• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Really? I always thought Montreal seemed like a chilly place.

Then again, this is coming from the dude who called Canada an urbanized Antarctica.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think I just have a day off from school that day. Graduation's on the 25th for me.

Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten a particular admissions letter from a school yet... but almost everyone else had. =/

Oh please. I have that WHOLE week to go hang out with people the bliss of having no finals on finals week. I'll be doing better stuff then the beach. :3 And maybe even the beach too!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got waitlisted at my first choice school. I don't regret it though. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Live, I'll beat you up if you try to seduce Razor

I got accepted to a safety a few days ago. Almost definitely not going there, though.

And America's stupid, it uses Fahrenheit. So I dunno if 40 C is good, even though I learned that stuff in school. :x

Years
Live, I'll beat you up if you try to seduce Razor

I got accepted to a safety a few days ago. Almost definitely not going there, though.

And America's stupid, it uses Fahrenheit. So I dunno if 40 C is good, even though I learned that stuff in school. :x

uhh he's my mod partner beat it kid or batman will lay down the hurt!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, americans measurements are so complicated lmao. Use measurements like the rest of the world! xD

40°C is 104°F :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Gosh, where do you live? D; Wherever it is, I would hate it there haha. I like the cold.

Somewhere near the equator in Asia.

It rarely hits 40 degrees Celcius though (celcius ftw!), it did once, but that was like 8 years ago. The temperature goes down to the minimum of 20 degrees in the night. And it rains practically everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back