• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here we go again.

pkmin3033

How often do you replay video games? Are you the kind of person who only plays a game once, or will you revisit your favourites often? Do you ever set yourself challenges for replays, like playing on a higher difficulty? What is your most replayed video game?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I replay video games quite often and I don't set challenges for my replays. I would say my most replayed game is Pokemon Yellow.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The majority of the games I get I'll replay at least once. Usually doesn't feel like I get my money's worth if I only went through it one time.

My sister and I completed (what we're 99% sure is) our 16th playthrough of Tales of Symphonia just yesterday actually, which also makes it the game I've replayed the most.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I used to replay them all the time, but after I got a console, I'm in no rush; probably because I have lots of new ones to play.

The only console game I put over 100+ hours into and then immediately replayed thereafter was Persona 5. And I'm looking forward to yet another round through.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hard...question.

I basically just play what I want based on whatever urge I'm having at the moment, so there'll be times when I just feel like seeing if I can start a new file in Phantom Brave and re-experience the story or I just feel like having fun with the wonder that is Awesomemodded/NRAASed The Sims 3.

Lately I've been doing a bit of both, playing Maplestory while also watching crawling through Dark Cloud 2 and Persona 5, so it comes and goes, I suppose.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've always liked replaying games that I really enjoyed, but ever since I started watching LPs on YouTube, I do that less - I like playing games, and then watching YouTubers play them to get their reactions while experiencing the game again in a different way, I guess.

TY

I like replaying games a lot, especially childhood games like C&C, with an added challenge to it like one unit only, or infantry only

Years
I'll replay a game if I feel like playing it.

Nothing else to say about that.

I've replayed a couple of games more than others.

Years
The only game I've really replayed multiple times over was Okami, and mostly because there are decent incentives to beating the game over and over again. And the game isn't too difficult to boot either, making going through the journey again not a chore at all.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Not so often. Usually I replay video games I really enjoy playing, just to have more fun. I believe my most replayed video game is Mega Man X4, I played it way too many times back in my elementary school days, and the game itself is very short.

Years
What games do you have replayed so many times?

Well, i think pokémon can get at that list since i have beaten red and blue, i mean both versions with different teams, and man, it was worth it and is the first game i had to beat alone, with no team request and no exp share and no exp. all, just effort and dedication, i can even think of an gta, or the super mario bros of nes, even if i beaten it 2 times in emulator and it's not really much to say replay most times, first time getting into all the worlds and second time with the warp zone glitch, and it took a looooot of time to get into the final bowser, because there is world 8-2 that has the hammer bros, and, they are so frustrating to get pass them, and i even had to use save states at that time, because no, there is no way i could beat the game at 100% with no save states, i need save states, because there are parts i can even get stuck really easy, but with save states it can make me calm down.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I replay Fire Emblem 6 and 7 a lot. There's also most of the main FF games and older generation Pokémon games.

There's a lot of other games that I replay...a lot, but not nearly as much as these three.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I replayed Pokémon Pearl a lot, as well as PMD: Blue Rescue Team. And Twilight Princess, I was on that constantly. Such good times... /sniffles

Do Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. count? Because I'd binge on those as much as Twilight Princess. :')

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Since the topics of these threads were very similar (replaying games), I merged it with Dawn's as it was only about 2 weeks old :)

Back