• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Deck new player please rate and criticize please

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
2 Great Ball
9 psychic energy
1 Keldeo
2 White Kyurem
2 Snorlax
1 Bouffalant
3 Zweilous
3 Deino
2 Cheren
7 dark energy
4 fire energy
3 pokemon communication
2 Hugh
1 Energy Retrieval
1 Energy(Warp)
1 Energy(Blend: Grass Fire Psychic or Dark
2 Hydreigon
2 Golett
1 Numel
1 Misdreavus Lv. 19
1 Gothita
1 Gothorita
1 Rescue Scarf
4 Energy Search
1 Cilan
2 Water Energy

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
At least 99 percent of the deck is either Borderline Crossing or Dragons Exalted the rest if any I forgot I'm sorry but the idea is a power dragon deck with pyschic types for special condition stall if you will my deck uses 18 energies because dragon decks tend to need a lot og energies but should I reduce to 16 and add 2 more trainer cards or lower? The idea of the deck is to stall while I beef up my dragons with energies. The misdreavus lvl 19 is from that other deck that uses a lot of cards with lv in their card name. Hydreigon and the psychic and dark types are from Dragons Exalted. Kyurem(White) and the fire and water types are from borderling crossings. As for the rest (energies and trainer cards) I threw the box ' away. Next time ill keep them.

Last edited:
Years
The biggest issue is that you're trying to use too many different types of energy and too many different types of Pokemon while running only 1 copy of many of your Pokemon and not running many search trainers like Level Ball, Heavy Ball, or Ultra Ball (you do have Great Ball, though, so that's a plus). Pick the Pokemon in your deck that you want to focus on the most and rebuild the deck around those.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Ah well could I just try to get more of those colorless energies like warp or blend and that's fine also the main dragon I want is Hydriegon because he is perfect for my deck honestly I guess White Kyurem can go although ill miss him and believe it or not I have no problem with placing the correct energy I need. Also ill definetly try to get ultrball and stuff like that.

New deck
Gothita x3
Gothorita x2
Gothitelle x1
Rescue Scarf x1
Greatball x2
Pokemon Communication x2
Great Cape x1
Bouffalent x1
Energy Search x2
Misdreavus lvl. 19 x1
Golett x2
Psychic Energy x9
Dark Energy x7
Snorlax x2
Zweilous x3
Deino x4
Hydreigon x2
Houndour x1
Energy(warp) x1
Energy (Blend) x1
Golurk x1
Hugh x2
Dunsparce x2
Budew lv 8 x1
Potion x2
Cilan x1
Pokemon Communication x1(3 total)
Cheren x2

New deck
Gothita x3
Gothorita x2
Gothitelle x1
Rescue Scarf x1
Greatball x2
Pokemon Communication x2
Great Cape x1
Bouffalent x1
Energy Search x2
Misdreavus lvl. 19 x1
Golett x2
Psychic Energy x9
Dark Energy x7
Snorlax x2
Zweilous x3
Deino x4
Hydreigon x2
Houndour x1
Energy(warp) x1
Energy (Blend) x1
Golurk x1
Hugh x2
Dunsparce x2
Budew lv 8 x1
Potion x2
Cilan x1
Pokemon Communication x1(3 total)
Cheren x2

Last edited:
Years
Blend Energy are very versatile and can fit any of your energy "splashing" needs within reason. The primary purpose of a Warp Energy is to be able to retreat your Active Pokemon out of a tight spot without discarding any energy to retreat it. Warp Energy might not be altogether necessary in this deck, actually.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Ty I appreciate the feedback ill trade warp energy for a trainer card. Do you think Mewtwo(the one with hypnoblast 10 damage and puts pokemon to sleep and psychic 40 damage with a secondary effect that I can't remember what it was also this Mewtwo has 80 hp.) Also I was thinking about using psychic giratina with a move that does 90 damage and hex which does 50 more damage when the pokemon is inflicted with a special condition excluding confusion I believe.

Years
Are you playing at a league? Many leagues will not allow players to use older cards, which is what that Mewtwo sounds like it is. Giratina's energy costs look to expensive to really be a good fit for this deck.

Back