• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with a Pocket Hearts Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Yes, I want to bring it back and make two sequels to it, but I am going to start with the original, I need a bigger plot so it doesn't get locked again! I will post the current plot as soon as I remember it!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
OWA, you can't make a sequel to something that never started. Make a revive instead. I think you should just try to make a different plot. You realize you've posted this plot twice? Thrice? I don't even remember anymore. You'll want to add A LOT more, or just start from scratch, as it would be much easier IMO.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Ah, well, I'm sorry I misread the first post, but two sequels is going to be a feat when you can't even start the first one. Anyway, I'd say remembering what the plot was, add WHY you have to unlock the doors or w/e and WHY you had to do the things you'd do. Even if it's blatantly obvious why, it's still nice to know.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Dude, Iif you want to remake it, you need ALOT of work! I mean honestly. The idea was alittle out there but it could work...but you have to work first!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
XD How did I know you'd post here Randall? Another suggestion is that you could add things such as, what caused the doors to lock or unlock or w/e, and WHY you'd need to involve yourself in getting rid of the heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back