• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Well, I could sprite some pokemon for you. I mean, I have pretty good spriting skills. But I couldn't sprite a lot just for you, because I have two other games I'm helping with.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Like everyone else has said, I really like your battle background. And I like the battle interdace as well.With the people, if I was you, I'd use 3rd gen sprites instead of the 4th because they look better in my opinion.
The new Pokemon is quite good but could do with some work, like the olours and how it looks a little too 2d.
Inventive storyline, like Alistair I think there should be people to talk to though.

Anyway, I'll be supporting this and I could help with menus and stuff like that if you wanted?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks.

I think I'm pretty much covered for menus but I'm not sure until I can speak to some people.

And regarding the Pokémon sprites I've always thought the Fourth Gen ones look much better, and really I'm not going to use resized DPP Pokémon that look horrible.
Personal opinion, I guess.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Hi there!
Your game ...
I don't know if I like that.
But i know: The intro isn't in the PkmN Style.

Virus

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Pokémon Design Preview~!!

2163378.png

Last edited:

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
The sandwich made me lol. :P

The boss looks pretty epic, I'm guessing he'd be in a rock-pool style area with lots of Krabby? :P

Some nice creations in there! Good job!

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2010
I'm pretty new to the Pokecommunity but I know when I see a good game! This looks awesome! I love the plot and the new pokemon.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

CHALLENGER APPROACHING

494.png

JELLOL
Jelly Pokémon
Type: Water
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Bubble
HiStats: SpAtk, Spd
LoStats: Def, SpDef