• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
One of the moderators gave me a warning even though i dont have spaces between my challenges and my signature picture anymore. Can someone please tell me what did i do wrong?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I have no way to make sure whether or not my signature is within the limits because I'm always online only on phone. Got slapped with a warning last time so wouldn't wanna be infracted for it, lmao. Is my signature okay, guys?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Then why did i get an infraction point?!

First off, you said it was a warning, so no, it wasn't an infraction. Unless you remember wrong.

And your wording makes it seem that you got it before you changed your signature to fix whatever made you get that warning. Fixing the problem won't make the warning go away.

Edit: Nevermind, it was an infraction. It's expired though, so does it even matter anymore?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Then why did i get an infraction point?!

You were given that a little while back. I'd It looks like, at the time that the infraction was given, your sig did violate the rules. Exactly how should have been detailed to you in the infraction PM and the signature's disabling tag; the moderator logs on your profile would suggest that the sig was ~100px too tall.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
You were given that a little while back. I'd It looks like, at the time that the infraction was given, your sig did violate the rules. Exactly how should have been detailed to you in the infraction PM and the signature's disabling tag; the moderator logs on your profile would suggest that the sig was ~100px too tall.

I think i have a bug with my PMs

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Hi, could someone please check if my signature's ok please?

thanks in advance!!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Thanks, though unfortunately I can't take credit for it; I found it on Pokememes :P

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Since my attempt at fixing my sig size failed, what do I need to do to fix it, exactly? Admittedly, I don't understand the whole 'pixel size' thing w/ sigs. :/

Years
Since my attempt at fixing my sig size failed, what do I need to do to fix it, exactly? Admittedly, I don't understand the whole 'pixel size' thing w/ sigs. :/
Here's your signature without a disabled tag:

Spoiler:

You have one too many userbars in your signature, and when you stack them together while keeping the text, it will exceed the 350px height limit. The reason it was disabled was because of this:

Spoiler:

The combined width on that row of images is 608px, which is still 8px above the limit. Hope this helps you understand better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back