• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon DR

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
PokemonDR.png
Name:Pokemon DR
Remake from:Pokemon Firered
Remake by:MrTienduc
Storyline:Diamond/Platinum travel in Kanto with your rival. But, Rocket Team came back and you must won us agian. You can battle with Red, and join in Kanto cup and new event.
Features:
Spoiler:

Pic:
Spoiler:

Trailer:
Spoiler:

Download:
Download
Thanks:thanks to all friends on Pokecommunity..... my english is not good and i am sorry because i dont known i used to what tut, tool

Last edited by a moderator:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
Honestly, I think there is something completely wrong with the download file if it stops and says it's complete, when it actually is incomplete.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
Sooo I definitely feel like this needs a better variety of screenshots. You only show the Battle Sequences so what do the tiles look like? Sprites are sweet but can I get a bit more information before I download this thing?

Years
your hack is really good, but it needs work, the OW sprites seems to be a bit too large, also thats a nice idea to make the sevii islands the sinnoh region, looking forward to see these two regions complete

EDIT: You must read the rules before create the thread, i personally dont have any problem except that you have a gba file at the download link, make sure you have a ips or ups file of the rom, also make sure you add a list of the hacking tools and the team :)

Last edited:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
Years
The game is decent, although it does need some work. And also, battle music is missing during battles, so music would be appreciated. Other than that, not bad.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You're not allowed directly link to ROMs or any websites that provide them. You should upload a patch file instead, here's a tutorial on how to do it if you don't know how.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Okay, so I've gotten up to Pewter City, and to be honest, this hack isn't very good.

-MAKE A PATCH FILE. YOU CAN'T GIVE US THE DIRECT ROM FILE.
-Work on your English the best you can. :)
-In the intro the Rowan, Lucas/Diamond, and Dawn/Platinum sprites don't need to be resized...well, they do, but not to where they have chibi heads and such.
-The Lucas/Diamond and Dawn/Platinum overworld sprites need to have the same color as the intro sprites. Doesn't really make much sense if the intro sprite and overworld sprite colors are different. Same thing with the Rival sprite. And all of their eyes look weird. lol
-We should start out in Sinnoh like normal. Have Rowan actually give us the Pokemon.
-Most music isn't even there. Such as battle music and Viridian Forest.
-When we get to Kanto, we don't even know Professor Oak, so he should say something important other than talking about how complete our Pokemon is. So I don't see the point of even starting in Pallet Town.
-We shouldn't battle some random trainer when we get to Kanto. We can, but don't make him have three Pokemon. If anything he should be welcoming us and such.
-I don't really see the point of having to help Brock with the Kakuna.
-Why isn't Sinnoh complete? We can't even go to Sandgem Town.

I don't really have anything positive about it...But if you improve the hack, It can be better. :|
[h2][/h2]Well, since you need to upload patchs, here is a patch for everyone. This link will be available UNTIL mrtienduc1999 posts his own patch. Therefore, mrtienduc1999 cannot use my link as his download because he needs to post his own. This is only until he makes his own patch with NUPS. When he does that, the link will no longer work. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Aside for the good looking titlescreen and such beautiful art work. Yep the gameplay is very poor indeed ):

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
Okay, so I've gotten up to Pewter City, and to be honest, this hack isn't very good.

-MAKE A PATCH FILE. YOU CAN'T GIVE US THE DIRECT ROM FILE.
-Work on your English the best you can. :)
-In the intro the Rowan, Lucas/Diamond, and Dawn/Platinum sprites don't need to be resized...well, they do, but not to where they have chibi heads and such.
-The Lucas/Diamond and Dawn/Platinum overworld sprites need to have the same color as the intro sprites. Doesn't really make much sense if the intro sprite and overworld sprite colors are different. Same thing with the Rival sprite. And all of their eyes look weird. lol
-We should start out in Sinnoh like normal. Have Rowan actually give us the Pokemon.
-Most music isn't even there. Such as battle music and Viridian Forest.
-When we get to Kanto, we don't even know Professor Oak, so he should say something important other than talking about how complete our Pokemon is. So I don't see the point of even starting in Pallet Town.
-We shouldn't battle some random trainer when we get to Kanto. We can, but don't make him have three Pokemon. If anything he should be welcoming us and such.
-I don't really see the point of having to help Brock with the Kakuna.
-Why isn't Sinnoh complete? We can't even go to Sandgem Town.

I don't really have anything positive about it...But if you improve the hack, It can be better. :|
[h2][/h2]Well, since you need to upload patchs, here is a patch for everyone. This link will be available UNTIL mrtienduc1999 posts his own patch. Therefore, mrtienduc1999 cannot use my link as his download because he needs to post his own. This is only until he makes his own patch with NUPS. When he does that, the link will no longer work. Enjoy. :)
Thanks so much, i will upload patch file when i come back again....

Back