• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BqpOOzp.png

When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower, like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone...

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose smirked slightly as she brushed her golden blonde hair out of her eyes as she stood in the shadows of an alleyway watching the people walk through the area that was known as her territory to those that lived on the streets. Spotting a man with orange hair stuff a wad of cash carelessly in his pocket she nodded. Perfect, though people never learn she thought entering the crowded sidewalk. She walked at a normal pace just to make sure no one looked at her suspiciously. She approached the man she had decided was her target and slipped her hand in his pocket taking the wad of cash and then briskly walking off. It was a few seconds after she was out of sight when she heard the man yell out that someone had stolen from him. "He hadn't noticed me" she smirked more and put the money in her pocket before skipping through the crowd ignoring the few looks she got for being alone without her parents.

Stopping in front of a hot dog vendor she smiled and looked up at the man running it. "Two please"

"Were's you mom or dad kid?" the man asked as he took the money and handed her the two hot dogs.

"Mom says I'm old enough to buy lunch on my own." she said pointing to a blonde haired woman who was sitting on a bench reading a book.

"alright then, off to your mother with you then" the man said and Primrose nodded turning and walking in the direction of the woman but once she was in a crowd of people she ducked into an alleyway and ate the two hot dogs quickly before sitting down and counting the money.

"enough for a few days" she muttered putting the cash away and walking through the alleys back to the small shelter she had constructed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part One
Living in Paradise

Teashi landed lithely on top of the constructed shelter hidden away in the alleys, watching as the girl approached, probably not anticipating that anyone would have found her home. Teashi simply smiled, despite whatever reaction she may have, as he lounged on the roof. "Hey there, stranger!" He spoke chirpily, and his voice wasn't all too deep, implying he was likely around age 14 or so. "I saw how you tricked that hot dog guy, that was actually pretty cool!" He grinned, ignorant to practically any complaint the girl might have, and introduced himself. "My name's Teashi - Teh-ah-shee - and I'm sorta new around here. What's your name?"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

As she approached her shelter she noticed a boy with white hair and red eyes lounging on the roof of it. "Hey there, stranger!" he spoke chirpily and she frowned at his tone. "My name's Teashi - Teh-ah-shee - and I'm sorta new around here. What's your name?"

Looking at the older boy, who looked to be around 14 possibly Primrose crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "I'm Primrose" she answered leaning on the wall of a building. "so your new here Teashi. I'll go ahead and tell you how this works." she glared at him. "the rules are simple. Those of us that live on the streets have their own territory's, most are in groups." she paused. "But I'm on my own, and I don't take kindly to new people, especially when they are on top of my home, and in my territory" she stopped leaning on the wall. A part of her was saying that she could try to trust this boy, but she wouldn't let herself yet. Been betrayed to many times she thought. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Two
Living in Paradise

"Nice to meet ya Primrose. Can I call ya Prim? That's easier for me." He leapt down from the roof, landing gracefully before her. "Me? Hmm... I guess that's a good question." He scratched his chin, gazing upward in thought. He grinned as he held out one hand in a 'thumbs-up' pose. "I'm searching for Paradise!" He smiled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Though everyone thinks I'm crazy for that, but I know I'm not. I may be crazy, but not for my hunt for Paradise." He smirked. "What about you? What do you do here? How do you have fun?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Kagan
Freeze City

Back here again. Back in the slums, back in the dirt. Naturally, the dirt was always the best place to find scum, and scum was exactly what I was after. Through various connections and contacts over the course of six months, I'd managed to arrange a meeting with the infamous crime boss Don Artigno, who might know something about the Executioners. Thoughts of those terrible humans flooded my mind, reminded me of everything they'd done to me. No, can't get sentimental now, I scolded myself, straightening my face when I realized I'd been frowning. If I was lucky, this lowlife would have some information on where the Executioners' base was, and if so, and how to get into it. The building where I waited was a dilapidated old apartment complex located in the middle of Freeze City's slums. Nobody lived here anymore, and that made it the perfect hiding place for drug dealers and criminals, and all sorts of scum. The very thought of them all disgusted me, but there I stood anyway, waiting to meet the filthy human who owned it all.

Naturally, Don Artigno could never have suspected my true identity as a wolf when he first laid eyes on me. My shady, enigmatic appearance clearly unsettled him as he and his 'associates' (I refer to them as his minions, because...well, that's what they were) approached. I stood with my back leaning against the wall, head looking down. For a slight moment, I was immersed in thought, before Artigno's voice snapped me out of it. "You the guy?" He asked in what I detected to be a fake Italian accent. "Yeah," I said simply. He approached, motioning for his minions to stay close to him. "Alright, what'd you wanna know? Kid like you's a little young to be inquirin' about these scum, eh?" He snorted. He seemed impatient and ready to leave, mainly because he had other business to attend to, but also because I unnerved him somewhat. I raised my head, and gazed upon him with both my eyes. The man was shorter than I'd expected; about 5 '11. He wore a black leather trench coat and a hat to hide his identity; as did his lackeys. "Where's their base, and how do I get in?" I asked flatly. For a moment, an amused grin was plastered upon Don Artigno's face, but it was soon washed away by a serious expression. "You don't stand a-" he began, but I cut him off. "Don't lecture me, just tell me what I want to know," I ordered. The crime boss and his minions quickly walked up to me. Anger was in Artigno's eyes. "You talk to me like dat, boy, you dead," he warned. A slight grin appeared on my face, but I didn't flinch. "Don't forget who's paying you. You're getting quite a handsome fee for this," I shot back. With that, he took a few steps back. His lackeys followed suit.

"A'right then. I don't know exactly where it is, but I knows it's here in Freeze City. In fact, according to my contacts, we're not far from it now. It's somewhere in the slums, hidden in plain sight. As for getting in, I wouldn't know much about that, but I got a friend in not far from here...name's Giovanni. He's gotten in before, he can tell you more." Don Artigno proceeded to hand me what appeared to be a business card from a nearby city, though all that was on it was a name, Giovanni, and an address. The rest of the card was blank. "Now, gimme my money," Don Artigno quickly snapped. From my pocket, I pulled a sack of money which contained several 500 hundred dollar cash bills. "No briefcase? Very unprofessional," Artigno remarked as he took the bag of cash from my hands. He proceeded to hand it to one of his minions, who opened the sack and clumsily began counting the money. After a few minutes of staring at me, Don Artigno turned to his associate. "You done?" He asked, frustrated. "All here," the lackey concluded, stuffing the cash back into the bag. Without another word, Don Artigno and his 'associates' walked away.

I stood for a moment, thinking on what I'd just been told. Hidden in plain sight, he said. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I thought. Deciding that a good walk might clarify things, I exited the complex and began wandering the streets of the slums, the dirt of Freeze City.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose sighed but nodded in response to the boys request to call her Prim before he leapt down landing gracefully in front of her and the nine year old had to keep looking up in order to see his face. She scoffed at the grin on his face as he held out one hand in a thumbs up saying he was searching for some paradise. Before asking her what she does here, and how she has fun.

"Paradise? What's that supposed to be?" she crossed her arms. "as for what I do here. I'm a thief, a street kid, and an orphan" she shrugged as if it was no big deal, but deep down it was to her, though she wouldn't let it show. "I don't have fun, unless you count pick-pocketing and stealing as having fun"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Three
Living in Paradise

"You've never heard of Paradise??" Teashi blinked twice, wide-eyed with surprise. "Oh, man, that's crazy. Paradise is a perfect place, where life couldn't get any better. It's something a lot of people hunt for, but no one seems to find." He scratched his head a bit. "Pickpocketing? Maybe fun isn't the right word... Exciting maybe? Either way, it depends on your idea of fun, and it seems different with lots of people."

He held a hand up to his chin as he thought, before randomly saying, "You know what? I think I'm a street kid too. I don't actually have a home to return to, not until I find Paradise. By the way," he grinned in an overly-optimistic way, "Why didn't you just take the hot dogs? You didn't have to give him this..." He dug into his pocket and showed Prim what he was holding; money. Not just any money, but the same money she had spent on the hot dogs earlier.

"See? I'm pretty good at it too, if I say so myself." He held the money closer to Prim. "Go on, take it! I have no use for it."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

When I walked around the town I just hoped that no one would see me, I just hoped that I could peacefully walk down the streets and find signs of "Paradise". Though, yet again they had to see me as the beast I actually am, the beast they fear with their whole hearts. The beast that does nothing but try to survive in this corrupted world of heartless humans. The beast that is nothing more than a mere wolf that is just really hungry...

April thought as she ran through the streets on her four paws, trying to escape from the humans that were following her because she stole their turkey. Her eyes were empty looking and she was wondering why this happened every time she tried to find some food. How could she know that the turkey, that was left on the table in the lobby of the inn, was actually the dinner of some rich geezer? Not only that, he could get him some new turkey while April hasn't eaten for days, right? Such an unfair world we live in...

April jumped over some boxes as she accidentally hitted something... or rather said "someone". April slowly opened her hazel eyes to notice that she had jumped into a man that way older than she was in her human form. She wanted to apologize, she really did but the fact that she knew that she was still running around as a wolf kept her from doing so. "There it is!" She heard the old rich geezer from earlier shout as the group of humans was nearing. April stood up and was about to run away until she heard the old geezer shout again. "It's with a human! He must have asked that thing to steal my turkey!" April stopped and turned around. "Jeez... humans and their convictions..." April sighed. There was no way she could run away now, the human would be killed because she accidentally bumped into him.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

"Come back here you damned beast!"

The voice echoed behind a man who was running through an alley behind a restaurant with a bag filled with food on his shoulder. He didn't know why this man was reacting so hostile and chasing him down like this. After all, they were throwing this food away so why not give it to someone who needed it. Blaez didn't bother to look back until he was at the end of the alley at a dead end and heard footsteps nearing closer behind him. Nervously looking around for a safe escape, he saw a rusty ladder leading to the roof of the building to his left.

He tossed his bag over his shoulder and began to climb up, flinching at each sound the ladder made as it groaned in a manner that made it seem like it would give way and fall apart at any moment.

"Any time but now." Blaez thought to himself as he neared the top of the ladder.

The man who had previously been chasing him began to climb up the ladder too as was climbing even faster although when Blaez reached the top, the ladder broke just as he managed to scramble to the top and the bag on his shoulder burst open at the bottom, causing various food to fall out onto the man. Then the man chasing him plummeted into the ground safely into a patch of snow along with the ladder and food landing on top of him.

"You dirty conniving wolf." the man said before swearing at the top of his lungs as Blaez was already too far to hear the man's outburst.

Blaez climbed onto the ground when he found another ladder and walked down the street, seemingly oblivious to everything around him as he hauled an empty, worn, patched up bag over his shoulder. There were no passerby on the road except for the occasional person who gawked at Blaez as he was an oddity. As he approached any person he saw outside of their home, they would stare at him in disbelief and flee if he approached so he decided not to even bother with them any more.

He walked until he reached the familiar alley where he hid his stuff at and continued to walk until he saw the cheap, wooden, barricade he had set up along with a tent that was made by someone with poor craftsmanship.

He hadn't had a decent conversation with a person for ages and he also had no home to return to. No friends or family but only a faith to live for. He lived in hope that one day he would be able to arrive in Paradise where there would be no more sorrow and no more pain.

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose shook her head as Teashi explained paradise as a perfect place. She had already had that. Three years ago that is. Though her eyes widened when Teashi asked why she didn't just steal the hot dogs and then held out the money she had paid for them with. Taking the money from him Primrose put it with the rest of her cash, "A perfect place huh. I don't believe in that kind of place anymore." she sat down on the ground and sighed recounting her cash.

"you are pretty good Teashi. It's not easy to take money from that guy. As for why I didn't just steal the hot dogs." she paused thinking for a moment. "Most of the time I do. Though sometimes I pay for them, normally it's when the guy spots me that I pay for them. If he doesn't I just take them and run."

"Well, Well if it isn't little Primrose, seems like you've got a little friend. As well as some cash which we will be taking." a voice familiar to her said and Primrose stood up frowning angrily glaring at the tall blonde eighteen year old boy and his two brown haired lackeys.

"Get out of my territory Jax, and your not taking anything. Why would I give it to you after you and your friends abandoned me two years ago" she scoffed crossing her arms.

"I'm not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do about it brat. How would you like it if we told the orphanage were you are" Jax sneered taking a step towards her but stopping abruptly when he saw the dagger pointed at him.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Kagan
Freeze City

As I wandered the streets of Freeze and reflected on what Artigno had said, I was suddenly and abruptly knocked down by some mysterious object. I fell back onto the ground, falling into a puddle. Just my luck! Soaked and angry, I got back up to find...a wolf. I could hardly say it was unexpected, since there were many wolves in the city, trying to survive. Apparently, this wolf was the object which had crashed into me, and that, I was not willing to put up with. I thought that perhaps this wolf thought I was human and was trying to attack me. I'd heard of many vicious wolves hereabout, but this wolf should have been able to tell I was her kind through scent. Humans couldn't detect it, but most of the time wolves could recognize each other through smell alone. Looking ahead, I realize why this particular wolf dashed away without so much of an apology. There, chasing after her, was a rabble of pitiful humans. Some carried pitchforks and torches. How stereotypical.

I wondered if I should kill these people. True, they now suspected me, and would try to kill me too, but killing them would attract attention. Should I run, or should I fight? Before my rational mind could make a decision, my hand already gripped my Katana. Kill them it was. The crazed humans, apparently led by a rather buff old man, did not slow down. They had their murderous eyes set upon me as much as the other wolf, though they appeared unaware that I was like her. Speaking of the wolf, she still appeared to be here. Any other wolf probably would have run away by now.

The humans were almost here. I unsheathed my sword, which seemed to unnerve them slightly, but of course they kept on coming. Humans were known for their stupidity. The first man, a middle-aged skinny human, jabbed at me with his pitchfork. I parried it and stepped to the side, then dashed closer to him and stabbed him in the back. He screamed his last scream, before he fell to the ground. The next man would be harder due to his buff physique. The first thing he did was throw his torch at me, which I swiftly dodged. I walked closer to him, and he swiped at me with his pitchfork. Again, I parried, and stepped to the side, though it seemed this one had learned from the other one's mistake. He swung again, this time from up top, and his strength was enormous. The third man came in before I had time to react, and I was still struggling to keep the second man's pitchfork from slamming straight into my face. I switched the grip on my sword so that I held it backhand, then bent it at an angle so that the man's pitchfork slid right off the blade. As the man heaved his pitchfork up again, I seized the opportunity to stab him in the abdomen. He grunted slightly, keeping in his screams, before I saw the life fade from his eyes. The third man was upon me by then, and jabbed at me with his torch. This one was by far the dumbest. I stepped back and swiped at his hand, cutting it clean off. The man screamed, but I silenced him with a final blow to the throat.

The last one was the old man. He stared at me, horrified, and ran, dropping his pitchfork and torch in terror. I turned to the wolf who had caused me all this trouble. She was a white, skinny wolf with yellow eyes. For a moment, I wondered what her reaction would be to all this, but pushed the thought out of my mind as I put my bloodstained Katana to her throat. Normally, I would just walk away, but if there was one thing I hated, it was stupidity, which was exactly what this wolf had demonstrated by bumping into me and attracting humans.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Strutting around in your wolf form like you want to be killed. Well, if that's what you want, I'll happily oblige."

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nando ~ Freeze City

Nando looked around from his perch on top of an old apartment complex. The city streets below him were as bleak as the grey sky above them. The same as they always are, he thought. As much as he hated thinking negatively, there wasn't much else to do or think about other than how the the city itself unsettles him, along with the countless humans here; few of which he could even consider decent souls. The other day in fact, he ran into a pitiful looking thief who had just finished mugging a woman. Even though every sense within him told him not to get involved, he effortlessly topples the lowlife and returns the handbag to the distressed victim. Much to his annoyance, the ungrateful human appeared to be outraged at him for apparently dropping a few items while on his way returning it. The nerve! That was the last time, he'd perform a service for a human. Dismissing these thoughts, Nando exhaled a deep sigh to clear his mind. The wolf then leaped down from the building from fire escape to fire escape, until he touched down to the streets below to go for a walk.

***​

After feeling hungry, Nando decided to pilfer a few hot dogs from a stand. He did so with such ease and swiftness, for it became quite necessary in his time in the city. The meat from which he had taken tasted somewhat weird, as it always has. The young wolf never did get truly accustomed to the taste of the cooked meat the humans adored. After his meal, Nando felt an urgent need to stretch his paws. As such, he trudged along the alleyways until he reached what was more or less the slums of the city. The ground beneath his feet was hard and rugged but few, few humans had business in these parts so, it was a prime area for when he would embrace his true wolf form and rummage around as he pleased. However something about this day unsettled him. After pacing along the deserted streets for a minute, he sniffed the thick air. Past the smells reek of trash, and the dusty buildings his nose deciphered a mixed set of scents nearby. Receding into his human disguise he cautiously moved along until he came around corner where shouts and ruckus of humans could be heard. Peering from his hiding place, he sees another wolf, wild eyed and frantic who appeared to have collided with another wolf. The other wolf was in his disguise but Nando was immediately able to recognize his true form. The Grey Wolf hesitated to approach them however, as the humans; now in sight continued to close in on the two wolves.

Much to his astonishment however, the older wolf had quickly and effortlessly laid waist to the pursuing humans. Nando had mixed feelings about this encounter however. He was glad he had found two other wolves that had seemingly alluded him all this time. However, he was unsure of the trouble they might bring him. Especially the older one. Something about him seemed a bit off...

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
(My first post is in my SU)
I woke up after a nap to find treat Elizabeth was not there. "Elizabeth?" I called.

"She won't answer" a voice said "She was kidnapped while you were sleeping." I couldn't believe my eyes. Right before me was an old friend, smoking a cigarette. "Do you remember my name?" The man asked me.

"Brian?" I asked, thinking I was wrong.

"Well, I dropped that name some time ago." He blew smoke thought the room. "But yea, pretty much." I could see that he had my bag and weapons right next to him. "Stop eyeing your weapons, I'll give them to you after we talk."

"But I have to save the girl." I said. "Then I have to bring you in for justice."

He laughed, "The girl is fine, they can't leave the train anyways." He was right, they had no way off. "We can talk about the past, and the present. You start."

"Why are you here." I asked the first question that came to mind.

"Mostly to see you face to face." He said. "I've been keeping on an eye on you for years."

I was somewhat surprised. "Why?"

"I'm afraid it would take too long to answer that right now."

"What can you tell me then?" I felt like he was wasting my time.

"Under no circumstance will you be allowed to die yet." And he stood up and walked out. "They are hiding in the farthest cart back, there's seven of them." He walked down the corridor heading toward the front of the train. "You don't have much time!" He called.

I grabbed my guns and swords and sprinted to the back. The first person I saw had an automatic weapon and seemed to be taking guard. He was incompetent though, and I surprised him with a sharp blow to the skull. Nonleathal I thought, Minimal deaths.. I took another two down as soon as I snuck in the door.

I ducked into a nearby seat, avoiding another three people. They saw the bodies and immediately went on high alert. They began searching each seat, as soon as one got to mine, I dived out and tackled him to the ground. The other two armed their weapons and opened fire. Luckily I had ducked behind the seats across, so I avoided many shots, and when their clips ran out, I pulled out my pistol and shot them all in the arm. The last one I figured was the leader and prepared accordingly.

I kicked in the door to the final car to find Elizabeth tied to a chair, but nobody else in the room. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head, and I passed out.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Phoebe Dreyer

The hallways of Bubo Virginianus High always looked eerie when Phoebe walked it after school. The laminated floors bellowed each of her footsteps, and shimmered in the buzzing TL-light. Grey brick walls and saturated blue doors with windows in them that presented views of dark empty classrooms. The teenager, who was in her second-to-last year on this high school, had a can of coke in her hand, with glimmering polished nails. She was dressed in the female school uniform that they always made everyone wear. A long-sleeved dark blue blouse and a pleated skirt of the same colour with white details, and a sailor-style collar. She took a sip and smacked her lips together. She turned towards the only classroom where light fleeted through the window she turned the handle slowly with her free hand so that the noise minimised and slipped through, twisting her arm and closing it behind her. She tip-toed to the cohort of 5 other students who spectated the endgame between the two strongest players of their team. Jessica, the tall red head, whose face looked bloated like a pillow, played black. It was her turn and she had just captured white's last rook with her king on c2. The other player, white, was Tyler, but everyone in the club called him Otter, because he usually carried the smell of fish around wherever he went. He always blamed that on his dad's job, because he's worked in a wharf all his life. Right now, he ran his fingers through his fuzzy brown hair and blew out an exhausted sigh.

Phoebe joined the 5 other members, who leant on the tables lined by the exterior windows. She studied the arrangement of the pieces carefully. Black's king was on c2, and white's king on g2. Both teams had three pawns that were all positioned on the rightmost three files. White had pawns on f5, g3, and h4 and black had them on and f6, g7, and h5. Otter moved his king to f3, and Jessica hers to d3. Phoebe sipped her coke and watched on. She knew well that Otter was hoping for a stalemate, and had a trick up his sleeve still. He moved his pawn to g4 which Jessica captured, checking Otter's king. Otter captured the pawn, and Jessica moved her king to e4. Now Otter saw the chance to force a stalemate and moved his king to h5. They both laughed and sorta clapped their hands to congratulate each other in advance, but the move wasn't etched in stone yet, but it was kind of obvious that Jessica wasn't going to make any other move and lose the game. She captured the pawn on f5 so white had no legal moves. Both players stood up and everyone bid each other "good game". Their meet ran a little late after the long game. Everyone helped putting away the chess pieces and arranging the tables back to their original places.

Phoebe finished her drink and tossed it into the litter bin in the corner of the classroom. The cohort left the classroom. The last one, herself, flicked off the lights and went over to the exit of the senior high school. She put her dark winter jacket on and pulled her gloves over her cold hands. She walked over to her small, step through framed bike, and stuck her key into the locking mechanism. It racketed open and she pulled it out of the rack that lined the chainlink fence by the campus yard. "Hey, Phoebs. Do you need someone to go with you when you go home?" Otter's voice called. The girl turned around towards him. She smiled at the lanky young boy, whose curly hair flatted underneath his black knit cap. "Oh, I'd appreciate that," she smiled. She knew he was always concerned for her. Especially after she told him about the incident with her dog Maisie. She hadn't told anyone else in the club but him, since she knew she could trust him not to spread the word everywhere and have everyone hawk on her. She stepped on her bicycle and went through the gates together with Otter. In the wintery air, you could hardly even notice his fishy smell, and it got overshadowed by the sickening damps that migrated from the slums anyway. Her home was in the west of Freeze City, just about the outskirts and away from the impoverished neighbourhoods where the most run-down people lived. She understood for her safety it was always good to cycle with a partner through there, and she was even more so alert since the past few weeks, after Maisie escaped for the last time.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

April
Wolf
Freeze city

April watched as the older man started to take down most of the humans one by one. April had smelled that he was a wolf when she jumped into him, but she wouldn't have thought that he would stay in his human form even in this fight. The old geezer ran away fearing for his life as he had seen what that guy did with the other humans. The man turned towards her and pressed the bloodstained Katana against her troat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Strutting around in your wolf form like you want to be killed. Well, if that's what you want, I'll happily oblige."

April only looked at him with empty eyes, not afraid for him at all as she slowly turned into a beautiful young woman. "I just was hungry and took his turkey, that's all..." April layed her hand on his Katana and pushed it away from her troat. "I haven't eaten for days so I couldn't resist stealing it away from him, I just didn't expect anyone to see me." April turned her face away from him with a sigh of annoyance. "That guy could've just get himself new turkey." April picked up the turkey from the ground and walked away but kept mumbling. "Humans are so selfish." Were the last words she spoke out before she turned back into a white wolf and ran away into the darkness of the streets.

I have not eaten for days, not slept for days... Someone really needs to get lost again so that I can find that person and get some money...

April ran through the streets with the turkey in her mouth and stopped when she noticed a wooden barricade inside an alley, when she came closer she also noticed a tent. Ofcourse she knew that someone probably lived her but the only people living on the streets were the wolves, so she settled down on the ground and started ripping her turkey apart. "Oh my god this is so good..." April thought as she ate the turkey like some beast from a story eating human flesh.

April layed down over the cold stoney floor when she had finished the turkey. She really needed some sleep right now and that was exactly what she was going to do. She slowly closed her eyes and fell half-asleep, just halfly because she needed to stay cautious.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Kagan
Freeze City

I looked on as the she-wolf transformed into her human form: a young woman with long white hair and the same yellow eyes. A perfect human representation of her wolf form. I listened with little interest as the young woman tried to justify what she had done. I agreed with her on no level, except what she said last. "Humans are so selfish."

She had no idea. Humans were much more than selfish; they were evil creatures. They were a pestilence, they had ruined this world with their petty wars, and now with no other enemy to eradicate other than each other, they turned to wolves. They had destroyed innumerable lives, and would continue to do so for as long as they lived, which they didn't deserve to be.

I turned as the she-wolf transformed back into her wolf form, turkey gripped firmly between her teeth. "Hmph, scavengers," I retorted to nobody in particular. I walked up to one of the corpses of my victims, and proceeded to wipe the blood from my Katana before sliding it back into its sheath. I was ready to depart, but something stopped me. A scent in the air. Almost instantly, I realized it was another wolf, probably spying on me. Although I would normally want nothing to do with them, I decided it was better to discover their intentions, and if they were bad, destroy them.

"You might as well stop hiding yourself," he said, facing the direction from which the scent emanated, "I can smell you, wolf."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Four
Living in Paradise

"You don't believe in Paradise? Somehow I find that crazier than anything." He chuckled a bit, though once the older guys showed up he had become tense and quiet.

"Well, Well if it isn't little Primrose, seems like you've got a little friend. As well as some cash which we will be taking."

"Get out of my territory Jax, and you're not taking anything. Why would I give it to you after you and your friends abandoned me two years ago?"

"I'm not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do about it brat. How would you like it if we told the orphanage were you are?"

Prim held a dagger towards the taller kid, likely the leader of the gang. Teashi chuckled and laughed a bit from behind Prim, likely causing some confusion for everyone. Once he was able to speak again, he grinned. "Seriously? Your scare tactics aren't working dude, that you keep trying is laughable!" He chuckled a bit between sentences. "She asked you to leave, and I suggest you do just that." A dark, menacing grin stretched across face. "Otherwise I'll give you something to fear."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Jax took a step back away from the dagger pointed at him. "I bribe the orphanage Jax, why else do you think they haven't taken me away by now." she smirked. Though before the older boy could form a response to that Teashi chuckled and laughed from behind her. Primrose merely raised an eyebrow but didn't look back at him. While Jax and his friends shot Teashi a look thinking he must be crazy.

"Seriously? Your scare tactics aren't working dude, that you keep trying is laughable!" Teashi chuckled "She asked you to leave, and I suggest you do just that." Primrose noticed the boys looking at Teashi took another step back but she still wasn't going to take her eyes off them. "Otherwise I'll give you something to fear."

Jax frowned "This isn't over brat" he snarled at her before turning and running off with his friends.

Putting her dagger away Primrose smirked more. "That's what you think. Come back here again and you'll get what you deserve!" she yelled after him before turning to Teashi. "Thanks for the help Teashi" she said pulling her sweatshirt sleeve over the dagger sheath on her arm. "and, it's hard to believe in paradise when the world leaves a six year old girl orphaned and alone." she sat back down again. I'll let him stay...but I better not regret it. "You can stay here with me. But I'll have my eyes on you. I don't trust others easily."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Teashi
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Prim's Home

Chapter One: Part Five
Living in Paradise

"I call the top-- uh... Roof!" He smirked and did a seemingly perfect backflip, landing on the roof light as a feather. "As for Paradise... That's why so many of us look for it... There are too many untrustworthy people in the world who would throw someone under a caravan just to get something they want. But there's nothing like that in Paradise. Only happiness." He reclined on the roof, lying back with a relieving sigh. "I'm going to find it if it kills me." He smiled, though the sound of a growl made him sit upright immediately. He looked around quickly, though another growl helped him confirm... That it was his own stomach.

"Oof, I haven't eaten in a few days," he chuckled. "Though, this isn't the first time I've gone without."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back