• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted (OOC)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days. I may be unreachable, so I just wanted to give everyone an update on my status and know that I haven't died. Unless of course I do in the next three days...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No problem Greiger. And thanks for letting us know Claire :P

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
For future reference, can we battle the gym leaders in any particular order? Seeing as the next post I make might be right before my OC begins traveling to fight the gyms (maybe one or two), it would be mostly for the sake of story-line and post foresight. If it's a "you'll know when we get there" kind of thing, then it's fine and I'll just wait until you feel it's necessary to say. If not, however, then it would preferable that I know before hand so that I can try to plan out subsequent posts beyond the next one (Of course, something always ends up happening anyway, but that's beyond the point).

Beyond that, however, I'll just try keeping up the posts on the IC (next one might come this weekend)!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Since we're all in different sections of Pangaea, I'd say go in whatever order you feel works for you. :)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay no problem! By the way guys there is no set post order nor (unless you're interacting) do you have to wait for anyone. Just post at your leisure guys. :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Unfortunately my muse and I are not on great terms right now, which makes writing a post for this rp that much harder. For now, I would like to have my character taken out. Maybe sometime in the future I can rejoin, but for now I have to say goodbye. I hope you all have a fun time with this!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Aw okay Greiger I understand. Thanks for being interested.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
*runs in from school* HI!

I figured that was the situation. I have suggestions for you all! :)

Harbingers, this intro post is a good way to talk about your departure from home and your dreams that led you to this decision. You don't have to be specific about these events, even mentioning the fact that you have them is enough. Just start your journey off! Maybe you have an early encounter with an organization. If not, you have plenty of time.

For the RDM and the Knights, you have a similar idea of where to go. You could possibly talk about a normal day of your goings on. Or perhaps you could receive new orders from your "higher ups". Or even you could catch a glimpse of a human, a human where something is just "not right" with them. Even further, you could have a mission and gather some troops, maybe to hunt an influential human. Whatever you choose to do, make it flashy if you desire!

If that above doesn't help, maybe talk about a recent mission or a training session. Or even overhear about some special humans influencing Pokemon in some way according to other soldier and decide to investigate. Maybe you could try to form an alliance with an RDM agent (RPer or NPC) Do those help?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Sorry Ihaven't been around here too much. I've been really busy. Also, if you have trouble with being a Knight I have a very interesting NPC that you could interact with should you choose to, or any of the options Fuyu mentioned.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
So, it's Thanksgiving time. I'll be gone from Wednesday morning to Monday at the latest, so I'll very likely not be able to check in during that time. It's possible that I could check in before Monday, but I doubt it.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll try and get another post up soon. I apologize if I haven't kept up my usual rate of posting on this one. Just have had some writer's block as of late. :\

Just for the future, would anybody like to have some interaction with my character moving forward?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'll try and get another post up soon. I apologize if I haven't kept up my usual rate of posting on this one. Just have had some writer's block as of late. :\

Just for the future, would anybody like to have some interaction with my character moving forward?

I would normally love to, but, erm... I kind of seem to be headed to interaction with Garet's character anyway. However, I wouldn't mind in the future.

Hey Nideous, I recall you posted the gym leaders. As I seem to be in a upcoming confrontation with one anyway, do I come up with their team based on the team used in the game or do you (or Fuyu) want to specify a gym? Also, I don't expect to be posting with the same frequency as I am right now. Not writers block, but I feel I'm neglecting the other RP I'm in a bit, and that's not a good thing.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay, in order!

@Garet: Okay buddy have a happy thanksgiving!

@Icy Burn: I certainly enjoyed it: :)

@Claire*: No problem, no problem! I'd be happy to interact with you actually, wherever you may be. Maybe I'll find a certain jerk and drag him along too for fun. XD

@DeLaMuerte: Thought we'd answered this, my bad! Basically you pick your team based on your skill level and number of Pokemon you have. :)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
@Claire*: No problem, no problem! I'd be happy to interact with you actually, wherever you may be. Maybe I'll find a certain jerk and drag him along too for fun. XD

That would be great. We should definitely try and work our characters into meeting. Glacia is currently in Japan.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Zoran isn't even close to there. Hmm... maybe I can make my way over somehow.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
She would be in the United States, about to travel towards New York. At the moment she's in Idaho but next post she should be farther east.

Back