• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Spice!

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinta77

The map & tiles look great. The only thing I would suggest is changing the main character sprite. It's a simple change that could make your hack that much more unique without going overboard with lazers and bombs :P

But I'll definitely check it out!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
The map & tiles look great. The only thing I would suggest is changing the main character sprite. It's a simple change that could make your hack that much more unique without going overboard with lazers and bombs :P

But I'll definitely check it out!
That "lazers and bombs" analogy still cracks me up! Lol!

Pokémon Trainer 188

Pokemon Spice is back in action so I hope you're ready for a heap of Updates!

To start off these Updates here's a Screenie from the new Route called Sunshine Bridge -

2dkepfr.png

Pokémon Trainer 188

Wow! I LOVE the Zombie Spirite I'll be sure to use and credit you for the amazing Sprite.
As for the bugs, I'll be sure to fix them!

Thanks for all the help!

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
No,Problem can you send me a download link for the newest version on skype please:) i will report every bug and
i want to see my sprite ingame:)

EDIT:I saw a bug on your rockfall town screenshot too
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Bug Rockfall Town Screenshot_zpsuqbarqoa.png
Made a support banner for your hack :)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/berndmoser/Mobile Uploads/Support Banner_zpsoiom2qwv.png
Support Banner V2
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/berndmoser/Mobile Uploads/Support Banner V2_zps649bi1lf.png

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer 188

Dude you are awesome! I don't know your Skype? You could send me a PM of your name :P

Pokémon Trainer 188

If you like Bug testing be sure to check out Raferum's Pokemon Spice bug testing stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/raferum

Be sure to also leave a Follow for future Pokemon Spice streams!

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
I bring you some news from e-reader guys:
!!WE NEED A SCRIPTER!!

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer 188

Here is a Screenshot from the next Town, Princeton Town!

5klkjn.png

For the next 2 Images it's Route 116 from R/S/E remade in the hack, it is part of the story at the very beginning of the hack so be sure to lookout for that ^_^

2mfy8nq.png
ev8l55.png

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I like how you used old and new tiles makes the game look epic...
I also like Zeo Tiles XD How long did it take to insert that mountain? especially making it 16 colors ^v^ lol well good luck with this hack
~Bye

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow the maps in this hack look seriously good :D Love the storyline and i also like the flashback screenie

Pokémon Trainer 188

I like how you used old and new tiles makes the game look epic...
I also like Zeo Tiles XD How long did it take to insert that mountain? especially making it 16 colors ^v^ lol well good luck with this hack
~Bye

It didn't take me long it was in 16bit colours anyway and it came with a bunch of other tiles, if you want a link to them I'd be happy to send them to you.

Wow the maps in this hack look seriously good :D Love the storyline and i also like the flashback screenie

Thanks, I'm glad you like the Flashback, I didn't know if it was gonna go down well or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back