• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mi rm2k XP game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
Years
DarkMage31 said:
LittleFascistPanties> Most sites that you can download RMXP from give you the .dll's necessary with a separate download. Try RPG Infinity.
Lol it's not my problem, it isn't my game.

That doesn't mean that I'm not making a game. *HINT*HINT*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
give me the link to the site please
We do not supply links to RMXP. It's clearly stated in the stickied threads.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Toothache said:
I'd be surprised if he knew his chipsets from his switches and variables... LOL if you bought RMXP how come you don't have the dll files?
Lol, we can only hope for this to last longer than a week(that's if it ever gets started)

He just IMed me asking for chipsets a little while ago XD

drex0rz

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
What the.... is with this copywright stuff who cares? pokemon is copywrighted heck who cares?

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
What the.... is with this copywright stuff who cares? pokemon is copywrighted heck who cares?
you should watch your mouth. Anyway, I don't think there are any sites that have
the dll seperately. Most of the sites that have the dll files needed also have rmxp along
with it. So unless you give us any specefic evidence that you actually have bought
rmxp, there's no way the link will be handed out.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I have dud from the japanese site and everyone had a problem after they bought it cuz the dll but i dont havet o worry i got the dll
That's great to hear. I guess that we can see some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back