• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
1230 (Cool, I just counted up to 1230)
Drop smelly melted chocolate on the customers thinking it's poo.

Nakala Pri

Dress up as Ash and try and capture everybody in a Poke ball, like fling them at peoples heads and then when they look your way, scream and run away, knocking everything out of the shelves!! >:D

To Angelomanalo, if you ruled the world, we wouldn't have a moments peace, haha. xD

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Pop out of nowhere and wear a chainsaw mask and say "peanut butter?"
Haha, that's what I said wearing a chainsaw mask before...

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Ask the wimpiest cashier to move 6 bags of very heavy dog food to the front, by hand, saying that the trolleys will crush it and only the natural shape of the human body could keep it in shape. Then act like a personal trainer and cheer them on as they carry it, yelling at them when they drop it or try to drag it. After all 6 bags are at the front, pause for a moment and then say, "Nah, I changed my mind" and just leave.

Nakala Pri

Empty all of the honey and syrup on the floor then pour flour into all of it, then get a trolley and run it through the unmanly blob and make a mess EVERYWHERE! :D Man, if I was Satan, you would worship me. >:X

Last edited:

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
1241. Throw a tomato at an employee. If they confront you about it, say that it was someone next to you.
1242. Walk up to an employee and ask "Can I help you?".
1243. Sneak into the bathroom with a towel and a large circular fruit. Groan loudly, and after a long while, walk out of the stall with the fruit hidden in the towel saying "it's a boy" or "it's a girl". Even more humorous if you're a guy.
1244. Grab items and secretly place them into other people's carts. Made funnier if they have kids.
1245. Run around harassing old people asking if they're your grandmother.
1246. Turn all the computers to... inappropriate websites.
1247. Advertise K-Mart, telling them how K-Mart has lower prices.

That's all I got.

Nakala Pri

Grab one of the mops, grab the honey, pour it all on the floor, then mop it all over the ground. :P

BEWARE! Janitor may kill you. xD

Nakala Pri

Grab one of the mops, grab the honey, pour it all on the floor, then mop it all over the ground. :P

BEWARE! Janitor may kill you. xD

Back