• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I just watched those openings. Just... Holy crap. Wow. They're so beautiful. Ahh, man. One of the times I wished I had a PS3. <_>;
And who was the one whow as concerned about UFOtable being the new animators for the game? xD

I haven't watched the openings yet; I'll get around to it in a bit.

Which Tales of character has the most in common with you?

I'm not too good at this, so I would rather have someone tell me what one I have in common (well... least personality wise). But to try to answer it myself... I have nooo clue. Probably have said that I'm a mix between Sheena and Colette, or Sheena and Presea, or something else. Personality wise that is. As for in general... I'm still not sure. It doesn't really help that the two Tales of Games that I know know are only Symphonia and Abyss, and none of them I really have anything in common with more than personality wise. I guess Lloyd because I life in the middle of nowhere near a town, buuut.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I got Tales of Xillia today! It's pretty fun. I like Jude's fighting style

Turns out I did get the Charm, I got Milla :)

Looks like they brought back TP. Unlike Graces, they didnt have TP in their system.
and also brought something really cool into the game that somewhat like titles, and gaining new skills.

Funny story too. My friend and I are sharing DLC with an account we both made. and we both got the asian version, and the Pre-order DLC code told us we had to use the Hong Kong PSN, so we did. Then he got enough money for the JPN account to by the Star divers costumes. And it did a little glitch where it wasnt starting up the game, so what we did was we deleted the data install, and reinstalled it, and it works now. thought i'd share haha.

Also, I wanted to take a picture of all my tales games I own. With my Milla charm.

309717_272572309438475_100000571240366_1025232_1919339315_n.jpg

Which Tales of character has the most in common with you?:
Hmm I only played 3 tales games. But I have to go with Luke. Im scared to kill someone, and I act like spoiled at time. But laters in my years, I grown to be less spoiled. But I dont ever want to kill, I dont like hurting anything.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
^Let me know if there's any romance in Xillia (Without spoiling, of course) ;D

Tales character with most in common? Honestly no one comes to mind... I definitely have Raven's laziness, but that's about it.

ソラ

Years
^Let me know if there's any romance in Xillia (Without spoiling, of course) ;D

Tales character with most in common? Honestly no one comes to mind... I definitely have Raven's laziness, but that's about it.
Yeah sure no problem. If i get to the point if there is romance. I havent played much of it on the count of my hunger, and diabetes. my life comes first before games haha. But as soon as I seen any romance. I'll tell you without spoilers :).

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I think I'm like Lloyd. I'd like to find a way to help everyone, not just most people.

I have a question about 3DS Abyss. I know there are slight changes such as the touch screen having additional help, but someone earlier said there are also other changes such as artes and moveset. If this is true, where can I find a list of these changes? I tried Googling it but I couldn't find anything.

Years
Topic

Common? Let's see. I'm awkward around people. I wear glasses. People say I'm clever though I'm actually not that smart. I don't really have a great stamina. That sounds like... Keele. From Tales of Eternia. XD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

And who was the one whow as concerned about UFOtable being the new animators for the game? xD

Okay, I admit! I was a little too paranoid. xDD;;
I was just worried about how they would handle the animation, since this is their first go at a Tales game. But yeah, looks heaps better than I expected, eheh. ^^;

Which Tales of character has the most in common with you?
Having only beaten Tales of Symphonia, and only tried some of Innocence, Eternia and Phantasia; this question is kind of hard. I guess I would be closest to Genis and Zelos. Funny mix, yeah, I know. xDD;;
Genis' general personality is alot like mine in ways, but I think I have the trolling levels that Zelos has. Also, I sometimes do things with ulterior motives as well. So yeah. I also tend to make situations awkward time to time.

ソラ

Years
http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/?fn_mode=comments&fn_id=709

There may be a localize. inside the game there is some files that are localized ready. Someone went to check the disc of Xillia, and this could be a possible localization of Tales of Xillia :DDD. But it isnt for sure. I heard there was files that may be localization ready for Vesperia PS3 too. But maybe, you never know.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
um just cause it got stuff there hinting to it doesn't mean we get it here

I just order ToP X so I currently stop playing RM3 (i want to trade a save of toPX to get that entral sword)

also here a topic

what are your top fave song/theme/etc that are use in the game, not including opening and why.
here my

Spoiler:

strange I a leon and judas fan yet I don't have Leon battle theme in the list I like it but these surppass it.)

ソラ

Years
um just cause it got stuff there hinting to it doesn't mean we get it here

Thus is why i said "May" and "possible" its not for sure, its just something.
Probably depending on well Graces F sell.

ToVPS3 probably had those files cause of the Xbox 360 was in english.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Just beat PSX Phantasia. I'm suprised that there wasn't an anime scene but it was still epic! I've been wondering, is PSP Phantasia better than PSX Phantasia? I know it has more features but did it take anything out of the original PSX version?

Years
Favorite soundtracks?

Well. I've only played two games, Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Eternia. In ToE, there were't really many OSTs that I've taken a complete liking to. I do like the Van Eltia theme, the Aerial Board, Rem theme, and Sweet Memories, to name a few. But none really stuck to my head.

In Tales of Phantasia though I've got a truckload of OSTs that I like. Ironic, since I enjoyed ToE's gameplay more. But whatever.

ANYWAY.

Tomorrow is a Holiday
Spoiler:

Ary
Spoiler:

Mint
Spoiler:

Bright Moonlit Night
Spoiler:

I Miss You
Spoiler:

Goodbye Friends
Spoiler:

Just to name a few, really. I've got a ton of likes in the ToP OST. But the one I really personally favor is Tomorrow is a Holiday. How do I say... it's upbeat, harmonious while at the same time reminds you of something happy. And the title itself. XD I used to listen to this track on Fridays. lol.

And of course. Fighting of The Spirit is a staple like. XD

sad memories. I not going to explain in detail jsut this battle made me cry and want my character to get kill. I love the remix it got RM3

The name is very misleading. o.o The whole OST was very upbeat, methinks. Unless I got the wrong OST.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, sadly I don't remember any songs from Eternia. Anyways, we had this topic not too long ago so I'll try and choose different tracks this time.

Spoiler:

Have no idea where this one plays in Legendia, but it's easily my favorite track in the game.

Spoiler:

This is a beautiful song. Plays at the start screen of Innocence.

Spoiler:

The one track that stood out to me in Vesperia. Very peaceful. :D

Spoiler:

Nothing special about this battle theme, but I found it quite addicting and you can hear some Golden Sun in it too.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
IIIIIIIII HAVE SO MANY, but, I can list my top ones:

Even though the ToS squeal was kinda "meh" compared to the original ToS, I have to say: the Wilderness of Sadness from Dawn of the New World is easily the best final boss track of the Tales of Series, imho. :> Its epic! I like fightining Richter; but he's no Abyssion though. I WISH HE WAS THOUGH! That could be like an amazing plot twist~ :3

Spoiler:

Zaude has to be my favourite place in Tales of Vesperia. :3 Seriously, the music there is outstanding; and there had been a couple of times that I grew tired of certain places in Vesperia because of the music, BUT, not Zaude. Its awesome.

Spoiler:

And yeah, the epic duel between Lloyd and Kratos theme; I jsut realized: its a remix of Kratos's theme! Which is also cool.

Spoiler:

I think everyone loves ToS's fatalize theme. :x

Spoiler:

I really gotten to liken ToA's At a time for farewell:

Spoiler:

And finally the meaning of birth; interestingly enough, someone said this in the youtube comments, which I couldn't agree more:
"Does anyone else think that this song is the perfect representation for Asch and Luke? The Woodwind and String instruments are Luke while the Brass and Percussion are representations of Asch. The two exist, in a few ways, as a perfect harmony yet both are constantly competing for control of the song. In a way, both complement and help each other in ways neither see, even if they deny it in the game.
I like how Asch barges in and how Luke seems to step aside at times, just like the game."

Spoiler:

And well, I guess those six for now~
There are lots more, but I'm kinda lazy posting them all, lol.

I guess you can say more of my favourite tracks:

~ Awkward Justice
~ Regal's theme
~ Fighting of the spirits (ToS's and ToP's versions)
~ The theme where you fight a Renegade member in ToS [forgot what that's called]

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Let's see... I have quite alot of songs that I'm fond of as well. xD;
Alright, let the list begin!

This song is absolutely fantastic for a home town theme. Sounds so good when you first start the game.
Spoiler:

Now, I haven't actually played Abyss yet. I have heard quite a few songs from the game, though.
And this song works so well for the first form of the final boss. Seriously. Really gets you in a "Let's kick your ass!" mood. xDD;;
Spoiler:

Ever since playing Symphonia, this song has been one of my favourites in any RPG I've played. One of those songs that really bring out the atmosphere.
Spoiler:

This is another great boss theme, and is also from Symphonia. I don't think anybody can hate on this song, really. xD;
Spoiler:

Also, this song. It seems really different from Motoi's usual style, and it turned out really well.
Another Tales game I've yet to play. o3o
Spoiler:

There are other songs that I really like, but I can't think of them at the top of my head right now. But yeah, these are the ones that come to mind. They're all awesome, though. xD;

ソラ

Years
1.] Tales of the Abyss - Meaning of Birth; At first when i first heard it on youtube before I got to the fight of Asch, I thought it was the ending theme, but when I faced Asch, I was hoping up and down :D. One of my favorite tracks, and Miss Doronjo was right about the statement of the comment. Also the reason why, I love the melody, and how it sounds similar to Karma.

Spoiler:

2] Tales of Graces - I want to protect you ~white wishes~ (Ending Version);
I love this theme cause it reminds me of Sophie and Asbel's friendship and how they want nothing more to protect eachother. :3

Spoiler:

3] Tales of Graces F - Battle Music - Idol Master Cheria Theme;
I love this theme I just love it, not much of a reason makes me just want to dance :D
this song is also feature in my theme below Cheria (Red head girl haha).

Spoiler:

4] Tales of Xillia OST - Clenching the Fists (Jude);
This is the most recent OST, I love this theme while i battle, gets me pumped up to kick some major monsters butt :D

Spoiler:

5] Tales of Xillia OST - Melee Dance!; this one I havent heard yet in my ToX game. But I heard it on Youtube a bit before I got the game. I love it cause I just do, I cant really explain.

Spoiler:

Well that is it, I have more, Just wanted to share you with these 5 :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll do favorite music later. Right now though, we have some news.

First, we have our new Tales of Game, which is the following:
toir.jpg

According to the producers it's not going to be a 'remake' but a 're-imagination'.
Abyssal Chronicle said:
It will be a complete reconstruction of the game's theme (story theme), battles and system. According to them, the game's scenario will be redone from its very beginning, its battle system improved (if not remade), and there will also be a new opening movie.

Also, it's going to have a new character that wasn't in the original game, aaaand it's for the Playstation Vita.

Personally, I'm a little clashed on this, because I want a Symphonia remake while I can't say whether or not Innocence was originally a good game or not, you don't really hear about it too often. Perhaps it could be that it was never released from Japan, but neither was Hearts or Graces (before they announced they were bringing it over) and you heard more about them.

ANYWAYS. To the next game. It doesn't have a title bar yet, but it's Tales of the Heroes: Twin Blade for the Playstation Portable. This is one of those spin-off games with a bunch of Tales of Characters, and it's going to feature characters from Tales of Phantasia all the way up to Tales of Xillia. So far the following characters have been confirmed:

Lloyd Irving - Tales of Symphonia
Zelos Wilder - Tales of Symphonia
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
Flynn Scifo - Tales of Vesperia
Jude Mathis - Tales of Xillia
Milla Maxwell - Tales of Xillia

This one made me a little happier because two Symphonia characters we one of the first six announced. /brick'd. Buuuut, I still don't have a Playstation Portable. ;A;

Magazine image for Tales of the Heroes: Twin Blade || Tales of Innocence R Site

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, the Vita seems to be nothing but ports at the moment. Why Innocence though? If I remember correctly, it didn't sell all too well in Japan in the first place. I really see no chance of it ever coming stateside. I don't think a new character can really save that bland cast either.

I really don't have much to say on the fan-service game because they really never interested me in the first place.

I know it won't be too long before Namco-Bandai reveals an enhanced version of Xillia. :/

Back