• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold and Silver tilesets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
I was thinking of releasing the updated tileset here but now I've decided against it. Have a nice day~

You really are trying to pee me off. You two are absolutely horrible, and guess what I think of your darn credit? Stick it up your backside.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Okay, have fun posting your game when it gets taken down for Content Theft.

Pah, I'm not even using the bloody tileset. Jesus, does this tile set really mean that much? It isn't even yours, it's Nintendo's. That's truly shocking.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Nope, you missed the entire point, kiddo. I don't care about the tileset, I care about your attitude. I am perfectly calm right now but you are flipping out. Yes, the tiles are Nintendo's, but I compiled them to be used in RPG Maker XP, therefore they were resized and put into a user-friendly format.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Nope, you missed the entire point, kiddo. I don't care about the tileset, I care about your attitude. I am perfectly calm right now but you are flipping out. Yes, the tiles are Nintendo's, but I compiled them to be used in RPG Maker XP, therefore they were resized and put into a user-friendly format.

My attitude huh? I am actually very calm too, you don't know me, so how do you know whether I'm angry or calm? I may sound angry, but be very calm, so please, don't judge me by my posts. It's funny, because Nintendo deserve full credit, and you only deserve a little, like this:

Credits

Nintendo

Evil Arms

Get my point? Or are you just going to be Mr. Stroppy-head and Mr. Arrogant and Mr. Uppity? Or are you going to be Mr. Nice Guy?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.

No problem dude :-D I'm good with laughs.

PS: Sorry 'bout the attitude y'know.

Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.

I am not a noob at all. And you say I'm not experienced. I've actually worked for some minor game companies, so that's a reply about experience. Even had some minor roles in major companies, so ha ha to all that crap. Good day.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
@Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
@Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?

For god's flipping sake! Get a grip, man. I apologized. Talk about me flaming, why do it to me. And because of this, you have started yet another war. Is it really that hard to send a PM? If so, I'd recommend you work out at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back