• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I made this Sprite Resource project so people can help me with it, and contribute to them... :)

NOTE: This is for Public! Why would I post them if they're not for public? xD

Just click the names for links.

Generation 1
Spoiler:

Generation 2
Spoiler:

Generation 3
Spoiler:

Generation 4
Spoiler:

Generation 5
Spoiler:

I am gladly accepting project helpers for this, If you wanna help post them here, I will gradually give you credit...

If your interested in helping in this project Read the following:
Spoiler:

Support us!
Spoiler:

Report to me broken links via either PM\Posting here... :)

This may contain more sprites than the sprites posted here or may not be updated.
tajaros' Sprite Pack Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dkm8kh5uxo12bzy

Credits:
tajaros
MidnightShine
atif
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
Wesley FG
snizz
bctincher15
Hasan
jm0913

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Tajaros, you are missing the big point. The Charmeleon sprite is HUGE, in comparison to 64x64 sprites. They are readymade help for ROM hacks correct? Then you must make the image smaller, even if it already fits in 64x64.

Okay, sorry about that. But I got a few examples to show the difference.

Yeah, I know those Charizard sprites could use some work, and the Charmeleon sprite is almost as big as the Charizard one xP. Working on the shinies.
001bulbasaur2.png
001bulbasaur.png

002ivysaur2.png
002ivysaur.png

003venusaur2.png
003venusaur.png

004charmander2.png
004charmander.png

005charmeleon2.png
005charmeleon.png

006charizard2.png
006charizard.png

They all are not perfect I know.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f

I know what you mean that they look big because I already tested their sprites in a ROM and they look quite large but that's okay I won't change them, sorry......

But your Charizard Sprite looks promising but it looks really small plus I have already made the Front and back sprite the only left for me to do is recolor the backsprite for the shiny one and post them here.... :(

And about the Venusaur Sprite there's no need for you to do that since I'm already satisfied with my Sprite...

Venusaur.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Dear Tajaros, here's Golurk. Please tell me if there's any palette similarities.

256x64_golurk_for_public_by_thepokemonfusionist-d57f8cd.png

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Nice Sprite Mid, But next time submit them in PNG or 256 colors for better quality ok?

And I believe they're called Golett.. :)

Update:
Panpour.png

Simipour.png

Sandile.png

Krokorok.png

Tympole.png

Palpitoad.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Here ya go. I was bored. Tell me anytime if you want me to do more!
oGvrJ.png

FsnbG.png

CeuK5.png

o2qTI.png

1m4AB.png

G0Lfh.png

hLiMb.png

q6u0e.png

RkTek.png

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@atif

Woah, those are great sprites atif, surely I want you to do more but only do it if you have time..... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f

I appreciate you made it look bigger, but it still needs some editing I can still see some outlining errors in your sprite, so sorry I won't accept if it's like that... :(

BTW, I have added atif and Midnightshine sprites in you guys should check it out... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Alright, I understand I'll get into editing it right away once I'm finish with the things I'm doing right now... :)

@MidnightShine
Really, your sprite looks ok, but it seems messed up, Maybe it's because of the browsers your using so what browser are you using, I use Google Chrome for you to know... :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Tajaros, here are some more sprites. Please edit them if they are not to your liking because I still don't have Irfanview.

Please check the attachments.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f

Still needs some editing but, will do I think....

@Midnightshine
They look much nicer now but, i already have those sprites I just don't have that much time to post them here... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Alright I have added the 3rd Gen starters Final Evo's

Sceptile.png

Blaziken.png

Swampert.png

I also added many sprites from 5th and 1st gen here's some of them....

Voltorb.png

Electrode.png

Shellder.png

Cloyster.png

BasculinRed.png

BasculinBlue.png

Vanillite.png

Vanillish.png

Vanilluxe.png

@Midnightshine

As you can see, I have already posted my Gothia,Gothorita, and Larvesta Sprites....
Thanks, for your effort anyway... :)

Edit:
I have added all the Unown forms and some other sprites :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back