• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza CYOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
Hey everyone. This is Rayquaza speakin. I have decided to go on an adventure throughout the Pokemon world. It will start in Hoenn and I'll make my way to Kanto. Here it goes.

I start my journey flying high above Hoenn. I spot a Tentacruel in the oceans below. I dive at it to get some experience. The fight begins. I defeat it. Unfortunately I gain little Exp. All of a sudden, a newspaper flies and hits me in the face. It says...

A. Latios and Latias were spotted...
B. Does Rayquaza really exist?
C. Jirachi secret, is it known?
D. Prof. Birch's daughter finds rare Pokemon, Altaria.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
The headline is Does Rayquaza really exist? I get infuriated :disappoin . I read the article was written by Jekky of Team Volcano. I continue flying until I get to Norsville in Kloto. Kloto is South of Hoenn. It has one gym, the leader is Bart. Bart is a leader of a new species Zombie. His three Pokemon are level 12 Balim, Kroot, and Fluto. I storm in and demand a battle. Of course being at level 30 I had an edge. I knew nothing of this new species. After a hefty battle I...

A. Won
B. Lost
C. Forfeited
D. Was Disqualified

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
Years
rayquaza beets the gym leader without an effort but once he comes out he sees spike leader of team destruction and spike
1throughs pokeball
2fights rayquaza
3ask rayquaza something
4blows something up with creaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back