• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(M) The Council Revolt (OOC/SU)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
The Council Revolt
Rated M for Violence, Romance and other mature themes
Created, Written, GM'ed and Produced by Yagerbomb

Setting:​

The setting of this story takes place in a fictional region called Harnendor in the Early Renaissance time period. Map is featured below. All technology is that of the early Renaissance Era. The official time marked for the beginning for the Role-play is Late Spring (around May) of the year 1478, although past event described in the plot may be in previous time frames.

Map:​

Spoiler:

Location description:​

Quick note: Ethir _____= Large River​

Provinces:​

Dor-En-Ernil:
Spoiler:

Anduin:
Spoiler:

Harondor:
Spoiler:

Khand:
Spoiler:

Umbar:
Spoiler:

Nurn:
Spoiler:

Plot:​

Five years ago, the year 1473, the Deity of Harondor, Excalus, died at the age of eighty-four. The Nation of Harnendor was shocked at the loss of their Deity, as Excalus was thought to live forever. Having Excalus living forever would have worked out for the People of Harnendor, as Excalus was a fair and just ruler. There was one problem though: Excalus did not have a child ready to take the throne. So, Excalus' council, which consisted of Gijer Sol Khand, from the Khand Province, King Jesfer of Harondor, Chieftain Heikman from Dor-En-Ernil, Noble Farris Fon Falkhi from Anduin and Fallpula from Umbar, decided to rule Harnendor together. Things went smoothly for the first while, no disputes. But then, in the winter of 1477, King Jesfer was assassinated. Confused at the murder, the Nation of Harnendor went into shock. The once powerful Council was falling. After investigation, the Council wrongly placed charges on Noble Falkhi, who was executed. Hearing of this, Chieftain Heikman and Fallpula organized an assassination attempt to kill Gijer Khand, who was believed to be behind both the Jesfer killing and the Falkhi execution. Khand however, found out this plan and the two were assassinated. After this string of killings, the Nation of Harnendor began to crumble. Dor-En-Ernil secluded to the North, Anduin proclaimed indepedency, as did Umbar, leaving Harondor and Khand set up for a big war for control, even though Giher Sol Khand had control over Harnendor. So, Khand and Harondor declared war. However, the cycle of Nurn came along and four people came to Harnendor. This was a key event, as the Nurn people could change the war. The Nurn people headed to Umbar, for safety. The Nurn people allied with the Umbar Province, providing Umbar with extra power. Umbar quickly reached an Alliance agreement with Harondor. However, two of the Nurn people escaped to Khand, and joined Gijer's army. Soon, Anduin allied with Harondor, and Dor-En-Ernil allied with Harondor too.. It is now Khand versus the whole kingdom of Harnendor, now called the forces of Harnendor. Some now questioning how Gijer got his power. The war now lies in the Nurn people and their abilities.

You:​

You can sign-up for different roles. You can be a Nurn person, although those spots will be judged and the best four will be accepted. The other roles are non-Nurn characters fighting in the war. You can be the King of Harondor, who leads the whole Harnendoran army, or a normal soldier fighting with the Harnendor Forces or the Khand Empire. The non-Nurn spots are first SU fully done, first serve. Beware; you never know what could happen.

Other stuff to talk about:​

Dragons:

Dragons are only available to Nurn characters and Umbar citizens. ( If you plan on being Umbarish, please tell me first, and Umbaran's can't be with Khand) There are four kinds of dragons, here they are:

- Ice Dragons: Can use Ice Magic
- Fire Dragons: Can use Fire Magic
- Light Dragons: Have the ability to conjure light magic
- Dark Dragons: Harness the power of Darkness.

Nurn:

As I said, if you want to be a Nurn character, complete the SU form and I will judge and select the best SU's on a certain date. Nurn characters can use all types of magic ( See dragons for magic types). Non-Nurn Characters cannot harness any magic. Nurn characters are VERY important in the story.

NURN SU:​
Spoiler:

Rules:

1. I am the GM, my decisions are final
2. If you didn't get the spot you wanted, try for a different spot!
3. No God-modding
4. No bunnying unless permission is given
5. Minimum five sentences per post
6. No back-and forth posting, use a joint post instead
7. You can post maximum three time a day
8. Post at least once every three days
9. Follow PC and RP Corner rules
10. Have fun, don't fight each other in the OOC
11. I will be playing as Gijer Sol Khand, don't ask

SU for Harnendor/Khand Character:
Spoiler:

Spots Available:

Nurn:​

1. Reserved for Elite Killer

Others:​

King of Harondor ( Leads the Harnendor forces):

Harnendor forces:
(unlimited)

Khand Emperor:
1. Taken by Yagerbomb - Gijer Sol Khand

Khand Empire
(unlimited)

Try to keep the ratio of Harnendoran- Khand even

My SU:

Name: Gijer Sol Khand
Side: Khand - Emperor
Appearance:
civ4_saladin_high.jpg

Personality: (Tell me about your character)
History: (What has happened to your character)
Weapon: Scimitar
Others: (Anything else)

Have fun, and hope to see you sign-up!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey, can I reserve a spot please?

NURN SU:

Name: Shanlee Da-Kashi
Side: Harnendor
Appearance: (Pic or words)
Personality: (Tell me about your character's personality)
Weapon: Oak Staff
Others: (Anything else?)

Back