• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new guy

Years
yeah im preety new here and i dont know much but hey.
im also intrested in creating a game, hack or rpg maker xp
whichever one is better

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Welcome to PC, new person. You'll probably adapt pretty quickly to the forum.
We've got lots of resources for hacking, I'm sure. Just look in the appropriate section~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ello' and welcome, welcome! Yup, just stick around, and you'll grow on it quickly. <3 I know, it took me a while to find out where stuff is on this forum, but, its pretty easy to figure out. <3 The Emulation board has all your needs for ROM Hacking, just in case you wanna do a hack, while the Game Development board, while has nothing to do with ROM Hacking, it associates with rpg maker, so, if you wanna make an rpg maker game, just maybe check out there. ,3

Anyhow, just ask someone if you have any trouble with anything, like myself for example, because I'd be happy to help you in anyway I can, JUUUUUST DON'T BE STEALING MY ROBOTS. I WORKED 2 DAYS ON THEM. ;~;

Back