• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Hi, Can I join the club? I've caught quite a few shineys. I have caught a shiny Goldeen(my first shiny :D) a shiny Iggalybuff, an awsome black&red shiny zubat, who to my dismay turned into a pink Crobat, and a shiny Clampearl.And I think thats all(curse my bad memory:dead: ) And I tried with no luck for 30 hours to get a shiny torchick...

I'm guessing the G,S,C red Garados doesn't count, along with ones caught with codes.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Yeah, but I don't understand how you get Celebi without codes. Oh yeah, unless your Japanese. *Gets angry at Japanese people and their games where you actually get something for completing your dex in FR/LG. And people who got those tickets and the Old Sea Chart without cheating*

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
can i join too? i have seen a shiny torchic in battle tower but have never seen one in the wild. i look constantly. i might have had one back when i was like 8 in the old g/s/c days but i have no clue. i restarted my game and am not just after roxanne. i am trying to get a shiny. i love them. i personally like shiny manectric, and nidoking along with shiny mewtwo.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Sython429 said:
can i join too? i have seen a shiny torchic in battle tower but have never seen one in the wild. i look constantly. i might have had one back when i was like 8 in the old g/s/c days but i have no clue. i restarted my game and am not just after roxanne. i am trying to get a shiny. i love them. i personally like shiny manectric, and nidoking along with shiny mewtwo.

Shiny mewtwo is awsome! I got one using codes:rambo: I like his green tail. Can't Wait till I get either FR or LG to try to catch one.

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
yeah. mewtwo would probably be my all time favorite pokemon. either that or alakazam.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey guys, great news, well only ryan knows i was searching but i searched for like an hour and got a shiny whismur, what a cute pokemon. im raising her up to be a wonderful exploud! yeah

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
gaaa! lucky, shinyK... sython, you're now a member of the greatest club at PC. how does it feel??? good doesn't it?!
well, a while ago we were talking about having a SHC candidate run for PC president. i was sorting out some tricky issues with one of my friends getting banned (note sig) and he was put on a temperary ban instead of a perminant one. i give myself partial credit for this, along with the understanding of some of our better staff. but some people told me i should run for president after that, so i signed up. i was totally thinking of my banned friend and forgot that we were going to have like a preliminary thing to see who we'd all support. this was to ensure that the interests of the SHC woud be upheld (eg. trying to get that thread merge we'd tried to get... with power of persuasion as a president or VP that might not be as tough.) so, if you guys want to support me as your candidate, i would be honored. but if you'd like a different member of the SHC to take my place... just tell me and i'd gladly drop out and put all my effort into campaigning for him/her.
i've given up on sudowoodo. i told myself that i'd only search until the end of summer, and summer's over now... any suggestions as to what shiny i should go after next??

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey can somebody make me my shc card. now that i have 2 i want it, if u could use the person from my sig and make the colors green and black and can you have the name say kabutops thanks

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
thanks. i recently restarted my game.im in a shiny race with my friends. is it possible to hold a shiny race here?

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ill race you if u want, do we race for the same poke or ne poke?

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
well we normally race for the same one but somepeople think its unfair to race for a poke they dont want cause they might win. so we will rece for anything. unless you want race for a certain pokemon.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
umm i think any shiny is good, personally i dont care what i get, but i think i might not have much luck, cuz i got a shiny less than 12 hours ago so....

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
well i havent lied here before. its ok if u dont believe me, but i can trust him i think

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
im not sure as to what to look for, i just finished my whismur hunt. maybe ill go for shroomish

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
i might just breed my grovyle. shiny grovlyles are cool. and it would be a cool first shiny. i have a digital camera so i will convince my mom to take a pic of the shiny after it has hatched. i will do a whol DS pic with my whole DS in it and then a close up pic so you can see the shiny. the thing is if i find the shiny here i have no charger and no digital camera. im at my dads.

Back