• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon AR Searcher (New Pokemon?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
fxdzj9.jpg

This just appeared on Pokejungle. Honestly I liked the one that denied everything before more than this one, only cause I personally don't approve of Legendary encounters in these sorta things. It you could encounter 1 Articuno, you can encounter hundreds. Kinda ruins their Legendary status.

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
When I first saw this pic, I was stumped. I didn't have a clue what Pokemon it is, but I do hope it's a new Pokemon! However I think its highly unlikely. Despite that there is supposed to be an announcement about a new Pokemon in Coro-coro, we'll just have to wait n' see...

EDIT:
This just appeared on Pokejungle. Honestly I liked the one that denied everything before more than this one, only cause I personally don't approve of Legendary encounters in these sorta things. It you could encounter 1 Articuno, you can encounter hundreds. Kinda ruins their Legendary status.

Actually after seeing this I'm convinced its Articuno! However I think it may be part of a 'special' event, since It is a legendary and throwing one randomly in front of you to catch dosen't seem right I guess.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59

The official Machoke
Years
fxdzj9.jpg

The beak is not articuno? And where is its wavy tail????

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
The first time I saw this on Serebii, I instantly thought of Articuno. Only it has those kind of wings and streamer-like tail. Dunno, I tried to draw it once so.. I kinda know its details. XD;

I'm more concerned with how this mechanism finds large ice birds in my house...

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
For me it's actually no exact Pokemon. I think this silhouette will be used generally for flying Pokemon and after catching it player will know what exactly Pokemon is caught. Kinda like all Pokemon in main games have the same design while using Surf/Fly.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
So... it looks like this game's going to be more important to BW2 users than originally thought, what with the Kami trio's new forms being first found here. And, obviously, it has its new name as well: Pokemon Dream Radar. Thoughts?

Cid

Years
It's a really odd game to be linked to B2W2 as a 3DS exclusive but I guess it works for you if you have one for yourself. I personally don't see how it would stand on its own. I guess it kind of reminds me of Pokémon Snap for some odd reason, but I don't see myself buying it yet (if at all) just to get the Kami trio's new forms. Which is a shame.

Years
Augmented Reality and B2/W2

Hello everyone! I've had something in mind and I would like to discuss the possibility of it with you guys

I believe most of you heard about the Dream Radar and how we'll be able to catch the sacred pokemons with it, and how it works as if you will find these pokemons in your living room for example! using the augmented reality

Now my question is: will game freak extend the use of dream radar even further?
I mean, will we be able to move our pokemons to the Dream Radar and interact with them as if they were real? can we have battles using the AR technology for example?

I know when I was a kid I've always had a dream of pokemons becoming real! I think the Dream Radar has great potential in getting near that experience. That would be a huge leap in B2/W2 in my opinion

What do you think of the potential of the Dream Radar? Tell me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So far all we know is that we can use the Dream Radar to catch Pokemon between the Pokemon world and the Dream World. (Our world pretty much)

As far as I've seen you cannot send Pokemon to the Dream Radar only transfer them from the Radar to B2W2.

I'm also moving this to the Spin off Section as the Radar is a separate game.

Roza

Aspiring Pokemon Ranger
Years
I'm pretty convinced it's Articuno too. Though, when I first saw it, it looked like a bird with a pompadour! XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I'm pretty convinced it's Articuno too. Though, when I first saw it, it looked like a bird with a pompadour! XD

It's actually a new forme for Tornadus. Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus all have new formes which are obtainable through this game.
Spoiler:

I'm actually looking forward to this "mini-game." It seems like a fun little addition to B2W2, and it will probably eat up a good amount of my spare time when I'm not playing the main game.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It wasn't revealed at that point in 2012, though. Please don't revive old threads!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back