• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
No, I was just kidding there, haha. I'll work on a design (and a better pun) tomorrow during German class. Or Latin. Or English.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Yeah, I know that you were kidding, but you know what they say: There's at least a little bit of truth in every joke...
And I honestly don't want you to think that you dissapointed me, even if you don't think you didn't... or somethinh like that... I lost my thought now...
Anyway you know what I mean(I hope...)!

Now on a new matter...
I think we could have ourselfs a new contest next week...
I'll think some more about the details, and then inform you guys! :D

tkallab

Years
A contest, hmm?
How about a 'make your own insect fakemon' contest? Haha!
Just kidding, of course. (Or am I?)

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
Thank you!
If you were to create a whole new bug type pokemon, what would it's name be?
I would name my new bug Pokemon "Grassip",and it would be based off a grasshopper.
/uncreative. D:

tkallab

Years
We don't have a grasshopper Pokemon yet, do we? Unless Scyther counts, but that's a praying mantis, which can be translated from Dutch as 'praying grashopper'. Such a cewl language.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
Whew, sorry, PC is being slow.

I hope for the sixth gen they create a grasshopper pokemon.
And also a worm one (do worms count as bugs?), I would catch it.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Well Curious I must admit, your Co-owner post is amazing! Really well done![
PS: I like the Bee joke... :)
Really; thankyou. At one point through writing it I loocked back, and I though I got a bit too carried away. XD; plus some spelling mistake I think threw the whole thing off! D: Hang on, I'll fix em' ;D Haha, I thought I might add a bit of a joke to end my bulbbering. XD

Okay now onto the topic. So there's going to be a contest? When will more information be revealed Dragoniteuser?
CYAN: Hmm that's a facsinating idea, although I alwys though Krikitunen was a grasshopper, but when I look at it again I can see I am wrong! XD And welcome to you, our newest member, have fun here and stay as active as you can!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hey can I join? It seems this thread is really organized and sounds like heaps of fun!
Of course you can! Have fun her and like I mentioned in my Opening post, create lots of yummy dicussion. You are classified as a Working Bee Member. We have sevferal topics for you to talk about. Feel free to ask if you'd like to create another or just discuss one already generated. :)
Also you can pick three bug type partner pokemon of your choice, since hardly anyones picked you have a lot to choose from.

Give most of the credit to Dragoniteuser; he's the owner and I onyl started being Co-owner yesterday I think. xD

tkallab

Years
I'm not really the right person to say this, I believe, but Curious., the dragoniteuser's first post clearly stated that the Pokemon from the 5th generation won't be added until the games are released in the USA. Just sayin'.
But anyway, I like the first one, the sixth one and Denchura. Especially Denchura, awesome typing (I think) and he's so cute!

Oh, and I claim Metapod.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm not really the right person to say this, I believe, but Curious., the dragoniteuser's first post clearly stated that the Pokemon from the 5th generation won't be added until the games are released in the USA. Just sayin'.
But anyway, I like the first one, the sixth one and Denchura. Especially Denchura, awesome typing (I think) and he's so cute!

Oh, and I claim Metapod.
Lol, I know. I realised this and am removing them now. xd Thankyou. You seem to be quite aware of the rules here. Hmmm keep up the good work for a little longer and you many get rewarded.
And.. of course you can claim Metapod.

tkallab

Years
Haha, dragoniteuser and I are about the most active members at the Dragon's Den. But as the co-owner, you should really read the first post.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Haha, dragoniteuser and I are about the most active members at the Dragon's Den. But as the co-owner, you should really read the first post.
Oh really that's awesome! Hey! I'll forget that last commment! Haha; XD
No, I have several times, but it's quite small. I usually skim through text first then go over it later. So, what Bugs type moves do you think aren't worth of being claimed as bug type moves. Hopes that makes sense. xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back