• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victini 98/101 Noble Victories

Years
The idea of Card of the Week is to rate cards on just about any aspect you wish. Just keep it PG/PG-13 and rate only the card posted in the first post of a given week's Card of the Week thread!
Spoiler:

Some questions to get you started:
What decks is this useful in?
What cards does it combo well with?
What do you think about the card's capabilities?
What do you think about the card art?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Its 30 point attack is not great, as it looses all of its energy - 2/10
Its ability is pretty cool though, might be worth a bench slot for that alone 7/10
Art is nice, but not great 5/10

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
The art is pretty amazing, as with all full arts. Those huge blue eyes.

I dont really play pokemon anymore, just collect, but it doesnt seem as bad as Vydorscope makes it sound.

Years
3/10 for playability because of that ridiculously low HP for a legendary Pokemon card removing almost all advantages its ability provides because the card Pokemon Catcher exists.

7/10 for the art because it's a full art, and I've liked just about every single full art myself.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
4/10 for it's playability, because they have better Victini cards than that.

7/10 Giving extra credit because it's a full art cards, and full art cards are always nice looking.

Back