• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favourite Pseudo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Garchomp most definately, its design always struck me as somewhat unpractical and weird.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Metagross because IMO it looks stupid and such.

EpicSylveon

Sylveon Trainer
Years
My least favourite would have to be Metagross, It's not that I don't like it's just that it's my least favourite design compared to the others.
It is also my least favourite as I like Dragon-Type Pokémon more or at least Dragon/Lizard looking Pokémon in Tyranitar's case anyway.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Least favourite would have to be Metagross, never liked using it ... and fighting it!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Even though I used Tyranitar in HG/SS, it's my least favorite pseudo-legendary because of its common weaknesses. It's still cool, though.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Let's just say the only pseudo I like is Tyranitar lol. I can't stand any of the others, and it would take a long time to decide who's my least favourite.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hydeigon, I hate leveling that thing up to get to it's final evolution. I rather use the other pseudos and they're still just as strong as Hydreigon.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Garchomp for me, his head looks really weird to me, especially compared to his previous evolution. I'm not too fond of Salamence either, It's body shape bugs me. He's fat

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
While I do like all of them, I'll have to go with the one I find myself using the least and that's Metagross. Metagross is a good Pokemon it's just that it's types are two that I don't really care for and I'm not a huge fan of its design either.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I absolutely despise Hydreigon. The design is weird, and it strikes me as odd that almost all of the Pseudos are dragon type, anyway. Other than that I find that it sucks as a Pseudo. It's got power, sure, but it's a little too easy to bring down, and the fact that it takes so long to get to the final evolution is absurd. Overall Hydreigon is easily my least favorite Pseudo.

Years
To be quite honest, I always forget that Garchomp is one of the pseudo-Legendaries, so I guess that would have to be my least favorite. I don't think that Salamence is all that great either (all in all, they're very similar to one another), but it looks a lot more like a dragon than the hammerhead land shark that is Garchomp.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I like pretty much every pseudo-legendary out there, but my least favorite are Dragonite and Tyranitar.

While I really like both of them their design are less appealing to me than the others.

Years
I'll have to go with dragonite. I love the way dragonair looked but dragonite is just.... odd. I just can't really take it that serious. Even angry dragonite looks funny (reminds me of barney D: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back