• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Wow, Jack, it's a village, not an industrial military base! XD
Or maybe there could be some important item/person living there...and/or hidden there. Being part of a conspiracy would be fun o3o
Heh, I don't think there's a single instance of a gun in HM (In a way it's a crying shame; I mean, shouldn't a lone farmer get to keep a teensy-weensy little shotgun with which to shoo away the pesky door-to-door salesman? Apparently not. T_T). I mean, they're usually set in idyllic, small town settings where the most serious charge around is littering or skipping out on a bar tab, so there's usually only a symbolic one-man police force. But you know...that doesn't mean that you can't play a police guy from a big city who likes to see rapists, terrorist bombers, arsonists, and serial murderers around every corner and prepares accordingly. xD
The more I learn about the setting, the more it starts sounding like Hot Fuzz. (Damn good movie, by the way; go watch it! xD)
Hot Fuzz - Wikipedia said:
Angel, meanwhile, struggles to adjust to the quiet and uneventful pace of the village, and despite clearing up several otherwise unnoticed crimes and misdemeanors in short order (such as shoplifters, underage drinkers and a farmer storing a huge supply of illegal weapons in his barn), soon finds his most pressing concern being a swan that has escaped from its owner.
Yeah, I can definitely roll with that. xD

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
Years
That sounds like fun it a comical way xP

By the way, should there be an character and occupation list for everyone? I guess you gt more of an interest than you thought you would Kurosaki!
Don't see how a big plot could develop on this, but a fun carefree Harvest Moon RP can totally make up it's on situations as it goes along, like the game...
Would this take a long time to sort out though?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Yeah, little details about your character or characters (I'm putting a cap on three. XD). For example, I'm thinking of going with a pair of traveling performers consisting of a brother sister duo around the age range of 15-18. No clue what kind of performers yet, but they travel while looking for their parents, that supposedly abandoned them, and they got a lead that brought them to a town. I'm thinking of making them twins, not sure yet. As much as I'd love to do a farm, I live on one IRL and thus would rather not. It's already weird enough playing HM inside when I have an actual farm outside. XD

YOU TOO?

Alright, so I've never played Harvest Moon, but this idea does sound fairly original. I've never done an RP like this before, but hey, diversity is good!

But this had better not cut into the time I spend playing card games. *shot*

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2008
Do I notice just a hint of mockery in your signature, Xerion? That's not a very nice thing to do, especially since guy also has the less common meaning of 'person of either gender'. =O

Anyways, if it's a three character limit then I'll go for florist and florist's assitant and leave the third one open for now. (I'm probably leaving florist boy's dad dead, sort of a haunting memory for him. :3) More details to come as I make them up. ^-^
I just thought it was kind of funny. No need to take it so hard.

-Xerion​

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Certainly more interest in this idea than I had originally predicted, which is good. oo;

We could take the plotline from Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland in which the town is in danger of being replaced by a theme park or something, so the citizens have to make something of the town, but other than that I have no original ideas as of yet.

If anyone likes to get a jump on things and start filling out a form, I guess I can manage to set one up:

Name:
Occupation: (You aren't required to have one in certain cases. i.e. if you're a child)
Appearance: (Do remember it's a small farming town in the middle of absolute nowhere. The hottest trends aren't exactly going to be everywhere)
Personality:
History:
Relationships: (You can leave this blank for now, though once we talk about it a bit more, you guys can decide who's characters are friends with whom and such)

That's right, for this RP and this RP only, I won't be asking for a sample. =o

AE: What about having a sort of holy spring with crystal clear water and such?

Saber: Did you just call me by that age old username I once had? Oo;

Jack: Just as long as you don't need to use them much, if at all, you can have your guns. I just don't need you taking someone's eye out. XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Name: Steven (off of Steven Tyler)
Appearance: Steven wears a blue baseball cap that is beat up on the brim. His hair is long and flows down to about to below ear length. It's a dark brown, but in some spots you can see a brighter shade of brown. Most likely to become his first gray spots. His nose is wide but not long and his mouth is thin and usually in a smile. His eyes are a dark blue and can strike the greatest sense of happiness into anyone who stares into them. He has a pronounced jaw which makes him appear more masculine. Steven usually wears a striped blue button up shirt but leaves most of his chest showing. He has a moon pendant that his mother gave him that sits on top of his muscular chest. He wears the usual loose blue jeans that go down below his ankle and are torn at the bottom from dragging on the ground all the time. He wears comfortable tennis shoes that he bought in the city. Steven stands tall at 6' 5" and has a muscular figure.
Personality: Steven is usually very kind to people, but when they get bothersome, he snaps like a twig and goes all out on the insults. He likes water and the beach because it's so romantic and beutiful. He usually doesn't want to be bothered when writing his music so it's best to leave him alone during then. He likes to write rock love songs but usually doesn't because it's to kooshy.
History: Steven began playing the guitar when he was 4 and had a lot of trouble learning on his own. He didn't have a lot of money as a kid, so he could afford lessons. When he became 15 his parents decided to let him go travel to perform but before he left, his mother gave him a moon pendant to remember her by. As he was traveling he met other musicians, a drummer and singer. They joined forces and became "Killer Kings". After 4 years traveling with his band, he decided to settle down in a small villiage where he lives now.
Relationships: N/A

Hope you like him, he's all I have right now. I'll add on to things later if needed.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Most likely going to join this...though I should be finishing up Moby Dick @_@
Do you want signups now? Or just a simplified summary of our character and occupation?
Or should we just wait till a firm plot is developed? I've been a HM addict ever since HM64, so this would be awesome before Rune Factory comes out! =D

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Do whatever. I only threw a form out there for those who know what they want. I honestly wouldn't wait on the plot, I doubt it's going to be anything character changing, so just put whatever ideas you have out there. XD

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
Ahh the Vantriliquist spot was taken..

Oh well. I can still have a character named Sasori!

^ Excuse my random, idiotic comments XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
If that's the case, then I might take the initiative in being the chef for the town's restaurant. Cooking seems like an enjoyable occupation.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Name: Almond Brimestone
Occupation: Innkeeper ( I always thought this would be fun to do~ [/weird])

Appearance: Almond is rather simple when it comes to appearance. She has blonde layered hair that goes to her shoulders with bangs that she normally keeps to the side. Almond's eyes have almost a crimson red tint in the light though they are actually almond in color. Her expressions are always very animated and cheerful, it's very rare that she's found in a bad mood. She stands at about 6"3 and has an average build with a slighly large bust. She isn't dainty nor is she muscular, though she is pretty strong but not farming material in the least. Almond's very fond of long sleeve outfits and is usually seen with a navy colored sweater or turtleneck. She loves to wear grey colored jeans as well along with her black and white tennis shoes. In the summer though, she wears either a black or red tank with denim shorts. Other than the standard things, Almond has a black watch on her left arm to keep track of her 'schedule'.

Personality: Almond Brimestone is a happy-go-lucky woman who loves to chat and socialize with others at the Inn. Depression and unhappiness aren't two of her personalities and she can get a little too carefree at times. She loves amusing herself with something, and if something doesn't come along, she'll amuse herself at someone else's expense. She loves meeting new people and loves to keep the Inn in tiptop shape. Almond isn't one to ever get mad, unless you do something to cause disruption in the Inn, but even then she won't get seriously upset. She's not one to take anything truely seriously either, so she's the last person you'd want to talk to about something serious or depression because all you'll get is a carefree response. She is a good listener though when it comes to letting out some steam or just random chats. Overall, Almond loves to make a happy atmosphere and listening to her radio.

History: Almond has lived in the village ever since she was born. She inherited the Inn from her mother's side of the family. Her father died in a car crash in he city when she was ten so Almond took it upon herself to help out her mother run the Inn. When she was seventeen, her mother remarried a man from the city. Of course, they invited her to come live in the city with them, but Almond felt that it was her duty to run the Inn. She's never been real fond of the city since her father died, so she's never gone to visit the city, but has always heard from travelers about it and letters from her mother.

Relationships: Aria- stepsister

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Okay, so they're works in progress. XD

Name: Kyle Seyf

Appearance: Kyle is a brown haired, green eyed teen with a 5'9" body that shows little hint of a muscular frame. In fact he is quite thin. His hair is usually styled so that his bangs cover his right eye, and he has a ponytail tied that goes down to his shoulders, like the rest of his hair. He has two main outfits, one for when he performs, and another more casual outfit. The performance outfit consists of a black cloak with a cloak lined with what are supposedly rubies, an even more rubies flowing down a seam down the center of the torso. Whether or not he wears the hood over his head or not is dependent on his preference, and the cloak is tied around his waist by a crimson sash. The cloak is generally packed full with props for his show, including the golden ring shaped like a snake around his finger. He refers to the ring as the key to his secrets, though he never reveals to anyone why. His casual outfit consists of a bland pair of navy blue jeans, and a black hoodie with a white shirt visible ever so slightly underneath. He also has a pair of black running shoes, and the snake ring is still present on his right index finger. Accompanying both outfits, he wears a golden earring shaped like a cross on his right ear.

Personality: Somewhat more enthusiastic than his sister, Kyle enjoys being the center of attention, and has an easygoing, laid back personality. He prefers to not have life get him down, and creates ways to take his mind off misfortune when ever it arises, which it does when you travel across the country in a horse drawn, covered wagon with your twin sister and a little girl who thinks of you as her brother. He is constantly competing with Kianne over silly things such as who's going to draw in the most money for the day, with consequences like the loser having to take the reigns for a whole day of travel. Being an illusionist, Kyle also has a very secretive and mysterious side while working. He is very touchy about his technique, and isn't afraid to bite off the hand of any unfortunate soul who questions his act. His number one pet peeve is arrogance, and is quick to inform someone of their arrogance when it surfaces, although he has an arrogant side himself in regards to his work. Overall, Kyle is a kind and caring person with a soft spot for girls and children. He is usually competitive with other guys, but in a stupid manner like how he is with his sister.

Relationships:
Kianne Seyf - sister
Sienna - friend

Name: Kianne Seyf
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationships:
Kyle Seyf - brother
Sienna - friend

Name: Sienna
Appearance: (Do remember it's a small farming town in the middle of absolute nowhere. The hottest trends aren't exactly going to be everywhere)
Personality:
History:
Relationships:
Kyle Seyf - "big brother"
Kianne Seyf - "big sister"

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Name: Korin

Appearance: Korin stands at 179 centimetres and weighs an approximate of 67 kilograms. He is tall but also lean, and has small areas of built up muscle across his arms, chest, and legs. The contour of his face represents an ellipse at best, but is also rounded across the jaw line, giving his face a sturdier look. His eyes are large and are of a full brown colour. His nose is thin along the bridge and becomes rounded across each nostril. Each ear is curved almost straight back but is lifted up from the sides of his head, in proportion to the other details of his face. These are also partially covered by his black messy hair.

Korin's hair is of a very dark colour and covers the majority of his head, to the point of being long enough to frame his face. Each fringe in his hair derives from the top of his head in a counter clockwise rotation. However, being messy and extremely unmanageable, it is often hard to tell. The direction of his hair differs across each side but covers his head appropriately to not looking obscure. The colour of his hair is an extremely dark brown, thus appearing black from a distance.

His attire consists of simple clothing that is suiting for the kitchen of a restaurant but can also be worn on other occasions outside of work. He adopts such clothing solely on the fact of caring little about his appearances and has no need to stand out. Clothing that is comfortable but also presentable (to some extent) is Korin's only rule when it comes to appearances.

On this notion, Korin dresses himself accordingly in a both casual but professional manner. Firstly, he adorns a long-sleeved white collar button shirt over his torso and has each sleeve rolled up to behind his elbows. The collar is left unbuttoned to allow some breathing space around his chest and neck. A loose white undershirt also covers his torso underneath his collar. Both shirts are tucked into a pair of long grey trousers, tied across the waist with a traditional silver buckle belt. The belt leather is of a black colour and is only loosely worn. Korin's trousers are long and loose down each leg, reaching just above his ankles and rests on the holes of his shoes. The waist of his trousers however, is fairly tight and can support itself without the assistance of a belt. Beneath each leg sits a pair of white ankle socks and black formal shoes. Both shoes are rounded across the tip and have been worn down considerably. Korin's lack of care for his appearance is most evident in the condition of these items, but in accordance to his rule, as long as he is comfortable and semi-presentable, he is content with his current image.

Personality: Korin can be considered as any typical twenty-one year old, who has just spent the last fifteen years of his life learning about what he loves. He's energetic and passionate about what he does and can sometimes be overbearing when he gets carried away. However, these are mere traits of his personality and on the whole, establish his initial attitude. From this, he can, from time to time, adopt sarcasm to respond to those he has a general dislike towards, or to merely tease. He does this all for the fun of the situation and almost always has the best intentions in mind.

Beneath his boisterous but also admirable enthusiasm for his work, Korin can become quite timid when meeting others for the first time. His pride and ego however, tend to get in the way of his true nature and can sometimes cause him to make decisions unfavourable for himself and others, in spite of his level of awareness about the situation. He also has a peculiar habit of admiring every girl and woman in town as a potential partner for himself, and often acts in a way that he believes that will attract their attention, despite the forged personality he may put on. Many of these attempts are light-hearted and are quickly waved off, leaving him in embarrassing and potentially ego-damaging situations.

Following this beneath-the-surface personality, a more humble and caring attitude that Korin is rarely seen displaying in public, does exist and is at most, limited to the confines of his own home and to his immediate family and friends. During the small periods of time where he does lower the façade of who he is, he can become quite serious and much more vulnerable to emotion. He harbours a deep care and kindness towards his sister, but in a different respect, refuses to relate with his parents. This is his true personality and any other emotions or actions he might display in public, are a charade of who he wishes to be.

History: Korin's upbringing was one of both material privilege and emotional damage. Being the first born, his parents treated his existence in a way more familiar to a mistake, rather than a blessing. During this time, his parents had just begun their first business as co-owners of their own restaurant. Korin was six years old at the time of the restaurant's opening and soon found himself both serving customers and helping his parents in the kitchen. Despite his efforts, he made many mistakes and was scolded on an almost day-to-day basis. This relationship with his parents lasted for the majority of his childhood, and the longer it continued the more mature and independent he grew.

Because of this, Korin was forced to mature at a much faster rate than other children his age, but found the transition to be much more beneficial for himself in the long run. No longer dependant on his parents, he continued working at his family's restaurant in order to provide for himself and quickly made it his goal to move out and to start living on his own. He had turned fourteen at this time and would have proceeded with his plan, but another obstacle had gotten into his way.

During the first semester of the first year of the restaurant's establishment, Korin's mother Lilia became pregnant, and nine months later, Suen was born. If it had not been for his sister, Korin's goal to leave and begin his own life would have only proceeded sooner than it inevitably had. Now that his parents had begun making a decent living and were about to begin raising their second child, Korin decided that he wouldn't allow his sister to be raised in the same manner as he was, and took the initiative in caring for her during the day while his parents worked, thus cutting into his own working time and inevitably his only source of independence; money.

In spite of this however, his parents attitude had become much more accommodating for their daughter who could only rely on them for the necessities, despite Korin's efforts. This was due to his parents' restaurant and its quick success. By the second year, his parents had become quite comfortable financially and were able to bring Suen up in an environment, much more privileged than Korin had experienced. During this time, Korin's treatment remained the same, and his existence was only ever acknowledged during his working at the restaurant.

After turning eighteen, the ill feelings in his relationship with his parents had lessened considerably and because of his loyalty to the family business, despite his true motives, his parents had agreed to support him temporarily while he found a permanent resident to move into. Suen had also grown up, and impartial to either side of the family, remained loyal to both her parents and her brother, supporting both sides whenever necessary.

Relationships: Tuoan (father), Lilia (mother), Suen (sister), Lynn (professional enemy/casual friend)

Ugh, this new sign-up is taking me a while. I have to finish his appearance soon so I can start on the rest of his profile.

@Chibi: Inn's have chefs? I thought they just had a bar. Either way, I can be the chef for your inn or have my own restaurant. Either is fine with me.

Last edited:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
My two current sign-ups. Also, I'll be gone for about a week, so I won't be active at all really, so I'm posting part of the sign-up's now.

Name: Regina "Tachi" Tachimi
Appearance: In a small town such as this, people describe Regina's choice of apparal like "Oh my! Does she know that there are children in this town, no less some more sophiscated clothing stores..!" Regina sticks out like a black sheep in a herd of white ones, or as exact, a racing red apple in a batch of dull, yellow ones. Regina's blonde hair is always bouncing about with her, while ringletted into many curls, a golden blonde color. Regina's bangs are always pulled back out of her face, with a apple red crown that is outlined with a hint of gold. Her cerulean eyes are always gleaming with a hint of curiosity, yet with a glare of arrogance and spunk. Regina's pale complexion always gleams off the sunshine, which Regina always basks in.

NOT FINISHED YETTTT.
Personality:
History:
Relationships: (You can leave this blank for now, though once we talk about it a bit more, you guys can decide who's characters are friends with whom and such)

Name: Gwenhwyfar "Wendy" Lauderdale

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Ugh, jesus christ. x_x; I'm going to die. I've never been this busy at all. So sorry for my abscence, but friday I was out of town all day, yesterday I had an asian party all day and now today I have a surprise party that's more of a surprise for me then for my friend. So I have to run around and go help out and buy his present which'll probably end up being a lame card and some money because quite frankly, I've no idea what he wants, other then what he needs which is some kind of video game console. But I'd rather that not get confiscated by his father.

Anyway, off-topic babbling aside, I'm still interested. Tomorrow I should be less busy, so I'll try to finish my entire sign-up tomorrow. D: Sorry!

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
Years
Yep, I don't want to call you Asch, because I can't really compare you to Asch, and I can't call you David because I don't know you that well, sooo I'll just call you the name I'll remember you by. If you don't mind.

Name: Aria Hannara

Appearance: Aira has a very buisness-like air to herself, which is pretty much the way she is. She could be called pretty in sorts, but isn't one to take the compliment. Her eyes are a bright shade of seagreen, which are even more amplified underneath her black rimmed, slim, square glasses. She has blonde straight hair that could reach to about her waist if she let it out. She usually keeps her hair in a bun in the back of her hair tied by a cerulean blue ribbon, though she has bangs in the front. She's around 5"8 inches and has a slim figure. Do to the fact that she's never done hard labor in her life, she's pretty dainty and has a very lightly tanned complexion. For her outfit, Aria wears a button-down white long sleeved shirt most of the time accompanied with a black bead bracelet on her right hand. She loves to wear denim, and wears a pair of slim-fit blue jeans with black slip-on velvet shoes. When it's hot, she'll change to a short sleeved version of her shirt and denim shorts. When not in use, her favorite black pin is placed between the bun in her hair or behind her right ear.

Personality: A solid introvert, Aria is just about the opposite of her stepsister. She's not one to carry on a conversation, nor is she one to start one unless there's some meaning to it. She's extremely quiet and focused with whatever task that she has at hand, and she likes to be kept busy. Her reactions are pretty much apathetic on the outside, though she can be pretty kind-hearted at times. She likes to chat about the city and philosophy and occasionally likes to ask people about their life for her future book, which can be pretty unsettlingly direct. She likes to speak in a respectful manner, but at times her answers seem enexpectidly blunt. Any interest in classic literature will start her on a talking frenzy. If you need help with anything though, Aria will always want to, though she'll never say anything for or against it. She's usually either walking around the village for insperation, helping out at the Inn, or sitting in a corner, writing down something for a future book. All in all, she's a quiet and unemotional person that can be reached eventually.

History: Aria's father remarried a woman from the town when she was tweleve.Her real mother had died due to cancer when she was six, so Aria didn't really want to accept her father with someone else but felt that it was the best thing for her father. Aria graduated from her highschool as validictorian though that was gained by forfeiting any social life she could have had. Before Aria went to college though, her parents recommended that she should spend her last summer with her stepsister in her mother's hometown. Thinking that such a village would be great insperation for some future writing, Aria came to the village to live with her stepsister for the time being in the Inn.

Relationships: Almond- stepsister

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sorry, I'm in the mood for tragic pasts. :/

Name: Lynn Jozell

Appearance: With steel blue gray eyes and straw colored hair, Lynn isn't exactly your number one looker. Her skin is rather pale, and dotted with freckles that are only visible if you really stare and look for them. She keeps her hair short, cut in a plain style which ends at her chin and is cut straight around, parted down the middle with no bangs to call for. When she's working, Lynn is usually found wearing a pair of washed and slightly worn denim capri's and a plain bright green ribbed tank top, along with her usual sneakers. However, during events and when she's simply just walking about, she'll usually be wearing a purple tank top, identical to her green one except for the color, and a pair of dark denim cargo capri's overalls, along with a pair of black sporty clogs. She never wears any make-up or jewelry. Though not stick thin, what with constant work with the animal's, Lynn manages to keep fit and somewhat healthy, even though her diet is unbalanced and rather off.

Personality: Confident and cheerful, Lynn is an independent girl who rather likes the ring of 'tomboy'. Though in reality, quite a fraidy cat, Lynn seems to be determined to prove otherwise, and thus, rarely turns down a dare unless it threatens her life, something she values above everything else for more then just one reason. Though simple and agreeable on the surface, Lynn is a turmoil underneath, a young girl who has lived by herself for the majority of her life. Extremely sexist, Lynn believes that most men are worthless, and can't do anything right. However, she hates people who hurt animal's even more then men, and she is known to turn a bright shade of red, or purple, whenever presented with cooked meat. She has a sort of spacey attitude though, and though has a welcoming disposition, she is usually reluctant to leave her home for festival's and events.

History: With her mother's death passing a year after she was born, Lynn was never exposed to feminine things. Her two older brothers and father were all extremely tough and liked to poke fun at her by pointing out that she was a girl and couldn't even lift a spade. Adventurous and curious, Lynn was always following them around the barn and helping with what she could. Her father's death came when she was 4, and left with only her brothers, Lynn decided that she needed to help lift the burden. She ate less and worked more, becoming a little unhealthy in the time being. She hid this however, terrified that her brother's might spend money on medicine. It was tragedy after tragedy, and her older brother, though not oldest, died in a fire accidentally set to the barn while trying to clear out the animal's. Successful in saving all of them, he lost his life in the process. Now left with only one family member, and only 13 years of age, Lynn became frightened of everything. She still ate less, but no longer helped, terrified of animal's, terrified of the barn, wrapping blankets around herself to keep warm in winter because fire frightened her to tears.

It took two years for her to get over the third loss, and she practically disappeared during this time. It was only the strangest news that could cheer her up, though at the same time, making her sadder then ever. Her oldest brother announced that he would be going to the city to study, and it was only his excitement which kept Lynn from throwing a fit. He proceeded to show her how to keep the place running, and a year later, left his 15 year old sister to fend for herself. Feeling left behind, Lynn decided to forget she still had an older brother who was alive, and acts as if he never existed. The graves of her 'only' family sit near the back of the property in the grazing fields.

Relationships:

Name: Erikkz (Arron) Geote (Almearda)
Appearance: True to his personality, Arron stands at an imposing 6'6", with heterochromatic eyes, one warm chocolate brown eye, and a very sharp hazel one. His sandy taupe colored hair hangs in his eyes, normally brushed slightly aside with the back of his hair slightly curling up to give it a more layered look when Arron doesn't dry his hair after showers. Otherwise, it hangs loosely and ends just above the base of his neck, his bangs only ending about two inches above the rest. His features are sharp, and he wears a white square eyepatch over his warm colored brown eye, one with looped straps that wrap around the back of his ears, framing his other eye. With a loose collared long-sleeved shirt that's too long and gathers on top of his tan khaki cargo shorts, Arron likes to keep his attire simple, usually rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt. With a pair of black flip-flops on his feet, and the occasional thin sweater around his waist, Arron isn't really a sight to behold from the neck down, with a slender build that is rippled with muscles for lifting shipments. He is slightly tanned, and his skin is just a shade lighter then his shorts.

Personality: Crude and almost never without an irritated expression, Arron appears to rather dislike other people. He's not particularly social, and only takes part in festival's because it's a good chance to bask in how different his life is, and how it's taken a backseat to everyone else. If there's nothing in the shipping box when he stops by, Arron always gets annoyed, often snapping at the farmer before leaving. Though he seems to keeps to himself, Arron somehow knows when everything happens, is about to happen, and to exactly whom is involved. Though he only divulges facts he needs to say, the shipper is in on every bit of gossip in town. A seemingly bland person, Arron is quiet and prefers to be in quiet places. Disagreeable, Arron actually finds it rather entertaining when his indifference causes people around him to become angry, and actually tends to make enemies of people he's never even spoken to.

History: Originally from the city, Arron Almearda has never said a word about his past to anyone. Nothing about his doings before he came to town, Arron is sure to keep his history dead silent. In reality, the reason for this is because Arron Almearda never existed anywhere in the city. His real name was Erikkz Geote, a real gentleman. Kind and gentle, Erikkz had friends in every part of the city, known for his generosity. It would not be in accurate to say that he sat comfortably in his father's shadow. As a powerful CEO, Erikkz had all luxuries to account for. Never without friends, Erikkz put great trust in everyone around him, never thinking that anyone would betray his trust.

But that was far from the case. On the eve of his 16th birthday, Erikkz's father was arrested on multiple charges, felonies that grew more terrible with each passing revelation. Such a wonderful, kind, and generous fellow. Now shunned and hated, Erikkz's life fell apart, shattered into pieces as he inherited everything his father left behind in his will when he was sentenced to death. Uninterested in material things, Erikkz spent the next three years slowly tearing down his late father's empire, changing his outlook on the world entirely. Betrayed by his father, by his trust, and by his friends, Erikkz lost everything all at once. The only way to gain it back was to start over. Changing his name, his appearance, locking himself up, and donning a thorny disposition, Erikkz became Arron, his ideal, a man who would never dream of trust, of kindness, generosity, or happiness in life. Because the ideal was never loved nor ever loved another, the ideal would experience no happiness, nor any hurt. Because there was no such thing as trust, there would be no such thing as betrayal.

Relationships:

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
So, lets have a goal to have everything ready in three days. That okay for everyone? I've mentioned it before, but try and sort out what relation your character has to others, since they have technically been living in the town for some, if not all of their life and should have relationships with other town members.

As for the geographical outline, I'm thinking we should include:
-A mountain complete with a trail and all (=o), with a spring up near the top surrounded by tales and folklore
-Either the ocean or a lake nearby
-Farmland, obviously
-A forest bordering town, usually subject to ghost stories by the townsfolk

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back