• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a baby Pokemon

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I kinda like the idea of a baby Tropius tbh. Or a baby skarmory.
Which baby Pokemon would you like to see?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Baby Meowth, please! A Baby Lickitung and Girafarig might also be cute. <3

I also think it would be neat to see Babies that connect previously-unrelated lines like Heracross/Pinsir and Miltank/Tauros.

Last edited:

M.E.R.255

Merry of all traits ;P
Years
You sure are on a roll with these topics, aren't you, Mawa? ;D
AHEM! Hmm... darn! I love those ideas you guys have! oO What could I add? >~<

Um... a baby... *goes through the Kanto Pokédex real quick*
Hmm... a baby Slowpoke?
079.gif
^^ Call it a... Slowyolk? You know... part of an egg, as in baby? Sorry, just tried to rhyme. *sweat*
Maybe a Slowbro evolution could be a Slowbloke :D *bad attempt at rhyming Slowpoke and being funny*
Slowpoke is not amused.
079lazy.gif

Okay okay, um...
I guess a baby Voltorb
100.gif
would just be a Pokéball. =P
AH! I got it! A baby Scyther
123.gif
! =D
The four right next to it
122.gif
124.gif
125.gif
126.gif
have babies, so why not it?

(You guys don't mind the GIFs, do you? I just like showing what I'm talking about. >-<)

pkmin3033

BABY ONIX. I want my tiny and cute Pebblix that you can hold in the palm of your hand. I've wanted one ever since Duplica's Mini-Dit transformed into a tiny Onix in the anime.

img_0123.png

...how can you not want a mini Onix.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Baby anything are generally cute, whatever it is has a tiny body and massive eyes.
Baby versions of legendaries would look cool. Miniature Mewtwo, Articuno, Reshiram, Lugia and the like.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A baby Maractus would be nice to see. Make it a more feminine dorm of Cacnea. Instead of having a crown on its head it could have a flower and have the button eyes similar to Maractus.

Also Baby Tropius makes too much sense.

blue

gucci
Years
The baby in Kangaskhan's pouch would make a great baby Pokémon imo. Tauros and Miltank having baby forms or a shared baby Pokémon would be cool too.

Years
Baby Mons' and typically cute and cuddly so I'd pick something that you wouldn't want to see from an egg haha. Like... drawing a blank on ugly pokemon here. I would adore to see a baby Carnivine however! or perhaps a pre evo for Tauros/Miltank and the gender of the baby determines which it evolves into to!

Nelsy

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
How about baby versions of Legendaries. Ya Ya, I know most of them can't breed, but :t360:, I mean there have been baby versions of Legendaries in the Anime (remember Silver - the baby Lugia which first appeared in "The Mystery is History") & even in the Movies (Mewtwo's baby version in the first movie, "Mewtwo Strikes Back").

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
Lapras and Sneasel have always been high on my list of "maybe if they got a baby form".

I haven't thought much about who might be the best candidate for one lately.
...although baby Reshiram is another that I've thought sounds absolutely adorable, and I kind of wish baby versions of legendaries was more of a thing, hah.

Back