• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power, Wisdom, and Courage: The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Legend of Zelda is probably my third favorite nintendo series next to Mario and Pokemon, so I would definitely like to join this club.

Username: Caelus
Favorite LoZ game: It's a tie between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess
Triforce Section: (Power, Wisdom, Courage, or none.) Power

Didn't realize they were making a remake to Wind Waker until I saw this thread. While I didn't enjoy it as much as others it's definitely a game worth playing and the remake could really help convince me to buy a Wii U one day.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
It sure as hell did for me. I bought a Wii U literally days after, even if I was already sold by the prospect of Zelda in HD. But Windwaker this october, in glorious HD? Sold! Also I found a very hungry link...
tumblr_mim1px0qkc1rj3m7po1_500.jpg

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
This is my 2nd favorite series,next to PKMN,so I'll join up too!

Username:LiteSandwich

Favorite Game:Majora's Mask. I liked all the sidequests that game offered,the dark story,and all the masks!

Triforce Section:Power.

I wish I had money for the Wii U.I'm just playing the waiting game till the price drops,or I get the money for it. I never finished Wind Waker for 2 reasons. 1.I broke my copy of it for the gamecube. 2.I was 11 when I played Wind Waker,I got scared by the redeads in the Earth Temple :(

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Username: Yusshin
Favourite Legend of Zelda Game: Majora's Mask, followed by Twilight Princess (or, Ocarina of Time), WindWaker and finally, Skyward Sword. Minish Cap was fantastic, too, and is my favourite handheld LoZ game.
Triforce Section: Wisdom.

I am part of the Facebook "N> Majora's Mask for 3DS [Remake]" fanpage lol

I will purchase the Wii U to play the HD WindWaker after the price drops. I already have three copies of WindWaker and haven't finished Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess yet (I got stuck a few years ago and now I can't get unstuck because I don't know what I've done and what I still have left to do), so there's no rush.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'd rather wait with buying the Wii U untill a Zelda game drops as well. I already missed out on all the DS Zelda games because I never got around to buying one, and just didn't see any point in it now, so not making the same mistake with the Wii U, however at the moment, the price is kinda out of reach. But I seriously don't want to miss out on any future Zelda titles that are gonna be on that console, and especially not if they're also gonna make a Zelda remake :p But I'm looking forward to see whatever pops up.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm not planning on investing in a WiiU until a major (new) Zelda game comes out either. I'm currently fine with the consoles I have, specially since major games are coming out sooner (Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokémon X/Y) to keep me busy until then.

I also would like to say that Europe is getting it's share of the Symphony of the Goddesses, but thanks to the deadline of my Master Thesis being the week after, I doubt I'll be able to go. I'm this close to beg NoE to add some more concerts the following week or over the summer. >3<

tumblr_mi7xvqY9Cz1rsko4ao1_1280.png

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So for my anniversary one of the things my partner gave me was the following:

Spoiler:

Yup, tri-force necklace, along with a note saying; "You give me the power to love, the courage to face each new day and the wisdom to make my choices."

Guess I'll SU too :3

Username: Somniac
Favorite LoZ game: I'd have to say either 'Link's awakening' or 'Majora's Mask' Both hold a special place in my heart.
Triforce Section: I guess courage, I'm not that physically strong [underweight and 5'1 I can throw a punch like a baby kitten.] If I said wisdom then I'd feel like I'm being a bit full of myself. IDK.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Welcome~

I'm sure that by now, everyone has already heard of it, but Nintendo announced Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons on the Virtual Console.
And what's more: their new 3DS Zelda Game:

A Link to the Past 2 (Title subject to change).

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Username: lucariokul
Favourite LoZ game: Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword.
Triforce Section: Both Wisdom and Courage actually. Wisdom more.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. Double-check the date of the last post before adding your reply.

If you wish to talk about the Legend of Zelda, you can remake the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back