• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
P.O.D. - Lost in Forever (Scream)

We live and we die
Given to faith and fear
When my time is over
Where do I go from here?

Eternally, seemingly an endless waiting
Lost in forever (Forever!)
Eternity, a limitless time that's never-ending
We're lost in forever (Forever!)

Have you ever found a song that, despite not being the sort of song that it makes sense, is somewhat calming to you?
That's how this song is for me. <3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
3OH3- We Are Young

Nope it's not a cover of Fun's. It's an entirely different song that's definitely 1000% better. At least that's my opinion. :p

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Twenty One Pilots- Migraine

I finally bought their album Vessel today with Christmas money. I've been dying to get it for almost a year and now I finally have it. I've listened to it on Spotify several times and it never gets old. I'm gonna love it forever. <3

TY

I just love Feint's music in general, he's definetly one of the best EDM producers i know ;P

Years
Eminem - Lose Yourself

Some great old-school Eminem, famous for the movie 8 Mile. It was sad that I find his more recent hits kinda lame, they could never capture the old stuff like this one.

Years
Tiesto - Red Lights

One of my new fave songs right now, in fact the guy was quite known in the past for changing his stage name a lot.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Der Ewige Sieg - Equilibrium.

I absolutely have no clue about what they're saying, but I still love it. This song is amazing, and always gets me hyped.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
twenty | one | pilots - Guns For Hands

I think this will always be one of my favorite songs of Vessel and one of my favorite 21P songs.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Marina and the Diamonds - Power & Control

Downloaded a bunch of Marina and yesterday and I think this is my favorite of what I got.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
One Ok Rock --- Clock Strikes

/crying everyday because I still don't have the album

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
Years
Like a Rolling Stone, the Green Day version. Just because it's more "rough" or whatever than Bob Dylan's version.

Amanda by Boston. Not into love songs, but this one gets to me, haha. Boston does that to ya.

Better Together by Jack Johnson. Jack is awesome. That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back