• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Nakala Pri

Banned because my Politoad is so precious, so totally precious IT IS GREEN AND LUSCIOUS!! <3

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Banned for having a Pikachu, one of the most Overrated Pokémon, and for not talking about Miror B from Pokémon XD and Colusseum.

Nakala Pri

Banned because when I get a Probopass Spoink's will fly I'll eat like a normal person. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Banned for making fun of Probopass... no nevermind I can't do it that thing is terrible you're free to go.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Banned for deeming the mighty Squirrel to not be a Pokemon. It's clearly related to Remoraid in some way!

Nakala Pri

Banned for a Klefki theme and making me look bad for not having a Pokemon theme. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Banned because your flying ponies (???) are disrupting the Pidgey sleeping in that tree!

Back