• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Titanium White

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Hey Everyone!
I'm starting a game called Pokemon Titaniun White.

Starters: Charpeg, Vernam, Leafpaw
Starts: Town of Shersan
Proffesor Ake
Mascot of game(ex. Diagia for Diamond) Chartitlian
Ememy: Team Dyansty

So what do you think?

Update!
When your character get lost in a new town, he is taught the way of the pokemon. One the Epha Cube is taken by a mysterious force causing all the legendary pokem to cominde causing chaos
I'ts up to you to save the world!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
"Legendary fight" isn't really the best plot... You might want to improve it. Why would the Epha Cube cause it? Has it happened before? And why is it up to you? Surely, more experienced trainers, such as Gym leaders or the Elite 4, would be the best choice... You could always use the "chosen one" plot device, but if you do, you'll have to go into detail. Lack of an evil team sounds interesting, though.
As a final point, you might want to rethink the names. The starter names sound too generic, and Chartitlian doesn't make sense and is too long (Pokémon names can be up to 10 letters long).

Years
mm, no. not feeling right now. no costructive advice. can't think.
this is practically a pointless comment but im not sure how to delete so sorry about that.

Game Master

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Starters: Pickacu(I cant spell it), Vernam, Leafpaw
Starts: Town of Shersan
Proffesor Ake
Mascot of game(ex. Diagia for Diamond) Darrceu
Ememy: Team Dyansty

So what do you think now?

Update!
When your character get lost in a new town, he is taught the way of the pokemon.
The legendary Epha cube is taken. The Epha cube keep the world in Harmony. Team
Dyansty take it to Sky Pillar and summons Darrceu pokemon of time and space.
Mor updates later

Game Master

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
yes and look at my new thread it is better...this is closed

Back