• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
xl_assassins-creed-4-box-500x300.jpg

Assassin's Creed is a video game series featuring events that had taken place throughout history. Black Flag is the latest installment to Assassin's Creed, and focuses on a story based around pirates. In the game, you'll be meeting a lot of well-known people, such as Edward Thatch (Blackbeard), Charles
Vane, and Calico Jack. The protagonist will be Edward Kenway, a privateer who turns himself into a pirate. Later, he joins the Assassin Order, climb up the ranks, and becomes the leader of the cult. You'll be captaining a ship known as Jackdaw, which could be customized the way you want. If it's damaged, then it could be repaired as well.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag has been released throughout most part of the world on October 29, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U. In Europe, though, the game won't be made available to Wii U until the end of November. For Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the game's said available at launch. Xbox One is going to be released on Nov 22nd in both the UK and US. As for PlayStation 4, it'll be launched in North America on the 15th. In United Kingdom, it'll be released on the 29th.

Have any of gotten this game yet? If not, then are you planning to get it? What console are you getting it for? What are some features are you looking forward to? Have you played any other Assassin's Creed game before? If so, what were they? Did you enjoy playing them? If you did not, then how come?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I actually think that Black Flag will get AC out of the monotonous gameplay of just doing the same things over and over again. I am mainly going to get the game to A) Kill Whales, B) PIRATES C) Sale the 7 seas (the Caribbean) D) PARKOUR E) explore islands and stuff. I love pirates and funnily enough I am not a big One Piece fan.
I played 1 loved it, 2 WAS EPiC I loved the town building or whatever I didnt play 3 though because I am not into that era especially since I have Mount and Blade Fyre and Sword to give me that feel.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I don't have the game but it looks interesting. I'm going to buy the first AC game soon (hopefully by the end of next week) and if I like it then I'll play thought the rest of the series, ending with Black Flag. From what I've saw from screenshots, I'm pretty sure that I would enjoy it. I'm about that island life.

Back