• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Oh,*huggs you both* everyone makes mistakes^-^
Wow look at all the post you made in 37 minutes.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
*hugs maya* I know, but like Peach has said, all is good now.

XD Lots of posts!

Peach, if you can use 'articulate' correctly in a sentence like you have just done, then there is no reason for you to worry about expressing yourself clearly. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I haven't watch Tokyo Mew Mew so I can't be sure

Water Spirit said:
Peach, if you can use 'articulate' correctly in a sentence like you have just done, then there is no reason for you to worry about expressing yourself clearly. XD
Thank you XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I don't have fave movie genre at all, my fave movies are just some which has great plot and characters^^

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
^ Too true. ^^ Without a good plot and good characters, a movie wouldn't be worth watching.

Out of curiosity, are any of you getting excited about this new Star Wars movie coming up?

Personally I'm not, but then I've never been a Star Wars fan and I've only watched one movie, but I've never seen so many people around the world so excited over one movie before. :/ Obviously, it must be very good then. *shrugs*

EDIT: Huh? A spammer? :/

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I will go to watch Anakin and Princess when Star Wars comes to theatres, so romantic! But all other parts of the movie aren't really intersting XD

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
:/ Something fishy's going on here....

Oh! There's romance in Star Wars? Wow, I didn't know that. The only movie I watched was umm... Return of the Jedi? I think that's what it's called and there seemed to be a lot of romance between Hans Solo and Princess Leia. *shrugs* Goes to show how much I know. XD

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
Hmmm... isn't that how George Lucas became so successful though? But mixing up the episodes and putting them in an order that was dependant on the rest to make the rest of the story? :/ I dunno, that's what a friend told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back