• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^ Pretty much.

The same deal goes for just about anything else. The post reports should be enough to handle mostly everything, just put down the reason why when you make them - although if you feel it's an issue that can't really be dealt with via those, then feel free to PM a relevant staff member (mod of a particular forum or s-mod/admin) about it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Thanks for that! But I have yet another question. Is someone's referrer ID the same as this bit? http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=298363 (The bolded bit is the thing I referred to as "this bit".)

EDIT: And another question. How do you get the strikethrough and tooltip effect?

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The BBCode for strikethrough is simply [S][/S], so typing for example [S]lol[/S] would be lol

By tooltip I'm assuming you mean the text that appears when you hover something in your post. In that case, the BBCode would be [title=whateveryouwanttoappearhere][/title]. So [title=lol]lol[/title] would be lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
soulsilver team help thread anyone? :/

If you're looking for help with an in-game team then check here for the In-Game Team Help section, or if you're looking for competitive help then you may wish to check here for the Competitive Team Help section. In both areas you should post your team in as much detail as possible and people will review it how they see fit. :)

Edit: Hikari you ninja ;p

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Thanks hikari and ozzycake :)

Thank's for your help earlier I posted my team without any problems :)
I just need help with one more thing I need to ask a question about breeding mechanics in soulsilver is there a thread for that?

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Questions about breeding on Soul Silver would belong here.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
I replied to a trade request, but when I looked in my "private messages sent" folder, it said 0. I tried sending it again, and it was still 0. Is my computer not working, am I not hitting the right button, or am I simply misunderstanding "messages sent"?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The FAQ says "A moderator is also always up to date with characters of the day before they get Maxxed Out."

What does any of that mean?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was a clue for the scavenger hunt in the Get-Together that hasn't been removed yet. :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Erm, I have a question:
MidnightShine liked your post in the thread new to the community :3
January 1st, 1970 12:00 AM
When I returned from my hiatus, I tested the 'Like' feature by doing so with one of my own post. Now when I look back at it, it displayed the message that's been quoted above.

Is this a bug or something? It's really bugging me as I check my Control Panel everyday.

Years
Erm, I have a question:

When I returned from my hiatus, I tested the 'Like' feature by doing so with one of my own post. Now when I look back at it, it displayed the message that's been quoted above.

Is this a bug or something? It's really bugging me as I check my Control Panel everyday.

Yes I think it's a bug, the year should have said 2012.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Likes before the recording system was implemented just have the 1970 date because the likes didn't record the date until then. It's working as intended, unless you did this like in the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back