• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Ashe looks amazing ingame right now ~
I've started playing her again and almost forgot how much I dominate with such passive AD carry as Ashe is. ^^
Even though I don't like the fact that shes pretty dependent on early game phase in how much farm she should get. But heck, she's a cold blooded monster in late game if played right. ~

Akali also tended to be one of my favourites in my early times of LoL, I dominated quite much with her. But I'm very used to ranged mages now. So now I'm pretty much too cowardish to play some sort of akali since I can't measure properly what I can and what I can't survive. Sadly, but I should play her more. I got the blood moon skin.

Years
I dominated with Tristana earlier today :P
She's so OP when she gets fed.
Also, I played a game with Alternative this morning and won.
Now that I have Akali, I'll probably just get Ryze next and save up for some Tier 3 runes for my AP page.
I don't think I'll be getting any champions for a while. Maybe Veigar later on.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I honestly think that when we're all level 30 or something we could try some ranked games together or making a team or something. :D

Also I'm saving my IPs for Karma, just because I know how underrated she is.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My god I've been having the worse games lately since the new patch, my lag has gotten ridiculous and makes me feel like Im a bad player :( :(

Nothing special has happened with me lately, just been going pretty awful haha :S.

Also I wouldnt mind having some ranked matches, even Duo's would be fun!

Years
Sure. I'm almost 30. (25 now)

There are so many champions to try :/
I want to try playing Corki, but I need to save for runes :/
Duo would be nice... makes sure there's one less troll on your team :P

I have 6k IP now.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
My god I've been having the worse games lately since the new patch, my lag has gotten ridiculous and makes me feel like Im a bad player :( :(

Nothing special has happened with me lately, just been going pretty awful haha :S.

Also I wouldnt mind having some ranked matches, even Duo's would be fun!
I won my first ranked match actually, mostly because they didn't ban Kassadin and I got him, but still. :D

I haven't done too well when it comes to ranked though, seeing as if someone wants to play mid I have to be stuck with support, and even then I'm not doing so well. I'm getting pretty bored of Lux and I need some more mids which I could potentially be good at. I'm thinking someone who doesn't get banned all that often but still does well in the games like Ahri, Gragas, Karma or maybe Nidalee even. I'm not really that interested in nukes.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Look at this :P http://lolmatches.com/charts/rankedsolo
The 0-150 range actually exists!
I want to get a smurf to 30 and take it down there. I wonder how bad they are....

All I have to do is queue dodge until I'm low enough.
That would be hard to get to though, although I would say those players are pure trolls though and don't really give a flying pig about who wins or loses. My ELO is in the 1000's so I'm eh about it. I think ranked is better because there's more discussion most of the time and more teamwork.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Eh, my queue times are generally about a minute, though I've never gone further than two. That'd be more for the higher/lower ELO though, where there aren't as many players.

Years
Week 27:
Nasus
Veigar
Soraka
Amumu
Anivia
Katarina
Caitlyn (again LOL)
Kog'Maw
Pantheon
Sejuani

Sounds fun.
They really need to stop putting Caitlyn and Graves on the rotation all the time. It's getting old.

I can't wait to try Anivia.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
yay Cait is fr33 again! Weee fun for meee! Queue times for ranked arent a problem, its the people rage quitting on the last pick after youve already waited like 5 minutes while everyone was picking! its so frustrating! My elo is in the low 1000's Im crawling my way back up though, I need to get a more stable connection though. That'll make things WAY easier when i dont have freezing lag.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
yay Cait is fr33 again! Weee fun for meee! Queue times for ranked arent a problem, its the people rage quitting on the last pick after youve already waited like 5 minutes while everyone was picking! its so frustrating! My elo is in the low 1000's Im crawling my way back up though, I need to get a more stable connection though. That'll make things WAY easier when i dont have freezing lag.
Yeah it kinda sucks. However my lag is a stable 200 or so, which I've grown used to.

Also I bought Zilean and his time bombs are so fun. Today I was up against a Lux and managed to get her to low health. A Shaco tried to gank me so I used a time bomb on him, he ran into Lux and I got the kill. I don't know if that was intentional or what, but it was kinda funny.

Years
RS0rx.png

Wow. I just had 2 flawless games in a row. (bots obviously don't count)

Edit: Bought Corki today, he's really fun.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I have no idea if I'm getting better or if people are getting more lousy, but ever since Lux was free and I got Karma, I've been feeling like I've gotten loads better at dodging skill shots. Now to render Morgana useless.

Also planning on buying Nidalee next.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
A lot of you probably don't remember / know who I am, but I thought I'd see if PC has a LoL thread regardless, just in case. ;p I've been playing League of Legends for a few months now; it's pretty much the main way I spend my online time these days. I main support (Sona, Lulu, Taric, I can play Soraka but hate doing so because she's boring to me, learning some others like Leona), learning to AD carry and play some mid/top champions, but tbh I just obsessively love to play Sona and Lulu, so if you invite me to a normal and I'm available to play that's most likely what I'll want to do... (Hell, I'll dunk bots with people though -- sometimes I'm tired and feel like destroying something but don't want to deal with all the dramas associated with pvp queueing haha... I hate blind pick and draft still means trying my luck with the LoL community...) If anyone here remembers me and wants to add me even if just to say hi (keeping in mind I leave LoL open 24/7 so I'm often afk when people message me ;___;!), I'm jumpluffers on the NA server. <3 Add me and tell me who you are if your summoner name isn't something I'll recognise immediately? ^__^ Keep in mind I'm immensely nosy and will probably spectate all your games =p

Back