• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you confuse Jirachi and it just has a brainfart and doesn't grant your wish at all.

I wish Victini at least had the chance to be shiny.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted. The shininess blinded you. (or you can just hack one)

I wish I can live in my underwater town. (with the technology that prevents drowning.)

TY

I wish Excadrill has an Shadow form like Shadow Lugia

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now you have an evil Pokemon...

I wish Moltres can get me to the Pokemon Pet Adoption Center before they close, there is only one Delcatty left, and will be put down after closing time! I want that Delcatty!

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you don't have enough room for it...

I wish I had a REALLY expensive armor that protects against Bolt Strike (or at least that I could withstand Bolt Strike) because my Zekrom needs target practice and I'm the only one that CAN help him out!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
granted, but the armor broke on the first try and you were zapped by zekrom

I wish i had 100 master balls to catch every legendary ever

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you usually can only hold 99 of something, so 100, glitches your game to it's unplayable

I wish this Meganium wouldn't have sat on me while I was sleeping in the park, now I can't get off the ground with Meganium on me... I wish this Meganium would get off of me so I can get up!!!!!

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, Meganium got up, but then Charizard sat on you, so you burst into flames because of its fiery tail.

I wish I had a Shaymin friend, and that I could also turn into Shaymin (and still be able to turn back) and we could go flying togeher. <3

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but while you both were flying a Moltres (fire/flying) takes you both down with a fire attack...

I wish a Reshiram would do this to me (what Reshiram is doing in this Picture)
justinrpg.gif

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now he's WAY weaker too...

I wish I would have kept a log of all my Pokemon PokeCommunity 'Corrupt a wish' wishes and what the corrupted result was too... It would have been interesting to go back someday and reminisce...

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it's only accessible through intense selective breeding methods that make it more difficult to achieve than a shiny pokemon born with pokerus from 2 uninfected parents.

I wish pokemon plushes here got more love like they do in Japan and look like they should instead of roadkill.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, but now nobody is able to focus on anything except for Pokemon plushies and the country ultimately collapses.

I wish I knew when the third game for this generation of Pokemon would be released.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. You pull up a picture of Latias on your computer and hugged that. The only problem is that your neighbors accidentally caught that on camera, showed it to everybody, and now you are forever known as the "Computer Lover". *You really should've made sure that the your window curtains were closed*

I wish I had a Pokemon hat.

Back