• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A new way for Feebas

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
As you know on the Pokewalker, there is a second way to get a Feebas, through the Route "Quiet Cave". It would take 100,000 watts to unlock and only about 500 steps in the cave to find one. Would you get one from there, or would you stick with the traditional "6 Tiles Fishing" method? Personally, I'd try the Pokewalker one.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
I am definitely going to try the pokewalker method, because I don't have a feebas in any of my games yet. >_<

I never wanted to go "square dancing" to fish for that thing.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
I'm going 4 pokewalker.
It would take longer but i feel im not wasting my time on a weird looking fish.
Im on about 18000 watts atm.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
I'm already trying to do the Pokewalker way but its very timeconsuming. I also just found out that it evolves through happiness instead of Beauty.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Neither.

I already lost my Pokewalker, and the original way to obtain a Feebas is too hard for me. Ugh, I'll just ask one of my friends to trade me one.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
You don't require 500 steps IN the cave just 500 for that day. Of course it resets at midnight so you would have to start again. Also you would need at least 10 watts and thats if your lucky enough to get it first try. 20steps = 1watt = 2million steps without receiving the gifts or spending them. Yea thats going to take ages cause then you would require another 10 watts or more to try and catch it.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
Years
You don't require 500 steps IN the cave just 500 for that day. Of course it resets at midnight so you would have to start again. Also you would need at least 10 watts and thats if your lucky enough to get it first try. 20steps = 1watt = 2million steps without receiving the gifts or spending them. Yea thats going to take ages cause then you would require another 10 watts or more to try and catch it.
Yeah, it's going to take 2million steps of NOT spending anything, so right now I got like 98,000 steps, And I've probably spent like 20,000 steps on things, If not more >_<.
It would take 133 days of earning 15,000 steps each day, and since most people only get like 10,000 or less a day, it would take almost 200 days of not spending any wats lol.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Yeah, it's going to take 2million steps of NOT spending anything, so right now I got like 98,000 steps, And I've probably spent like 20,000 steps on things, If not more >_<.
It would take 133 days of earning 15,000 steps each day, and since most people only get like 10,000 or less a day, it would take almost 200 days of not spending any wats lol.

It would take walking 1000miles at 2000steps per mile to unlock them all. Or 10,000 steps per day for 200days without receiving or spending. And then you would need more to be able to track down feebas and catch it but fail and you wasted 10 watts. And then if you didn't get it in that same day it would take another 500+ steps to get back up to it again. So honestly is it worth the long wait and possibly longer time consumption?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
after reading all the posts above, i think i'll just use the milotic i have and breed it :]
so no.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
The 6 tile what method? wtf is that? Since I have Quiet Cave unlocked I'll go with that if I ever wanted one of the ugly little things...

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Another new thing about Feebas is that it is EXTREMLEY easier to evolve in HG/SS. Just go to Daisy's house in Pallet 8 days straight from 3:00-4:00 pm and it's Beauty (which can't be seen on HGSS) will be maxed out! Trade it over to DPPt if you don't believe it ^^

Back