• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Runa! *cuddles Litwik* You have one too now! Mine's fully evolved, but still a favorite.

Update: No new personal catches, though I was able to trade (not over GTS) for a shiny Eevee. I'm holding this one so I can send it to my copy of X and evolve it there. *happy squeek*

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I am putting my hunts on hold for awhile. Going to be EV training some Pokemon. I already finished training my Shiny Wingull, Manectric, Munchlax, and now I am finishing up one of my two Gengars. I decided to go get a lucky egg too. Which was a huge pain in the butt if I might add. To make that easier I figured I would get a Pokemon with Compoundeyes ability. Found myself a Metapod and evolved that into a Butterfree to get the desired ability. Didn't take long to get one after all that preparation. After this Gengar I am thinking a fire Pokemon would be nice even though most EV training spots in Diamond are water Pokemon. (Or at least the spots I use are).

Training these on my Diamond version at some point: Omanyte, Heracross, Makuhita, Vaporeon, Slugma.

I hope I find a shiny while I train.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, ShinyBuzz!

Welcome back polarix! Congrats on the shiny Drifloon!

Welcome back Dimitrius Shinamorri! Congrats on the shiny Horsea!

Congrats on the shiny Kyurem and Arbok, Kotomine!

This week's random hunt is... Nidoran(Male)!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
I would like to join the club!

The only shiny I got right now is a Rattata that I randomly met and the shiny Dialga from the giveaway.

I'm presently SRing for a shiny Ho-Oh.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
My Diamond version just pumped out two shinies in a matter of 10 hours. I was up last night EV training my Heracross. I had already done attack at Route 229, fishing and fainting Gyarados. I moved over to Poliwhirl for speed EVs. After 2 kills I find a shiny Poliwhirl. I was kind of disappointed since I already have one but I figured now I could evolve the better one. The one I got last night was Lax nature, with max defense IVs. (The rest of the IVs were bad). 0-1 in HP, Attack, and 0 Speed... So I evolved my Hasty nature into a Politoad. This was 1:30am last night so I gave my training a rest. (100 Speed EVs done on Heracross at this point). I wake up this morning and start back up at Route 228 and I get another 112 Speed EVs in and another Poliwhirl shines... Can't really complain because I can have all the evolutions now. This one was Docile nature. With pretty bad IVs in everything but Attack, which has 31 IV. So I end up with a max defense and max attack Poliwhirl. I evolved the max attack one into Poliwrath.

Years
Wow huge long time no see from me too!
It makes me happy to see so many shinies recently so congrats to everybody on those!

As for myself I've been moving house and getting back to school so life has been hectic, to say the least. While I was away from here though I found a shiny Mudkip, so that and Stantler need to be added to my card.
Right now I'm hunting Squirtle, at 1238 SRs!

So, is anyone going to hunt a starter in X and Y? I'm getting X on release day and Y for my birthday four days later, so I will hunt the shiny I like the most when I get Y.

Years
Hi there! May I join?

Shinies I have:
N & O Unkowns-random encounters on SS
Piplup-Masuda Method B2 (41st egg)
Gyarados- SS event

Shinies I'm currently Masuda breeding for:
Skitty- 300~ Eggs-White
Maractus- 20 Eggs-B2

Shinies on my to breed list:
1. Geodude
2. Cyndaquil
3. Sewaddle
4. Eevee
5. Zorua

Shinies on my soft-reset to do list:
Giratina
Ho-oh

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I finally caught a Shiny Absol!!! After about 500+ RE's! I don't have a picture at the moment, I will post one soon. I also got my Shiny Gible from beating Black Tower in Black 2. I am now going to try to MM Zorua

Here is an updated list with pokemon I have evolved and gotten:

Spoiler:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, Cyclome and Blackey448!

Congrats on the shiny Poliwhirls, Eastwood2112!

Welcome back, TSE! Congrats on the shiny Mudkip!

Congrats on the shiny Absol, Iceman3317!

This week's random hunt is... Magmar!

Years
Hey guys.. just little update..
Still hunting my charmander and caterpie..

But have today just caught shiny voltorb ... chained on diamond again ..

Pic to follow

Also thanks for letting me join.. looking forward to comparing shiny's

Last edited:

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Just checking in, I haven't hunted much between school and sports and all, so nothing for me of late.

Iceman3317, congrats on the Absol!

Also congrats to TSE for the Mudkip, which I leik. Best of luck on the Squirtle hunt!

A warm welcome to Blackey448 and Cyclome!

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Well back after the bore which is school.

Congratz on those 2 shiny Poliwhirls Eastwood.
Congratz on the Mudkip TSE, can't remember if I congratulated you on it when you gt it back in July but hey.
Welcome to Blackey and Cyclone
Congratz to Iceman on the Absol
Congratz to ShinyBuzz on the Voltorb.
Congratz to any other shinies that I missed

Anyways, for me been off school 3 days with a virus and used this time to catch up with a few hunts and today I decided to try and complete an 8th box of Ralts, and after 507 eggs overall, at 11:35 am on my Pokemon Black version. A shiny Ralts hatches, via the Masuda Method! Unfourtunately it's female and so I can't evolve it into Gallade but shiny Gardevoir looks pretty cool as well so I can live with it.Stats look interesting as well with all but HP being 5. Also the Japanese Ditto I used is one I got off Wi-Fi (5th Gen's Wi-Fi works for me while 4th Gen's does not) not the one that I hacked onto my Platinum version (I released that one).

*Obtained on 18th September 2013 at 11:35 am*

Stats:
Spoiler:

Video:
Spoiler:

Good luck with the rest of your hunts guys and gals!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
@Spiritingyoshi22

Thanks! Congratulations on your Ralts. Adamant synchronize should come in handy as well.

I triple hunted a lot this summer but now I am just sticking to my diamond version. I am up at Stark Mountain trying to get my hands on a Slugma/Magcargo. Golbat/Graveler/Geodude/Onix/Machoke/Weezing are the other Pokemon here. I won't be disappointed with anything here. I have been at Stark Mountain since I got my Poliwhirls last week. I would guess I am up to about 5500 encounters here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Just a little update on my shiny ho-oh hunt.

I'm still SRing (at 1715 SR) right now. Not giving up tough I got alot of school stuff going on presently.

So I'm hunting while on the bus and stuff like that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I just hit ~8k REs at Stark Mountain. I don't keep track of my encounters but 8k is a conservative estimate. (I am probably somewhere between 8.5k-9k in reality). Hopefully a shiny pops up soon so I can move on to another hunt somewhere else. I hit 500 hours on Diamond version yesterday as well.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Voltorb, ShinyBuzz!

Congrats on the shiny Ralts, Spritingyoshi22!

Welcome to the club, ConnorRonnoc!

This week's random hunt is... Vulpix!

Back