• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I think Lapras' motivation for calling CH annoying was the "I don't know what's going on here" post, something he's pretty tired of. Shouldn't be taken personally.
Likely some pent up bad mood in there, too.

As for anime the only non-airing show I watch atm is Fate/Zero. Which is really cool.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Long shows are great if you enjoy rhem. Even if you can only get through a few episodes a week you still get through them, I honestly don't see why everyone has such a fetish for being up to date on everything.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Evening Netto, had/having a good day?

I've not been on the internet as much recently actually. Having a part time job and Football Manager 2013 have made sure of that. That being said I'm going to be on all night tonight, ruined my sleep pattern by napping in the day (I was cold and tired after running around in the snow for 3 hours).

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

My Shuckle is the speediest Shuckle in the land

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ahhhh, Muv-Luv. I didn't watch that because of the art. It kinda feels like I missed a pretty good cartoon, perhaps I'll try it another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back