• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
ok, im trying to figure out what all of you are talking about right now, kinda new here so im confused on the whole you were shiny and what not thing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ah, that was just PC's April Fools event. Instead of usernames & avatars we would get a random Pokémon and their sprite every time we posted, edited, or refreshed. And there was a 20% chance of being shiny.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw but then like nobody would have seen them. :( I liked 20%, it made them just special enough and just attainable enough. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah no problem~ ^_^

guys you should all watch Best Wishes because would make me happyyyy
i mean Best Wishes makes me happy anyway but more people watching would make me happierrrr

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I do watch it. Haven't seen all of it, but I've been watching the dub since Rival Destinies. Before that, I haven't watched it since the first few episodes of Diamond and Pearl. I like it ,although not my favorite series of the anime, but I think it's pretty good. Also been trying to catch up with DP too.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Uwehhh that's excellent, AW! I think you'll be pleased with Episode N, too. The dub's getting to that in a few weeks and it's very good. :3

I watch in Japanese mostly, Windy! I'm keeping up as it airs~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sorry I have to write a 7 page paper on gender inequality in STEM :(

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
hmm, sounds like ill watch that, gawd im such an otaku. that makes.... umm about 25 series that ill be currently watching >w<.

i think i like the subbed versions of all better. dub voices just... lack somthing, and dont fit most of the time.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Eeeh well dubbed Pokémon definitely lacks something. Miyano Mamoru's energy, for one. I adore him as Dent. Jason Griffith as Cilan, not as much.

Treecko

Years
Uwehhh that's excellent, AW! I think you'll be pleased with Episode N, too. The dub's getting to that in a few weeks and it's very good. :3

I watch in Japanese mostly, Windy! I'm keeping up as it airs~

I really want to watch the episode N saga in Japanese before I watch the dub. I feel I'll enjoy it more. Plus when it come to the Charizard episode, I'm thinking they're gonna bring back Michelle Knotz to voice Misty for the flashbacks. And I can't stand her version of Misty. Rachel Lillis does a much better job.

And I honestly think style and animation quality has definitely improved during Best Wishes.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh oh! I really want to watch Episode N SO much! :D:D I've tried searching for it in YouTube but to no avail. I just found the trailer and that's all. Hmm..does anyone know where I can watch the real thing?? :D

Treecko

Years
There's lost of anime and cartoon streaming websites that allow people to watch shows for free and I'm sure you can find them somewhere both raw and subbed. Not the best quality but they're still somewhere.

(Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, though here's a site with episodes in good quality: http://www.animecenter.tv/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back