• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Old Grandma's Resting Spot

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Small trivial thing: Remember the Old Grandma who made you rest till eternity? Did you like her? Did you like her for reasons of a well-placed healing spot? Did you aimlessly try to keep healing your Pokémon to see where she'll stop healing?

Me? Everything yes. How bout you?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Haha aw she was a sweetie. My brother told me if you let her heal you 100 times she'd give you something but I got bored too quickly to attempt it. And he always says crap like that. She was nice when I was mucking about in the desert for reasons~

Years
I loved that her house was conveniently located so I didn't have to fly elsewhere just to heal my Pokemon, but it was a little weird how she kept saying that you should rest a little more (shouldn't twice be more than enough). What's worse is she almost makes you feel bad for declining more than one rest.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I just thought she was hilarious. When I first played, I did what she asked about 5 times thinking something new would happen, then I realized it was a cycle. Seriously, what is her goal on making you stay? Secret Team Aqua/Magma member, I bet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It sucks when you're mindlessly tapping A and you keep getting healed haha. I always thought she was just lonely living there by herself, so I never really thought of her as creepy.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
I thought I was going to get a prize by healing there, so I must've done it like some 20 times until I gave up. And she's great, her location is strategic so that you could come from anywhere and heal without having to run off (or fly) to a city.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am one of these people who got trapped there by pressing A to fast. It was cool cause you did not need to run to Mauville town to heal after trainning your pokemn. I raised my party from 35-50 from using her for healing.

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
It was an awesome place to put a resting spot she was of great assistance. However, it was kind of annoying when she asked you for an additional heal right after the first one. Why couldn't she just end the conversation?!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think Grandma's House is placed strategically that I have no need to go to Pokemon Center when I'm near in that house. Although she may ask for healing many times, I'm still don't mind.

Back