• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
3/10

Nothing much there, unnecessary space between image and blue text is unnecessary. Not to mention the image is spaced out too much from the left.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Pink! Thats high marks heh :3

Amazing CSS. And the images are good-Q to. :3

10/10

Years
5/10. Gaudy gifs everywhere. CSS box is superfluous at best. But seriously, there is a time, place, and method for using gifs, and this doesn't work all too well. Text is fine enough though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
A complex signature; really good design and editing. The artwork style itself doesn't interest me much, but that's merely a matter of art taste.

The music player fits well, and the icons at the bottom stick out just enough to be interesting, but not to the point of being annoying.

...And FMA rocks in general :P

9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Lovin' it~ The Gif was a good choice, fits well in - whole whole css is nice and the fonts are cool. 8/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What's a Meawth? :| Anyway.

Same rating as before which was something like 6.5/10?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
2/10

Sprites just don't do it for me. =/ You get your score for having some of my favourite Pokémon in there.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
@RulerArceus: Since when is Kanda a ninja? |D

As for Pixy, I think it's very original. You've taken on a new way of using icons. :3 I also like the text and how you've hidden the links in it. The only thing that I don't really like is the amount of empty space between the icons. x3

8/10

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
You used CSS i see: I don't understand it. :/

The colors look wrong and there should be a picture at least.

4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back