• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riddle Me this

John Denver

Banned
Years
Take a wild guess what this thread is for..RIGHT! FOR RIDDLES A DURR!!

Well anyways, what we're gonna do is the someone is gonna do a riddle. People will guess and guess what it is until someone finally get's it. The person who gets it can do the next riddle or choose someone else to do the next riddle

If no one get's it for a while then the riddler will just reveal the answer and make anothe riddle or choose someone else to do the next one.

I'll begin with the first riddle...

How many letters are in the alphabet?

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Got 1! Warning: If you like cats, do not read!

Joe picks up his local newspaper. He reads the headline:
"A cat, laying next to a fire in a log cabin, is dead on a rainy night."
Joe looks at the cause of death and immediatly figues out how. Can you, without the cause of death, figure out how?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I love riddles, but I'm terrible at them. x_x; Uhh... It was already dead and its owner layed it there while getting ready to cook it?

Gah, I feel evil now! ._. And cats are one of my favorite animals.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I think Kayleigh?s answer was cleverer, though it doesn?t seem to fit the riddle quite right. Then again. I have 0 imagination and creativity, so I dunno. ._.;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Is cleverer a word, lol? XD Well, I don't think I'm right anyways. Like I said I'm terrible at this stuff.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nah, you?re probably the healthiest person on PC, and that means you should be bright too! o_o; I wish he?d come along with the answer, I?d like to know. I think it might have to do with the fire being contained inside the cabin, like a log fire. Dunno.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cleverer

John Denver

Banned
Years
hmm...

Maybe, the steam from the rain put out the fire and it filled the cabin and the cat died from chokin

this one is hard

BOO YA!??!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
o_o; Usually riddles play off the way we read words and put them together to form assumptions. It?s good to read it adding pauses at different points, like ?The, laying next to a fire*stop*? but it didn?t help this time. ._.;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Kairi said:
Nah, you're probably the healthiest person on PC, and that means you should be bright too! o_o; I wish he'd come along with the answer, I'd like to know. I think it might have to do with the fire being contained inside the cabin, like a log fire. Dunno.

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cleverer"]http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cleverer[/url]
Well, I'm not too bright if I didn't know that cleverer was a word, lol.

And I still can't figure this out! x_x; Nyaaa! I need to ask my brother or something!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
i know! the cat jumped in the fire place and got lit on fire! then it ran around the housem seeting everything on fire! then i fired spread to everywhere in the house. it was raining in a different country, so the fire didnt go out! :laugh: thats a funny answer...it makes me feel evil...EVIL!!! *laughs evily* :badsmile:

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Actually, Dakota?s answer about it being his cat makes sense, but how would the cause of death lead him to know it was his that died?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Kairi! It's your 5000th post!! HUH ZAH! HUH ZAH! HUH ZAH!!

*blows trumpet*

hmm, I think you supposed to pick who does the next one MM2...eh? Who dost thou chooseth?

(I'm speaking ye old english)

*snicker snicker*

Back