• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite/least favorite B2W2 gym leader

Favorite B2W2 gym leader?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hmm, I'd say my favourites are Roxie, Elesa and Skyla, while my least favourite is Burgh.
Reasons are because I like Poison-Types and hate Bug-Types.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Eh, Elesa's a hottie. So I guess her. My least favorite is Marlon. I'm sorry, but glittery hair + Weird tan line + stupid pants = AWFUL design.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
My favourite's probably Elesa. Her new design is pretty awesome, and her Gym theme... it's just so amazing and I just really, really like it. :D Least favourite would be Burgh since he's pretty bleh and didn't stand out for me during B/W and doesn't do much for me either in B2/W2. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I think my favorite Gym Leader is pretty obvious. c':
My least favorite, however, is most definitely, and will always be, Skyla. I CAN'T STANDZ HER. She has this ISSUE of wanting to hurt the challenger really badly. Plus, her hair annoys me. A lot. Looks like a red pimple on her head that she tries to make less ugly by putting a little bow around it or something stupid like that.

Years
I like Roxie. She's cute, and I like her gym. I didn't think I'd see another poison-type gym leader.

I don't have a least favorite. I like them all. But... I watch the anime, and I didn't like Skyla. Yet, I really liked her as far as in the game goes. *shrug*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
For favorite, it's a tie between Cheren; I just love his character archetype. I hope my first boyfriend is a guy like him and Roxie; a rock star(rock is my favorite genre) and uses my one of my favorite types, poison(such an underrated type that Game Freak seems to hate).

My least favorite is Marlon even though he uses my favorite type, but his design is way too over the top for me.

Years
I haven't played this game. Waiting for English version to be released soon. :|
But looks like I vote Cheren as my favorite B2W2 Gym leaders. Now he is more cool and handsome. I love him! (I'm not a gay person -"-) Following number 2 is Clay, Roxie, Elesa........ and the last is Marlon. Maron isn't that too bad. I like him as well as I love all Pokèmon Company have created.

vlay

Picnicker
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I voted for Marlon. He great and I like the animated sprite :) so cool

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
favorites are roxie and clay, roxie may change after i play but always liked clay. least favorite is burgh hes too goofy looking, plus he didnt want to pressure plasma on bw lol i wanted them arrested right there

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't have a favorite.
My least favorite is Marlon. I find him to be incredibly annoying.

Nurse Joe

Welcome to the Pokémon Center.
Years
my favorite is Skyla, she is awesome :3

i like Burgh's gym theme but he is .... uhhhhh.... weird ?

#isthenumbersign
Years
After you get past the dialogue, Marlon's pretty cool.

I hate Cheren though, always have. Doesn't help that he uses like the most generic Pokemon ever.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
My favorites are Drayden and Cheren.
Cheren: Because he's very...well...there. He helps you a lot in stopping Team Plasma, and though I hated him in B/W, he's one of my favorite Gym Leaders in BW2.

Drayden: He seems very down-to-earth...and he set up one heck of an epic gym! It was fun to battle him as well!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Roxie and Skyla are pretty cool! Roxie's in a band and she's really spunky! Skyla is really fun and has awesome gym puzzles!

My least favorite, I'd have to say Marlon. For the final gym leader, he was just too easy. I guess that fits his laid-back personality, but I wish he put up more of a challenge. I mean, I like his personality, and his gym puzzle is neat, but as an actual gym leader, I don't care for him that much.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Roxie's my favorite because she's the easiest gym leader to fight and the rock concert aspect of her gym.

Cheren and Drayden are my least favorite gym leaders. Cheren because he's the hardest first gym leader in the series (since i was doing a generation run and did not want to use Riolu since everyone was using that pokemon) Drayden mostly because you don't have a good ice or dragon type to deal with his dragons (also his trainers in the gym are hard to fight)

Back