• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
How would you feel if one day you suddently discovered you could hear people talking in photographs, or you could talk to animals? Stunned? Amazed? Well what if you were also told you had to switch schools, leave your friends, and stay to an ancient school located far from home?

What if you're a genius in Art, Drama, or Music? What if your parents send you to this same school?

This is exactly what happens when you discover your gift, whether you're a genius, or you're endowed. You're suddently off in a new world, trying not to draw too much attention to yourself, because they are watching. The Bloors and Yewbeams, each of which own this school. For some reason, they want the pendant you own, which someone very dear to you gave you.

While there, you decide to band up with some other childern, to learn why the Bloors and Yewbeams want these so badly. They seem to hold a power of their own. At first, they were just taking them away as punishment, but after a few students wouldn't hand them over, their messures became more extreme. One girl is killed...

~*~*~

Keep in mind:

This school used to be a castle, so there are secret passages and hidden things everywhere. Across the gardens, on the other side of the campas, there are ruins. That is where the girl mysteriously died.

Only seven people can be endowed. The others just have to be your regular old geniuses. But that won't be so bad now, will it?

There are three different areas that students are separated into. Music, Art, and Drama. Students have to wear a blue cape for Music, a green one for Art, and a purple one for Drama. Other than that, you can wear what you want. If you don't have your cape though, you'll get detention, which means bye-bye saturday.

If you live close enough to the school and you have permission, you can go home Friday evening and return Sunday night. The students who don't live close by or don't have a home have to stay and be bored.

To go to this school, you must be related to either a Yewbeam, Bloor, Moon, Fidelio, or Raven. Each of those families hold great power. You don't have to have that last name, but you have to be related to one of those.

~*~*~

1. Please, if you decide to leave, kill your chacracter, or send them to a different school.
2. Post at least twice a day.
3. I reserve the right to boot you from my RP if you are lacking the proper RPing skills.

~*~*~

Form:
Name:
Endowed: (If you are, put yes and then your power. Don't make yourself too strong!)
Area of Education: (You will have regular classes, this is just your specialty.)
Description:
Personality:
Pendant: (They all look somewhat alike, with a small sphere with some kind of design on it)
Other: (Hobbies, likes and dislikes, ect.)(Optional)

I'll post mine after someone else does.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Okita
Relation: Moon
Endowed: She can move very fast and create blue/gold orbs of energy. When she is angry or sad she glows a slight blue/gold and her eyes burn a similar color.
Area of Education: Drama
Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top, blue jeans, a green headband and green sweat bands both wrists. She has a purple cape though she's not much for purple. She wears her pendant on a thin chain around her neck.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing to make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Pendant: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/steiger_emerald_eye.jpg (Looks just like this only blue/gold instead if green)
Other:

Last edited:

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
Years
Name: Thomas Kalan Seltic
Endowed: The ability to connect with the dead, like a phsycic.
Description: He wears a lot of black and is oftenly mistakened as a goth. He has piercing blue eyes and has a tatoo of a raven skull on the back of his neck. He has a burn on his wrist that has been there since he was two, and mysteriously as it seems it is believed to have been caused by a ghost.
Personality:He is a loner but not by choice, he has been shunned bye everyone except his family. He has always longed for friends and hopes to find some close relationships at his new school.
Pendant: His pendant has a bird claw engraved in it
Other: He enjoys to draw. His drawings are oftenly mistakened as a "cry for help" because of his disturbing styles, but he knows that they are just a way of putting his feelings down on paper.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I've added some things to the sign-up sheet. Sorry 'bout that. ^-^'
IGKL, You're a bit too powerful...

Form:
Name: Sadora 'Sadey' Whitestream
Relation: Bloor
Endowed: Yes. She is a shapeshifter, but can only use her power when it is dark.
Area of Education: Art
Description: Sadora has lavender eyes and wavy light brown hair that reaches her waist. Her skin is pale, and she is slim and somewhat short. She normally wears baggy jeans and a silver short sleeved shirt and a white, light unzipped jacket. Around her neck is a silver chain, and on that is the pendant. Its normally not visible.
Personality: Sadey is a kind, hyperactive girl who will stand up for whats right. Or what she thinks is right, anyways. She likes to bend the rules a bit, and likes to push the Bloors and Yewbeams to their limits. She doesn't have a home, so it really doesn't matter if she gets detention, which is quiet often.
Pendant: A lavender sphere with a cresant moon on it.
Other: She takes a drawing pad and pencil wherever she goes.

Last edited:
I'm joining okay Saphi? but I can't put my form right now cuz I've got to get off the compie. But I will when I get back from renting a movie. I'll finish later.

Form:
Name: Danielle(Danny) Whitestream
Area of Education: Music
Endowed: yes, can read minds, talk to animals, and orb through time.
Description:
Personality:
Pendant: (They all look somewhat alike, with a small sphere with some kind of design on it)
Other: (Hobbies, likes and dislikes, ect.)(Optional)

will finish later!!!!!!

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

Form:
Name:Yuna
Relation: Moon
Endowed: Telekinetic, well sort of. She has no control over it, it just happens at times of panic.
Description:Sholder length brown hair, eyes like the yuna from FFX/FFX-2 (see profile pic), wears a variety of clothes, ranging from baggy jeans and a T-shirt to mini-skirts and tank-tops.
Personality:Shy, trys to keep to herself. Fears rejection more than fear itself, can get very hyper when something bad happens, paniced is a better word
Pendant: A small baby-blueish sphere, with a small gold arrow in the middle.

(Desc still being worked on, just wanted to get it posted.)

Last edited:
Form:
Name: Danielle(Danny) Whitestream
Endowed: yes, can read minds(which means she can speak many languages, including animal and human), orb through time and to different places, and can levitate objects.
Description:Normally wears black pants(sometimes blue jeans) and black shirts with some kind of funny saying on it(or just a solid blue or gray shirt). Has dark dark brown hair that comes down just below her shoulders that is curly and normally worn down. Has crystal clear blue eyes. wears black and pink bracelets. If cold she'll wear a brown hoodie with a star wars logo on it.
Personality: Is a hyper and cheerful girl who loves to talk with friends and do activities with them. Danny will often get lonely, so she will prefer to be alone where she can do her thinking or orb to a world where peace has been accomplished.
Pendant: Has a violet pendant with a dragon on it. Danny normally wears her pendant tucked under her shirt so as not to be seen by administrators.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Al of you approved, but Sawrah, you posted three times and you have too many powers. The animal mind thing is cool, thought.

Just a few unendowed geniuses and we'll start.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Can you wait for my signup? n_n;;;; I'll post it tommorrow, great RP. =)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Of course, Miyu-chan. ^-^ We'll wait. But, I still need a few regular geniuses...

Heres another character I've decided to create. His father runs the school, and he's one of the peoples that students have to watch out for.

Name: Manfred Bloor
Endowed: Yes. He can hypnotize people to do his bidding, but it takes a lot of energy out of him if he has to keep them under his spell for a long time.
Description: Manfred is a tall teen who seems to like to scare people. He wears dark clothes, and has a black cape instead of a blue one. His hair a black and long enough to cover his eyes. His eyes are coal black and he is very pale. Around his neck is his pendant, but his doesn't have to be taken away yet.
Personality: Mean, to sum it up. He doesn't like taking orders from anyone younger than him, and loves to boss everyone else around. If he catches you breaking even the smallest rule, you're in detention. Everyone is afraid of him because his father is the headmaster.
Pendant: Black, with a silver eye on it.
Other: He plays the piano, viola, and violin. (Not very well either...XD)

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Can you still be endowed? If so here's mine:
Name: Udnirea Dion Ginfei (She likes being called Undrii.)
Relation: Raven
Endowed: She has the ability to communicate with animals. She can also elongate her arms and legs.
Area of Education: Art
Description: She has long, black hair down to her waist. It is always in a ponytail. She has pale skin and her eyes seem to be black. Her legs and arms are longer than most females. She is very skinny. She likes to wear a sweater under her half-collared, sky blue shirt. She always wears baggy, khaki pants.
Personality: She is very quiet and hates company. At first she seems very uptight and rude (sort of like Inu-Yasha), but she cares a lot about certain people.
Pendant: Her pendant has a design that resembles a wolf with its head tilted up in a howl.
Other:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Saphi-Chan... May I join? I will make a giueness (Man I'm off today XD) character as well if u want but i want some one with power... power is good... lol

Form:
Name: Jasper McC
Relation: Moon.
Endowed: The ability to change the matter of object, for example he could change a glass of water to ice, or a desk into a rubbery material.... (it comes in handy, XD)
Description: Taller than average, I'd estimate around 6' 2". Long shaggy hair, blonde and it falls just before his shoulders, it is slightly curly, and flares at the ends. He is around average build, slightly muscular. He has deep blue eyes. He usually can be found in Jeans and a T-shirt, or maybe Wind pants. Adidas is his brand of choice.
Personality: Electric. He is high energy, and always ready to go, he has alot of enerygy, and it up for anything. He is gutsy and daring. He has been called cocky or arrogant. Because he believes he can do anything and he can do it better than you. And he usually can. He has also been called bull-headed, and stoborn, because he'll stand up for something he believes in no matter what the situation, he won't give up. He also isn't in timidated easily, he can stand up to anyone and not be scared. His on e fear is that someone will prove him wrong, or that someone will beat him at something, that scares him.
Pendant: A small round gold pendant with three symbols on it, water, air, and earth. Symbolizing Gas, Liquid, and Solid. It also has a color changing ever rotating sphere resting in its' center.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Jar-head, Sawrah's getting mad at meh.... Oooh, you could be genius, and find out later that you're endowed!! ^-^ And, the area of education has to be either Art, Music, or Drama. We'll still have regular classes, so you can take advanced physics. And to go to the school you have to have either Yewbeam, Bloor, Moon, Fidelio, or Raven blood in ya.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Yes, 'tis better. We can start. Anyone else who wants to join should PM me, and I'll find a way to slip them in. Miyu-chan, everyone was getting impatient, but you can still take part. Unfortunatly, all the endowed spots are taking. You'll just have to be a genius. Sorry!! ^-^''

Ic: "Sadora, what are the rules in the Hall of Silence?" Manfred demanded, towering over her. Sadora was kneeling on the ground, picking up her books. She was trying to run all the way from her dorm on the 9th floor to her science class on the first floor, when she had tripped and fell, spilling everything.

Sadora sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Silence in the hall,
Talking not at all,
Silence if you fall,
Never cry or call,
Blah, blah, blah!!"

Manfred's eyes narrowed. "Detention, Miss Whitestream," He snapped, turning on his heel. Sadora almost laughed. So what? That didn't matter. It wasn't like she was going anywhere on Friday. Why'd they even bother giving her detention? Did they actually think it would straighten her up? Sadora stood, picking up her things and heading to her science class, which she was late for. Again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back