.
Yes, gpSP-Kai is the emulator for PSP and it works fine. I don't know much about any other emulator

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
No pokemons from pearl, diamond or black and white are in this hack only pokemon from 1 2 and 3 gen are available
Gman ate the cake xD

This is a remake of Pokemon Crystal...... so I don't think that LoZ would allow it, also adding them wouldn't make sense except if he would put the evolved forms.

Everyone ignored my comment on my glitch..........

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Can`t get back too Prof. Oak after i have spoken too Prof. Ivy.... The train won`t go..... I have tried to wait those 10 minutes the screens says, but the clock seems to stands still.... The wall clock won`t change from 12.00 monday... Was a preaty good hack too this point...

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Can`t get back too Prof. Oak after i have spoken too Prof. Ivy.... The train won`t go..... I have tried to wait those 10 minutes the screens says, but the clock seems to stands still.... The wall clock won`t change from 12.00 monday... Was a preaty good hack too this point...

Your emulator doesn't support RTC (Real-Time Clock). Use one that does, and it'll work :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Do you get a second Master Ball in this game at any point? I encountered Entei and I always end up either running out of Ultra Balls or PP for Hypnosis and he gets away. I'm considering just catching him with the Master Ball if I can get another one later.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Is it 100% impossible to link right now? I keep getting a black screen when I enter the trade center or start a multiplayer battle. I used VBAlink 1.7.3.

Years
Actually it would be better to have all the 649 pokemon but i guess it would make sense only if they would add more regions but that would take years if its even possible
Is there a limit in the space of fire reds maps or can hackers add more areas if they want without any problems
This hack got 3 regions so that just makes me wonder about it

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I know on Emerald you can seemingly create maps as you see fit. I know I've added maps before on a hack (not Light Platinum either). There must be a memory limit as to how many maps there can be in total, however. And not sure about Fire Red.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Do you get a second Master Ball in this game at any point? I encountered Entei and I always end up either running out of Ultra Balls or PP for Hypnosis and he gets away. I'm considering just catching him with the Master Ball if I can get another one later.

I still would like to know if you get another Master Ball or not, but I ended up catching Entei with an Ultra Ball.

EDIT: How do I get into Kanto? I reached Johto Falls & can't go up the waterfall. I haven't gotten the Waterfall or Fly HM's yet.

Last edited:
Years
second gym on orange islands is finished ?
The gym is not available bro. Only 1 gym and 2 islands of orange islands are available..

I still would like to know if you get another Master Ball or not, but I ended up catching Entei with an Ultra Ball.

EDIT: How do I get into Kanto? I reached Johto Falls & can't go up the waterfall. I haven't gotten the Waterfall or Fly HM's yet.
Fly is given to you by Chuck's wife outside Cianwood gym when you beat him. As for Waterfall I think Clair or Lance gives you.

Last edited:

Luna The Absol

Champion of Telea
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
dude i'm only at the route above Cherrygrove, and I have lvl 8 Lyle (cyndquil), lvl 4 Eepy (mareep from trading), lvl 3 Gav (pidgy), and lvl 4 Geoff (Hoothoot), notice that pidgy and Hoothoot were named after two members of Roosterteeth, my fav video game channel. Though, they refuse to do Pokemon! Well, I plan to finish the game by the end of the day. :)

Back