• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mahogany Version

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
nice hack cant wait to try it out
mmm.. havent I seen this css before oh yeah the tile rating thread
the maps look a little empty but the roads are good

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Looks good. I like the story, and the region map looks cool.
The maps could use a little improvment, but overall, they are pretty good.

The new moves sound cool, mate.

Best of luck with this hack, Jesse.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Can we go back in time withe the time machine?
Yeah. You'll go to Johto, and maybe more, I can't really decide. Wanna decide for me? :P

nice hack cant wait to try it out
mmm.. havent I seen this css before oh yeah the tile rating thread
the maps look a little empty but the roads are good
Yeah, cool. Yep, I was too lazy to make some more for here xD
The maps are empty for a reason. I realized that my maps needed more playability, so yeah.

Looks good. I like the story, and the region map looks cool.
The maps could use a little improvment, but overall, they are pretty good.

The new moves sound cool, mate.

Best of luck with this hack, Jesse.
Thanks, but I plan to edit the biomes of my region map, to be a tad more accurate. I honestly don't see anything wrong with the maps, care to tell me what you think would help? Thanks for teh comments bro.

---

Okay, so [WITHOUT YOUR HELP] I decided to insert 91 DP Pokemon and Fakemon. So, I'll be busy with that for a while. I'll also be taking 3 hours a night today - tuesday to read a book and write a report over it. So yeah. After I insert teh Pokes, I'll finish mapping and script Cerno Village.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
The maps are empty for a reason. I realized that my maps needed more playability, so yeah.

maps can have both a good balence of playablity and beauty If a map is to empty it bothers me but it might just be me
also I love the name mahogany maby the sequel will be called maple I love the name for I am in wood shop and I love mahogany

MK

i hate playing demo hacks
Years
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
The story line pulls me in. Not really anything special but a normal pokemon hack.
I like it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Well, da map of de first town is a lil empty. Ya could fill the space with some trees. It ain't good to walk in an empty place.
[/strange talkin']

Okay, now i'm back to my normal self. XD

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

maps can have both a good balence of playablity and beauty If a map is to empty it bothers me but it might just be me
also I love the name mahogany maby the sequel will be called maple I love the name for I am in wood shop and I love mahogany
Imo, the map does have a good balance.

The story line pulls me in. Not really anything special but a normal pokemon hack.
I like it!
Thanks.

Well, da map of de first town is a lil empty. Ya could fill the space with some trees. It ain't good to walk in an empty place.
[/strange talkin']

Okay, now i'm back to my normal self. XD
Meh, same thing I told narutoactor.

---

I was working on mah new Pokedex, and I got to the end, and I realized that I missed 3 Pokemon somewhere, and I really cbf to re-do it, so I might just say eff the new Pokemon. What do you guys think? Should I just slightly alter the Pokedex with the new Pokemon, or just say eff the new Pokes? Thanks brohams.

---

Man, no love for Mahogany? Well forget y'all then!

I iz be needin some advice. Sudo evo or no?
Sudiking.png

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
it could be better its leaning towards more empty-ness than beuaty. Hope your hack dose well great job jesse I love the idea and shouldent you use a bonsly inseted of a shoodwoodo a shoodwoodo never evolves

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Machoke, Bonsly-Sudowoodo, Togepi - body parts

Graveler, Bonsly from Pt - palletes

How many of them did I get right?
Body parts - Sudowoodo...xD
Palettes - None. :P

it could be better its leaning towards more empty-ness than beuaty. Hope your hack dose well great job jesse I love the idea and shouldent you use a bonsly inseted of a shoodwoodo a shoodwoodo never evolves
I already inserted Bonsly...aha. Shoodwoodo. Rofl.

---

Surry gaiz, but no work has been done cuz of Halo 3: ODST, and I've been tired. xD I might get some pokes inserted by the end of the week, lol.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
what you dont know what mohagany is its my favorite type of wood next to mapel I hate pine its way to soft and fagiel

well more on topic
jesse are you going to be neading a spriter if so I can sprite for your hack :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Jesse is actually a very good spriter himself, but if he needs help with it, he'll ask. Probably spriters that actually show their work.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Jesse is actually a very good spriter himself, but if he needs help with it, he'll ask. Probably spriters that actually show their work.

To add on to that Jesse hasn't posted a open position for a spriter, BUT he is looking for someone to do some nice interior mapping.

If anyone's interested you should give him a holler. :D

Back