• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 29, 2020
Hello where can i find Ash Gray beta 4.0 ips cos, i can't go through the old woman..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
With a very sad heart I report this deadly bug which just cost me a hell lot of progress :/
In the cerulean gym if you swim into the pool just in front of the sisters, you cannot come out of that pool, no matter what you try.. :(

Edit: Just saw that this is a known issue, not highlighted though.
Well I'm using MyBoy emulator for android, can someone PM or mention the wall hack codes or master codes or whatever codes can save me from this dump :( :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
How do you get rid of the freeze glitch on valencia island where your stuck behind the lady

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
How do you get rid of the freeze glitch on valencia island where your stuck behind the lady

Either download Beta 4.0 (pg.183) and transfer the save files or use a walkthrough walls code.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Hi Im New Here In Pokemon Community , I Was Just Wondering , How Can I Continue My Save File ? I Start All over again the Pokemon Ash Gray 4.2 . but MUNcHINGORANGE Just Continued His Save file . Arrgh I Dont Know What To Say,, Sorry :))

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi Im New Here In Pokemon Community , I Was Just Wondering , How Can I Continue My Save File ? I Start All over again the Pokemon Ash Gray 4.2 . but MUNcHINGORANGE Just Continued His Save file . Arrgh I Dont Know What To Say,, Sorry :))
You can continue. Just replace the ROM in folder with a newer one with the same name. Save file can be used for the new one as well.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I think Metapod should add some changes in moves like:-
Charmander learning Flamethrower at level 5.
Pidgeotto learning Fly at level 18.
And, isn't there any way pokemon can learn more than 4 moves?
Don't Take it seriously! It's just a suggetion!

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
How do I play it? I downloaded it, but i don't know how to play it.

Please help, Yoshipikachu

You get an ips patcher like LIPS, a clean Fire Red 1.0 rom, and the patch from here. Use LIPS to patch the ips file to the clean Fire Red rom, and voila! Pokemon Ash Gray. Oh yeah you also need VBA ( Visual Boy Advance) to play said rom.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
You get an ips patcher like LIPS, a clean Fire Red 1.0 rom, and the patch from here. Use LIPS to patch the ips file to the clean Fire Red rom, and voila! Pokemon Ash Gray. Oh yeah you also need VBA ( Visual Boy Advance) to play said rom.

Rename the Fire red rom with the ips file name and after patching open the gba file that was renamed and it would turn into ash gray rom

Years
Having already played this (incredible) hack multiple times, i would like to make a suggestion to Metapod23:

When encountering the wild, caved-in Aerodactyl, it seems to me it would make a lot more sense if the player's Charmeleon is in fact still a Charmeleon, instead of already having evolved into a Charizard (thus triggering the Charizard-Aerodactyl event)... As a result, the little cutscene would display an angry Charmeleon facing the wild Aerodactyl, eventually evolving into a Charizard (following the example of the Mankey-Primeape cutscene).

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but it would make this particular event easier to trigger in my opinion, not to mention much more enjoyable :) . Anywho... Feel free to give me your thoughts on this and keep up the good work ;) !

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think Metapod should add some changes in moves like:-
Charmander learning Flamethrower at level 5.
Pidgeotto learning Fly at level 18.
And, isn't there any way pokemon can learn more than 4 moves?
Don't Take it seriously! It's just a suggetion!
No and no.
Giving Charmander Flamethrower at lv.5 would make him OP as hell.
And no, there's no way to bypass the 4 move limit. I don't think even hardcore ASM could do this...

kervin9999

"Froslass and Froslad"
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
help! Pikachu ain't obeying me! I'm already in Pallet Town (after getting all the badges).. Pikachu started disobeying after celadon city I think (not sure)...

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
No and no.
Giving Charmander Flamethrower at lv.5 would make him OP as hell.
And no, there's no way to bypass the 4 move limit. I don't think even hardcore ASM could do this...

Don't be angry bro. Take it easy. u always talk like this. Are u in some kind of stress?
I said this b'cause charmander knew flamethrower when ash got it in the animation. And sorry for more than 4 move request.

Years
Don't be angry bro. Take it easy. u always talk like this. Are u in some kind of stress?
I said this b'cause charmander knew flamethrower when ash got it in the animation. And sorry for more than 4 move request.

I don´t think he´s stressed out or anything. But seeing as he is here, answering questions, since the very Start (or at least for a very long time) of this Thread and heard the same questions over and over and over and over again i belive it´s a little bit hard to stay nonsarcastic all the time.

Also his writingstyle in the previous comment you quoted wasn´t really agressive, but more like listing facts. I mean a Charmander with flamethrower, at low level, would be really too overpowered and having more than four moves is basically impossible to hack from my point of view.

Last edited:

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Ok there is a really weird glitch when you receive the ticket in the orange islands...
If I decline the ticket, I get either a master ball or a great ball...
C:\Users\Kids\Desktop

Back