• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shattering Worlds (M) (OOC)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Fuyu: I understand how that is; I just stayed up really late to finish Black2 last night and now I kinda just want to nap (not going to, though). It makes me a little relieved to know that it was more or less pre-made and you weren't spending hours typing all that. It would take me a while to type that much out and feel good about it. :x

@HTS: Gigaseadramon is fine! I'm not really concerned about which digimon are used so long as the digivoluion chain is viable. I just don't want Agumon to digivolve to Angemon to Myotismon to... Richard the High School Janitor-mon... I dunno I'm tired darn it...

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hahaha, don't worry. It wouldn't have been up for a few days if I had done all that. xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@HTS: Looking good! Accepted!

As soon as we get the IC thread feel free to post something to at least get solid ground on where your characters are. Just a heads up though I'd rather have Dontae stationary until my next post. Feel free to find him, even go up to him, but don't try and move him.

Really excited about how well this is going so far so I'm hoping we'll get to start sooner rather than later :x

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I just wanted to know will we just have one digimon throughout the whole story or will we be able to recruit more digimon to our team and switch it up? So I guess with that I have to ask are we using digivices from dawn and dusk or xros loaders which would allow us to digixros? Sorry I'm asking so many questions :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@HTS: You should be fine; just make sure your character doesn't die in-game :b

@KingKaos: While it'll be up to what other people will want to do in terms of numbers, I'd rather keep it to one "real" partner digimon. I won't say no to recruiting some digimon to aid the Earth campaign, and they might be more loyal to certain people than they are to others, but I am going to say no to multiple tamed digimon that the tamer can xros or digivolve with one device.

Recruited digimon can digivolve, since they are still digimon, but without a tamer they can't advance/revert without gaining/losing energy. Not to mention that a majority of the digimon that are going to be encountered are corrupted. The obvious spoiler is that the corruption can be purified, but it's much harder to encounter outside of the tamed digimon (the corrupted digimon and the tamer have to have a genuine heart-to-heart connection for it to work).

But I am fine with questions :b

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
Ok I just wanted to know because I think Kaiba would at least want Draco then two more subjects/servants under him in order to create a "throne" and "kingdom" for himself. I was just curious to what freedoms I would have in regards to that kind of stuff.

But you are saying we could digixros? Or is that a no?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
I'm saying if the xrosed digimon are tamed then no. But I guess if they just happen to be able to tune together then fine. I'm not that familiar with that season so I think you should make the choice of either skipping out on biomerge in favor of xros or the xros is not as powerful as the biomerge (so that will be an "ultimate" form). And I'm going to say biomerge-xros is going to be a no-go. Interesting idea, I'm not going to lie, but that's jumping the shark and doing it again just for the lols.

KingKaos

Years
Well digixros is equivalent to ultimate or mega level depending on how many digimon are a part of the fusion. But I understand I think I will go with having wild digimon I befriend but not tame. That should be ok, right?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@KingKaos: Yeah that's okay

@Puppeteer Mask: Hey, still interested in joining the RP? You can always place your SU here in installations if you have stuff you want to put down :0

EDIT: We are LIVE!! The IC is now up and ready for play :3

Last edited:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Yeah, I'm still interested. The issue is that for today and tomorrow I'm working late shifts that make it difficult to get large posts upand hamstring my internet time greatly. I will try to get a profile up in increments, but worst case scenario my profile will be up either tomorrow night or Friday. Thankfully from Friday on my schedule is much more flexible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm working on my post now. I apologize if the language is a little intense. He's an angry New Yorker....or his care-free acts like it. He has the reigns right now, so this will be an interesting post.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Puppeteer: I understand; thanks for letting me know, though c:

@HTS: I believe we have to censor ourselves for the more cruder language, but intense language isn't bad if used with purpose. Go for it :b

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@David: Other than KingKaos' alternative xros-digivolution (fusion digivolution that can involve 2-3 digimon) I would think that the biggest thing that may throw you out of the loop is unfamiliar digimon. Some simple googling might help when you come across that problem, but if you feel like that'd be more work than play I understand. If you join now but change your mind later there's always the choice of dropping out. Your characters die, though.

The other option you have is to volunteer to be NPC Aid; a more casual spot. Basically that's a position to help control plot-point NPC's (bosses, "quest givers", etc). It's a bit simpler and doesn't require an SU or participation requirements, but for the most part your NPCs won't be fully protected by the bunnying (manipulation of other players' characters) and godmodding rules. Aka if we've waiting for you and it's been a day or so since the last post we will have the right to move on (either another Aid or I will take control). A decent amount of the time though you'd be a boss (or perhaps a set of them; situations depending) so we couldn't just steamroll through you anyway.

Years
@Ducklett, I'll give it a shot, at worst, I'll die off and maybe take your offer for NPC Aid

I'll have a full SU up later this afternoon :)

SU:David The Dead Philosopher
Tamer
Name:Miles Forrester

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=598&tbm=isch&tbnid=F4l0LWkUIdkqaM:&imgrefurl=http://www.last.fm/music/Nikolai%2BFraiture/%2Bimages/33349783&docid=VSYGqR1G0WGeqM&imgurl=http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/33349783/Nikolai%252BFraiture.jpg&w=262&h=400&ei=etT3UJ--Bqni0gGt0oHIBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=307&sig=107740157473549325161&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:111&tx=56&ty=82

Miles is 5'11 and 200 Pounds. He has a sturdy build, not quite what you would consider athletic, but no where near out of shape. He usually prefers to wear sport coats with either a white or black undershirt. He wears faded relaxed fit-Blue Jeans and large black boots. He is carrying a very plain black shoulder bag.

Personality: Miles is a very quiet, not to be mistaken for shy. He just prefers not to be included in social matters. An extreme introvert, He can come off as unkind and uncaring. He's also blunt. Willing to immediately point out the "elephant in the room". He the last person to act in a situation, preferring the sidelines whenever possible. He prefers neutrality in almost all cases. He doesn't carry a cellphone or any other device of that kind. He only uses the internet to check his email.

History: Raised by his mother, never knew his father. Miles was immediately interested in the beauty of the world, but not the people in it. His Mother taught him how to draw, write, and see the world from a different perspective. She was also a very disconnected women. He lead a small quiet life, in a small quiet town. Excelling in art, he stayed mostly to himself in school. By the time he entered High School he was a very talented artist. By his Senior Year he received a Scholarship to attend a Fine Arts College in New York City. During the attack, he was calmly (but hurriedly) making an attempt to leave the city.

Digimon
Species: Data
Nickname:Cinni
Digivolution Route: (KoKomon --> Lopmon --> Turuiemon --> Antylamon --> Cherubimon)
Personality: Cinni is erratic and quick tempered, but still mainly pleasant and cheerful. Cinni is a mood swinging, hyper active, lovable mess. Carefree, but still full of conviction. Cinni acts first and think about what he did on the 5th of Never. He wants to be friends with everyone, but is willing to change his mind (and opinion) about a person in a heart beat. The type to get into a fit of laughter over nothing, or try to make you play a game with rules he made up, and results in him winning.
Corrupted, not much changes, although his quick temperament turns into pure hostility. He will no longer have any patience (what little he had already) for anything. Any reservations he once had will be gone. Only a deep desire to act, destroy, and react.

History:Cinni also lived in a small village, and by small, I mean a few shacks at the edge of the sea. He lived a carefree life, but was also unmistakably the most powerful and developed Digimon of his group, making his way into Rookie and eventually into Champion form, surpassing everyone in his village. There were no leaders in that group, but he was their defender. When the Corrupted first started to show, he defended his village proudly.

Before the major outbreak, A Wizardmon came into the village carrying with him a digivice, searching for Cinni. He told Cinni that he was one spoken from prophecy, and that he must leave the Digital World to find his chosen partner. Cinni outright refused at first, however the Wizardmon had things to show him. Using his abilities, the Wizardmon showed Cinni of the havoc, and destruction that 4 very powerful Digimon were causing. Cinni knew that he wouldn't be powerful enough to face this threat as he was now. He accepted his role in fate. Wizardmon made a promise to protect the village in Cinni's absence, and created a portal in which to travel out of the Digital World. The process of travelling however, degraded him back into his previous form. He landed in the middle of what was to be the attack on New York. As the attack started to carry out,Cinni made his way towards the only person in the screaming crowd that seems to have any composure, assuming that he was the one he was told to find.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@David: I put you down as reserved for now. Except for that part you have blank your SU seems to check out, so just get that part done and I'll call it accepted.

As of right now I'm thinking about the identity of the four Corrupted Megas. I know I definitely want Sleipmon as one, Grankwagamon maybe, but I'll open the other two up for debate. As long as all four aren't dark-attribute I'm cool with suggestions.

I'd also like to know who has decided that their digimon can/will digivolve to Champion right away. I might if no one else decides to, but I may also do it even if someone else wants to :b

Back