• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ss help wit my team! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
This is my first time playing pokemon competatively, and i need help on my team.
This is my team so far:

Dragonite(stat offense)
-dragon dance
-dragon claw
-earthquake
-focus punch

Charizard(Mix offense)
-flamethrower
-dragon pulse
-focus blast
-air cutter

[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Blastoise[/COLOR][/COLOR](tank/delay)
-rest
-hydro pump
-ice beam
-sleep talk

Venusaur(seeder)
-sleep powder
-leech seed
-earthquake
-giga drain

Fortress(spikes/tank/suicide)
-explosion
-spikes
-rapid spin
-double edge

[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Aerodactyl[/COLOR][/COLOR](power house)
-hyper beam
-rock slide
-stealth rock
-???

I really want to make my team better, but i want to have [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Charizard[/COLOR][/COLOR],Blastoise,Venusaur, and Dragonite in my team. The other two pokemon can be switche for something better.
thanks for your help!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Competitive teams need EVs/items/natures listed, otherwise it's pretty difficult to give a good rate.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
well based on the pokemon do you have any suggestions for the ev's/items?

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
well based on the pokemon do you have any suggestions for the ev's/items?

Well, an assumption with all competitive rates is that teams already have things like EVs and items in place. The rater should simply be pointing out threats and giving suggestions for replacements rather than building the actual team.

If you need ideas for sets, you can check out smogon's strategydex.

And...I guess I'll just close this since you made a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back