• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
igg8ja.png

From left to right.

Sucket
The sock puppet Pokemon
Type: Normal

Veloxic
Toxic Dinosaur Pokemon
Type: Poison/Dragon

My sprite rendition of Royal's Fakemon 'Weadile' hope she doesn't mind but I love it just so much.
Her thread can be found here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281477

My least favourite of this group
Unnamed
Type: Ground/Steel

Geoleon (Rock type eeveelution)
The boulder Pokemon
Type: Rock

Dare you guys to guess which Pokemon were used in each sprite.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
ivysaur was in the ground steel one dragonite in the puppet and i think there is a badly edited charizard in puiple

here is some of my new work

n21yzc.png

hope you like :D:D:)

l0l just noticed what granbull has next to his fdeet

Last edited:

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
@ Plumpfoof: Really awesome Fusions. I like the one based off Ivy Saur and the Arbok - Charizard one. Reminds me of a Raptor.
@ Danaxe: Some of your newer ones are much better and your trainers are also quite good.

P.S: I apologise for "cursing" you earlier in response to Zubat Cave imprisonment :P Deleted the comment but all it said was "curse you. I hate Zubat"

Last edited:
Years
It's very difficult to see what's going on there^ Might I suggest resizing the image to 'actual' size so we can get a better look?
I do like the Venusaur with the Volcano idea, and the Sanslash/Typhlosion line as well.

EDIT:

6zskyh.png

What? A dinosaur and a toucan! Why yes!

Last edited:
Years
That's much better, now that I can see clearly I can tell you that for the most part they are very good. I just have two pieces of criticism for you if you're interested in improving.
First is the third evolution of the Grass type starter, I like the ideas behind it the Only issue is that the borders aren't all there and some of the parts that were supposed to be white have become clear when you were cutting it into the picture.
The Second is only minor and it's up to you whether you do but, the colour schemes make it very obvious to who was involved in the fusion, the Spearow/Tailow one for example. Again it's on you if you change the colour schemes that's just a recommendation.
Also that Steel Bug one is my new favourite ;)

Spritezorabw

Behold! An Angry Shinx!
Years
That's much better, now that I can see clearly I can tell you that for the most part they are very good. I just have two pieces of criticism for you if you're interested in improving.
First is the third evolution of the Grass type starter, I like the ideas behind it the Only issue is that the borders aren't all there and some of the parts that were supposed to be white have become clear when you were cutting it into the picture.
I know, but I hadn't thought about that until it was too late, and so it isn't right now. Do you think I went too far with him?
The Second is only minor and it's up to you whether you do but, the colour schemes make it very obvious to who was involved in the fusion, the Spearow/Tailow one for example. Again it's on you if you change the colour schemes that's just a recommendation.
Thank you, but that's what I meant to do. I try to make them look like their own pokemon, but also try to show which pokemon i used in making.
Also that Steel Bug one is my new favourite ;)
? What bug/steel type? Arakneedle, the spider? Yeah, I guess he could be a bug steel type!
Thanks for the help, I can PM you new creations if you want!
Want to be friends? Plus, I can give you names if you want.Just VM me a request of an unknown name you want to know, and I will gladly tell you, although I will tell you the 6 in my banner.
Cornglob, the Corncob Slime Pokemon
Arakneedle, the Arachnid Pokemon
Flockerrell, the Cockerell Pokemon
Vultini, the Fox Pokemon
Swampbatt, the Vampire Bat Pokemon
Electrat, the Big Rat Pokemon

Years
There is a lot going on with your Cornglob i'll say that much. And hey if you're that's what you're going for with showing the 'mons you used then don't let us stop you, flaunt it.
You should message me when you finish the region ;)

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Too many Fusions, not enough Fakemon. The average fakemon isn't entirely made of Fusions, but instead scratched. The Cornglob made me interested though.

Spritezorabw

Behold! An Angry Shinx!
Years
Too many Fusions, not enough Fakemon. The average fakemon isn't entirely made of Fusions, but instead scratched. The Cornglob made me interested though.

Sorry, I'm not good at that kind of thing, it's more of a Spritemon region, or Fusemon. Thanks for telling me, though.

PS, Plumpy, I made an evo of the fish!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I'm not sure if fusions count as first sprites but this is the first thing I ever made that I would consider close
Bunnitar.png

Bunnitar a mix of Nidoran Male and Larvitar I made it as a submission for a fangame
Here's a bit of a revamp I made with BW sprites
Bunnitar-1.png

Liquid Twilight

Super Geek
Years
I know this is a little off topic but are there any hacks which include fusions? with updated sprites and movesets? I really want to play a game with some fusions.

Years
I'm not sure if fusions count as first sprites but this is the first thing I ever made that I would consider close
Bunnitar.png

Bunnitar a mix of Nidoran Male and Larvitar I made it as a submission for a fangame
Here's a bit of a revamp I made with BW sprites
Bunnitar-1.png

I've moved your post to the fusions & recolours thread since we have a thread for them. Spriter's Showcase is for scratch work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back