• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Pedro, I wish you good luck with your studies.

Cos everyone knows studies are their first priority, but remember PC will be here when you get back.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hello PC, I'm going to Sichuan (China) for an exchange programme with my school, so I will be gone for about 9 days (starting from Monday, but gonna be busy packing, gonna be here occasionally until Monday.). So yeah, bye guys!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hi, Im going on a break from PC for a while. I dunno how long it may be, perhaps a month or so maybe longer and I may come back under another account name. I just feel like I need a break from this forum, I'm not leaving forever, so goodbye for now, PC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well I'm off for a while. I don't know when I'll be back, but I definitely will be back. But for now, I feel I've lost my grip on my life. I haven't been studying well, I barely go outside, I haven't worked out in a while, and finals are approaching. I also need to actually get a job instead of blabbering about looking for one.

So yeah, I need to get my life in order and it might be two or more weeks till I can come back. So guys, see you when I do! (:

Pedro, gonna miss you while you're gone but good luck with your studies. I could use a job myself so I can feel ya.

Hello PC, I'm going to Sichuan (China) for an exchange programme with my school, so I will be gone for about 9 days (starting from Monday, but gonna be busy packing). So yeah, bye guys!

Goodbye Snor(es) lax . Have fun in China and tell us all about it when you get back.

Hi, Im going on a break from PC for a while. I dunno how long it may be, perhaps a month or so maybe longer and I may come back under another account name. I just feel like I need a break from this forum, I'm not leaving forever, so goodbye for now, PC.

Well I still see you on BMGf, so no need to worry about that.(Unless you're taking a break from all forums.) But anyone else will still miss you on PC. :)
Have fun ShinyCelebi.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Hey People.....

This is probably going to seem really weird, given the fact that I just joined the PC, but I'm going to be taking a short break from the PC and internet as a whole.

I'll only be gone for just over a week and will return promptly on the 25th of this month.

I've got my finals coming up and I'm going to need to up the intensity of my studying to ensure I get good symbols...

I know it's been a short time but I will miss this place while I'm gone....Don't forget me too quickly LOL

Chat soon friends

Cheers!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Why would I forget about you, you're one of the friendliest newbies I've met so far~ Study, study, study! That's important, I do hope you'll get great results! 25th's my birthday so you gotta come back & wish me a happy birthday, 'k? Get studying & come back soon XD

~Mid~

Last edited:

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Why would I forget about you, you're one of the friendliest newbies I've met so far~ Study, study, study! That's important, I do hope you'll get great results! 25th's my birthday so you gotta come back & wish me a happy birthday, 'k? Get studying & coem back soon XD

Thanks Mid.....You're the friendliest ACE TRAINER I've ever chatted to lol
That's a Promise!! I won't forget your birthday ;-)...Take care of yourself and I hope you get everything your heart desires for your birthday.

Cheers!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Au revoir, PC! I'm leaving forever! Haha, jk. I'll just be gone for a week or two, and I'm closing my resource shop as well. School's a pain in the butt, and exams are coming up -- so, see you in a week, PokéCommunity!

Years
Au revoir, PC! I'm leaving forever! Haha, jk. I'll just be gone for a week or two, and I'm closing my resource shop as well. School's a pain in the butt, and exams are coming up -- so, see you in a week, PokéCommunity!

We'll miss ya Hannah, but at least it's only for a week or so.

If it were forever I would have cried. But remember, school is always important and PC will be here when you get back.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
You'll be missed, even by your fans! Good luck with school & stuff & I hope to see ya soon. I'll be on a lookout for trolls at your shop, haha ^^.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
The Fallen has come...

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last came here. I'm posting this to let people know that I am not dead and That I've come back.......for now.
Now it's time to reveal the message........I'm leaving PC for good. Despite my long days and hours with you guys, life has gotten harder and harder for me. I have a girlfriend now and before I was absent, didn't spend much time with her after school because I slept. Another thing was my school grades, which had gotten much lower. Ive slept in class several times because of staying up late to chat with my PC friends here. My parents are now very strict with every bit of my grade and I don't want to screw things up.
Well, I guess this is farewell. I'll stick around for a few minutes.
It was fun being with everyone! This community is far better than any other ive been to!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Bye Laugh,school always gets in the way doesn't it D:? Good luck with your exams and don't forget to enjoy yourself and laugh, (even though it's almost impossible with all this study). I'll see you when you get back alright :3? Aw TheFallenUmbreon, it's sad to see you go. But then again, life does get in the way unfortunately. Hopefully things will become better for you in the future, good luck with school grades and everything you come across :3. Hopefully one day you'll return :D, but for now it's goodbye I guess :(.

I'll miss you TheFallenUmbreon!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, I figure that I'll announce my return, lol.

It's been quite while since I was actually active here . . . or anywhere, really. At first it was due to internet problems, but then I realized . . . I kind of had something that you would call a life that I could get back to. Not that it was a very exciting life, and PC and all the other sites that I used to visit are still much more entertaining in many aspects, lol. I suppose I would have been forced to come back earlier had I not been able to talk to my PC friends on Facebook, lol. In my time away, I have gained the annoying habit of saying "lol" a lot (lol), and I also, somehow, managed to start my first relationship (<3), so all is well.

Hopefully now I'll be able to be active enough to keep up with PC and other such sites, although I won't be incredibly active just yet, if at all.

See y'all around~!
~Nakuzami

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
HEY DUDES...AND DUDETTES!!

Triston here, checking in after one heck of an exam rush.

Everything went went as planned (excellent haha), and I am officially on holiday from this very moment until next year February....

PARTY TIMEEEE.

Vince_wwf.gif

Glad to be back.

missed you guys...and gals.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
So, Im back early. It wasnt much of a break, I was just having a bad week I guess. I couldn't stay away, so yeah, Im back.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Hello Community ! :D God, its been a while. Not to get to litrary but:

i used to walk these streets in my time of the past but the shadows took me away.
now i return with sword in hand, ready to conquer the lands that embraced my young fray.

What i want to say is well i haven't been here since i guess about 2 years. Now however, i'm back and hope to stay. I used to hang around the game development area, but i guess i'm gonna check out the litrary parts too (the poemy stuff, i guess m into that now). So umm community, i hope we stay together for another long sweet run....

I kinda feel pretty old being all im back to the place of childhood and all :(

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
Hey everyone, I'm back.

It's been a while since I was on here actively, and hope to be around as active as I used to be. Not really going to apply to any teams as a writer for at least a while - Looking to just hangout, maybe start my fan-fic up again, and keep myself updated on the hacks I was looking forward to playing. Along with hacks in progress now and in the future. For those that remember me or anyone that may be interested: If you ever get stuck with writers block, want a second opinion on story/plot, or just want some idea's for story/plot/missions/etc, feel free to PM/VM me. Would love to help out and/or advise anyone that needs it.

Looking forward to the times ahead,

-Soul

Years
Hello all :D

I'm amoran93 and I've been away since about the end of LAST September -.- I'm back and I'm starting to put together some competitive teams. I'm hoping to be a lot more active than I was in the past.. At least until I have finals for classes in a month...

Back